What's FBI Director Comey gonna say to Congress and the American People on March 20th?

Trump & his team have surrounded themselves with electronics. Given the new wikileaks and Trump's claim Obama tapped his wires, March 20th could be a pretty bad day for Trump. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-russia-investigation-cia-intelligence-235774
c-span.org/video/?420932-1/attorney-general-nominee-jeff-sessions-testifies-confirmation-hearing
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=I8cMbkR9hDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

May Day is when the commie revolution starts.

On may Day the commies will start shit in our biggest cities ,they are trying to start a communist revolution and you fuckers better be ready

May Day is when it all happens...THEIR SILENCE ABOUT THE DAY IS PROOF OF WHATS COMING ... why can't we all understand this.

>May Day is when the commie revolution starts.

this isn't a May Day thread, commerade, it's a Comey thread.

politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-russia-investigation-cia-intelligence-235774

The CIA has 4 large binders of classified information about the Trump-Russia connection. It seems to me that if this was all nothing, then there shouldn't be ANY binders. Do you think Baron will come visit Daddy in jail?

then why didn't they release it before the election, ya dumdum.

Paul Manafort, Cater Page, Mike Flynn, and J.D. Gordon are all top-tier Trump campaign officials that have lost there jobs in the last few months, all because of their exposed Russian connections. Jeff Sessions had to recuse himself because of HIS recently exposed Russian connections. The Trump team is already falling apart and March 20th will expose a lot more of Trump's people.

>it means I already have enough evidence for an arrest

No, it actually means you had a reason to believe there might have been evidence, and could convince the court with the absolute lowest requirement of evidence that there might be. An off the cuff joke about having met Putin at a party once would be enough.

It's 4 binders saying "we've found no relationship between Trump and Russia". The same people that wrote about it deny the wiretapping ever took place, so who the fuck knows anymore.

That would import comey is a useless retard when one stopped trump from swearing in
Go away shill

They are not sending their best.

So they present a case against Trump, make things look worse than they are, and oust him militarily on May Day?
The sickles and hammers come out?
It seems unlikely...

I honestly don't know. FBI is pretty smart and very spooky. Wouldn't suprise me if they decided to let it all play out. Sometimes, when your enemy is well concealed and their exact numbers are unknown, you have to allow them to fully commit their forces before you counterattack. Could be that, could be something else.

>be me
>communist revolution happens
>already have a list of all my local commies
>yippee ki yay motherfuker

FBI Director Comey: Deus Vult

I don't get Comey. It seems he doesn't have any allegiance but he doesn't pursue anyone.

do you unironically believe jeff sessions is a russian agent?

>Vox

Yeah, I knew it was too good to be true...

>basically nothing senpai
>ok im out

aaaaand then more leaks

Is there any chance that Comey will present information that is ultimately more damaging to the CIA or the DNC than Trump himself?

FISA warrants are different. Because they are so secret, the requirements to obtaining one are pretty strict. There are several requirements, one of which is that investigators must already have enough evidence to make an arrest. The wiretap can then be issued to help investigators catch all of the co-conspiratators.

Fuck off Blueshare faggots.

Nah, FISA is supposed to have high standards, but I've gotten to speak with a few attorneys who stood before FISA courts when I was in law school, that shit is literally just a rubber stamp.

The first request was denied and there was no second request in October... Or it was denied again.

The court did not grant the warrant. Ever. It was purely gestapo bullshit from Obama. Very illegal. Big league illegal.

Well, I did not suspect that until he lied to Congress about his Russian connections. This was an unforced error on Jeff's part. He created this mess for himself. Now I think a full investigation of Jeff Sessions is warranted.

Not likely, since they are his sources for information. Anything damaging to American government interests would most likely come from wikileaks.

He is probably doing what's best for the FBI and the majority, what else is there? There's no other possible stance. If Clinton was jailed and pizzagate and everything went down, the government would collapse. It's horrid but some kids getting killed and eaten in the mean time is a small price to pay for millions of normal kids while waiting for the right moment.

>lied to Congress about his Russian connection

Watch the the unedited, un-narrated confirmation video and the second session between him and Franken. There is a reason why there is no impeachment or investigation into Sessions.

The perjury case is weak because when Session said he had no contact with the Russians, it was within Franken's wider context of "about the campaign, during the campaign" and Sessions set the narrower context of "as a surrogate of the campaign".

Beyond that, his meetings with the Russian ambassador were in no way abnormal.The first was a meet and greet with hundreds of congressmen and ambassadors, the second was a half hour discussion in his office, in his position as a member of the Armed Services committee, and the fact that the US is edging closer to war with Russia, and NOBODY wants it, this is not out of the ordinary.

So yeah, fuck your "full investigation". The USAG was just confirmed, and this is just a distraction from the 3 billion dollar DOJ slushfund that was just discovered and was actually being discussed on the Senate floor.

>literally just a rubber stamp.

that's probably true, if the warrant was for some random mohammed, but convincing a judge to let you wiretap the Republican nominee for President of the United States during the campaign, well, I'm pretty sure the judge is going to require some pretty concrete proof to allow that.

The binders will be of bullshit, just like the last official release was.

Why is Trump having connections to Russia a big deal?

Why are the baby boomers so hell bent on destroying the U.S. and starting world war 3?

wow the binders are not just normal sized, they are large

>Watch the the unedited, un-narrated confirmation video

c-span.org/video/?420932-1/attorney-general-nominee-jeff-sessions-testifies-confirmation-hearing

I already did. Franken asked Sessions what he would do if he recieved evidence that anyone on the Trump team had contacts with the Russians during the campaign. Sessions ressponded by denying that he had contact with the Russians during the campaign, when in fact he had met with them at least twice. So yeah, we need a full investigation.

He's going to say that he has a giant pussy, and he is an even bigger pussy than the one which he has.

ACROSS THE POND, THE DUTCH DONALD NEEDS HELP BEING SHILLED ON Sup Forums

this is not a drill, sharia blue is actively trying to get people to vote for FvD, TLDR, this is like getting conservatives to vote for McMullin!
Please help holland get back on track, tell people vote PVV, Geert Wilders, and link this video

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

please faggots save holland

Yeah. They looked just like these.

Not if the tap is for someone that is only tangentially related to his campaign (it was) and shouldn't include any of his primary phone lines (it wouldn't).

And if they did that, they would certainly tap the whole thing, and only use the ones from the other person for evidence. This is standard procedure.

Chill out, Russian scum.

>basically nothing
The pizza tunnels on the other hand are 100% real because of secret codes in normal conversation!

Go home shill. Nobody here trusts Vox. They're with her.

neither one of us really knows who the tap was for, but if the FISA warrant was for Trump himself, then every smartphone, tablet, laptop, PC and TV in Trump Tower, Trump's limo, and Trump Force One were all spying on him.

Fucking can you understand what is a context you slippery cunt?

>The first request was denied and there was no second request in October... Or it was denied again.

Or it's currently and properly classified. Nixon made sure Justice could hide investigations of the President from the President, for obvious reasons.

>the trump cartel

Is this really best for them or just Comey? Seems like there are tons of decent people working there and they have our respect, but that must be frustrated with the impression of them playing politics

Perhaps a purge is needed to make it clear corruption wont be tolerated(which it clearly is now), even if there is an immediate downside

Single dumbest comment in a thread that is already based on a dumb premise.

FISA warrants do not require probable cause that a crime was committed. They require probable cause that the surveillance will be directed at a foreign agent, or that it will be for a location a foreign agent may use. Committing a crime has nothing to do with probable cause for a FISA warrant. FISA warrants are completely different from ordinary criminal warrants with different legal standards that apply.

Can you idiots even use Wikipedia? It's all laid out there, even if you're not a lawyer.

This is how will try to justify a UN invasion of Trump doesn't settle down. Russian ships and subs are all over our east coast atm and have been for weeks. Putin has turned on the globalists, it's an all in game at this point for everyone, Trump, Putin vs the globalists/UN. Public has been prepped for pedogate, Globalism, fake news and a restoration of the Republic. Commie revolt on the 15th, sparks COG as Trump will refuse to stand down and will attempt to fight off an all ready established UN force on US soil. Buckle up...Hail the Trumpenriech!!!

There is no case, there is no dirty Russian laundry. I don't need the resources of the IC to make this simple logical deduction.

The wiretaps did happen. This is established. They were created on the basis of proving Russian governmental collusion with the campaign. Of course, no hard evidence to suggest this was true has ever been presented, so clearly there was none. If there was anything, it would already be uncovered before the close of the election. But nothing was ever presented at all, so clearly there's not.

The red scare meme is just too transparent, everybody is tuning out

Because arresting before he won the presidency is a crime in itself.

Fail

Trump is stacking the government with pedo-apologist freaks like the Skull & Bones Treasury Secretary or the Labor nominee that was the prosecutor who gave Epstein a slap on the wrist.

He is doing his best to get pedo friendly friends into power ASAP

how else were they going to get Pence in? Pretty simple, they knew Pence wouldn't beat Hillary, so they threw Donald in there and forced him to have Pence as his runningmate. Impeach Trump, and wah-la you've got the ideal establishment administration.

Problem is, the media and IC has no credibility now, if they come out with actual leaks showing Russian collusion, not everyone is going to believe them. They've got to make the evidence undeniable.

Franken asked him what he would do if blah blah blah. Sessions never answered the question. Instead, he went directly into denial mode and straight up lied. What other context is there?

1. The fact that they won't come out with what evidence they had to justify a warrant/wiretap shows you they're hiding shit and it was probably very weak.

2. If they found anything, they would have already brought it up and tried to prevent Trump from getting into office. The fact that they had nothing since they started wiretapping in October or even earlier shows you that they STILL have nothing and now that Trump knows, it's worthless and that they're in the wrong.

3. Obamagate/Deep State just shows you how corrupt they are, wiretapping a campaign and using it against them? How is this not on the news every single night? Oh wait the media wants to ignore it with a double standard. Just imagine if another party did this to the lefties.

sauce please

Yeah, I know what you mean. FBI has a really bad habit of not discussing evidence during an ongoing criminal investigation. That REALLY activates my almonds!

Electing Donald Trump president just so Mike Pence can be president? WTF are you smoking?

Didn't I just tell you? Can you not read? WIKIPEDIA. Do you know what that is?

Go to Google. Type in "FISA." Read the part on getting a warrant that says this:

"Alternatively, the government may seek a court order permitting the surveillance using the FISA court.[17] Approval of a FISA application requires the court find probable cause that the target of the surveillance be a "foreign power" or an "agent of a foreign power", and that the places at which surveillance is requested is used or will be used by that foreign power or its agent."

Read the whole page. It will explain to you that the point of FISA is to allow monitoring of anyone who works for a foreign government while they're in the United States, just because the government wants to. Crimes have nothing to do with it.

Then after you do that, close your mouth. You can breathe through your nose. You don't have to leave it dangling open all the time while you're posting these dumbass threads.

>probable cause

Probable cause is the level of evidence required to affect an arrest. Your link validates my point perfectly. Thanks!

They're yuuuuge

Big league.

>"Alternatively, the government may seek a court order permitting the surveillance using the FISA court.[17] Approval of a FISA application requires the court find probable cause that the target of the surveillance be a "foreign power" or an "agent of a foreign power", and that the places at which surveillance is requested is used or will be used by that foreign power or its agent."

Exactly. And they can't wiretap the Ambassador arbitrarily, he has diplomatic immunity. So that means that sufficient probably cause was argued to prove that an American citizen(s) within the Trump campaign staff were "agents of a foreign power." THAT'S the story

And the irony is that Trump brought it on himself by first asking Russia to hack DNC during the debates, and ten falsely accusing Obama of illegally wiretapping him, which caused media to look into the existence of a tap, and therefore a warrant.

>tfw you're a commie but its become clear to you that the deep state, and the rothschilds true 1% use communism as a bullwhip against countries that go against them

>tfw you know all of the communist organizations are infiltrated to all hell, they're basically 50% state actors

>tfw you will have to take your lovingly hammer and sickle stamped, 1939 moist nugget and /k/ill every commie on Mayday.

I hope your mother dies of cancer faggot shill

Nigger i produce an average of 4 binders full of pointless information every week.

They have nothing.

I've changed my mind.

I was against the outbreak of violence but I'm all chips in on this.

I want to see communists and furries killing eachother in the streets. Whoever dies, we win.

>I hope your mother dies of cancer faggot shill

you still aren't answering the question. What context am I missing?

woah, dude! slow down! what do you have against furries?! I mean, sure they dress weird, but at least under the fake fur, they are human beings after all!

youtube.com/watch?v=I8cMbkR9hDw