www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/donald-trump-invites-mahmoud-abbas-white-house-170310181300100.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/
youtu.be/bl9yIpCncKs?list=RDDNZ30WxvQkk
ijr.com/2017/03/822619-i-had-dinner-with-the-afghanistan-ambassador-what-he-said-about-the-differences-between-trump-obama-is-stunning/
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/11/mexico-border-wall-hispanic-owned-construction-companies
destiny.gg/bigscreen
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/11/judge-rules-syrian-refugee-can-enter-us-first-defiance-donald/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/58689441/
oneindia.com/international/donald-trump-tried-call-indian-born-attorney-preet-bharara-before-firing-him-2372898.html
youtu.be/IPhucDJMuCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>President Bannon general
FTFY

May Day is when the commie revolution starts.

On may Day the commies will start shit in our biggest cities ,they are trying to start a communist revolution and you fuckers better be ready

May Day is when it all happens...THEIR SILENCE ABOUT THE DAY IS PROOF OF WHATS COMING ... why can't we all understand this.

for the people talking about weight gaining

I dont think any of us would object.

>implying thats a bad thing

POO IN IT

Who cares if they burn down liberal cities

'Donald Trump invites Mahmoud Abbas to White House
White House says US president welcomes his Palestinian counterpart to visit 'in the near future'."

aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/donald-trump-invites-mahmoud-abbas-white-house-170310181300100.html

US President Donald Trump has invited Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas for a visit to the White House, in the first phone call between the two leaders since Trump's inauguration on January 20.

Trump invited Abbas "to visit the White House soon to discuss ways to resume the [Palestinian-Israeli] political process", Wafa, the official Palestinian news agency, quoted Abbas' spokesman Nabil Abu Rudeina as saying on Friday.

The White House said in a statement that Trump invited Abbas to a meeting at the White House "in the near future".

Abbas told Trump that peace was a "strategic choice" for the Palestinian people which should lead to the "establishment of a Palestinian state alongside Israel," Wafa reported.

Kikes btfo

A fair point. Liberalism ruined our vital port cities. They need cleaned out.

Consider, humans build cities for safety and convenience in numbers.

How fucking bad does your governance have to be to drive the best people OUT of cities. You literally have to be working in opposition to nature and instinct to drive people OUT of cities when the barbarians are invited in the gates and the people looking for civilization have to fucking leave.

lel

The important thing is that Ben Shapiro is not only back to irrelevance, but balled up crying somewhere also.

Stop samefagging your thread anytime

Like this?

Something wrong?

Reminder that if you support Donald Trump you're more retarded than and Obama supporter, Shillary clown, or even a Bern Out.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/

Do you want to arm ISIS?
Because that's how you arm ISIS.

>MAKE ISIS GREAT AGAIN

fuck awoo

March 15th happening: Trump's Labor Secretary, the guy who let Epstein off with a slap on the wrist, has confirmation hearing.

Will Trump's deep ties to pedo trafficking be exposed?

Notice how rare it is to see Trump pictures in Trump threads anymore.

Amen

SAGE THIS SHITTY THREAD SPLITTERS THREAD

REAL THREAD

What music does /ptg/ like?
youtu.be/bl9yIpCncKs?list=RDDNZ30WxvQkk

May Day is when the commie revolution starts.

On may Day the commies will start shit in our biggest cities ,they are trying to start a communist revolution and you fuckers better be ready

May Day is when it all happens...THEIR SILENCE ABOUT THE DAY IS PROOF OF WHATS COMING ... why can't we all understand this.

Die you fucking kikes, sage this shitty thread

I admit I have been wondering what the liberals will be up to in Spring

Personally, I welcome anything that gets us to martial law as quickly as possible.

Brocks really shite at this isn't he.

Im just going to admit that seems a bit overwhelming. What is the upshot

and

Can anyone explain what this thread was about yesterday?

I couldnt follow it either.

AWOOOOOOOOOOO
>⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⡀⠄⠄⢀⡬⠛⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠄⠄⠙⢦
>⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⠼⠙⢀⡴⠋⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡠⠖⠄⠄⠙⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣀⡀⠄⠄⠄⡀
>⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡴⠋⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⠞⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠉⠉⠙⠋⠙⠋⠙⠻⠦⠤⣤⣼⣆⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀
>⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢷⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⠞⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡰⠃⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠉⠉
>⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⡀⠄⠄⢠⠏⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣰⠁⣸⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠄⠄⡄
>⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣧⠄⢠⠏⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⢾⠃⡜⡿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⠋⢀⣼⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠸⢾⣀⣠
>⠄⠄⠄⢀⣠⢌⣦⢀⡏⠄⡄⠄⠄⢠⠃⠄⠄⠐⣶⡁⡞⡼⠄⣇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡴⠁⢠⠎⢸⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢈⠝⠁
>⠄⢀⠞⠉⠄⠄⠹⡼⠄⣼⠁⠄⠄⡏⠄⠄⢀⡞⠄⠈⣷⠇⠄⢻⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢐⣞⣀⣰⣃⣀⣸⠄⢀⠇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀
>⢰⠋⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⡇⢠⡏⠄⠄⢸⠄⠄⢀⠎⠄⠄⠄⡇⠄⠄⢸⡀⠄⠄⠄⢠⢾⢁⡜⠁⠄⠄⢸⠄⣸⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⡴⠃
>⡞⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⠄⡞⡷⠄⠄⡟⠄⢘⡟⠛⠷⠶⣤⣅⠄⠄⠄⣇⠄⠄⢠⠋⡧⠊⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⢀⠇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⡴⠋
>⢹⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡾⢰⠃⡇⠄⠄⡇⠄⡜⢀⣠⣤⠶⠞⠛⠁⠄⠄⠘⡄⡰⠃⠘⠱⣾⣟⡛⠛⠛⠛⡟⠂⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡎⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⠴⡋
>⠈⢳⠄⠄⠄⠄⡇⡼⠄⢻⠄⢠⡇⢸⠁⠈⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⠿⣶⣄⡰⠇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡼⠄⠄⠄⡠⢾⣿⣆⢳
>⣀⣬⠿⠷⠦⠤⣷⣇⡠⠾⡄⢸⣇⢸⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢹⠛⠂⠄⠄⠄⠄⣰⠁⠄⣀⣬⣷⠞⠛⠙⠛⢧⣤⣀
>⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢻⠄⠄⠄⢧⢸⢸⠘⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣰⠃⣶⢉⠜⠋⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⢳
>⠄⠄⠄⢀⣤⡀⢸⠄⠄⠄⠈⢿⠄⠄⣿⣆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡟⣧⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡴⠃⠄⠄⠄⡠⠊⡰⡗⠋⡰⡼⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢨
>⠄⢀⡔⠉⠄⠙⢦⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⡀⢰⡏⠈⠳⣄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⡞⠁⠄⢀⣤⠎⠄⡔⣡⠃⢰⡇⣹⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢼
>⣰⠋⠄⢀⣴⣖⠒⠓⡆⠄⠄⠈⣇⣿⣿⠄⢸⠹⡷⢄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⠋⠄⢀⣴⣿⠏⠠⠊⣴⡏⢠⢻⡇⢹⡆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣷⠄⠄⣰⠋
>⡇⠄⣰⣿⣿⣿⠒⠋⣛⣄⠄⠄⣹⢸⠈⢧⠸⡄⠹⣄⠙⠶⢶⣶⣶⣶⣶⡶⢾⠃⠄⡴⢋⡾⠋⣀⡴⣞⡝⡰⠃⠄⡇⡸⠉⠳⣄⣀⣀⣀⣿⣦⠞⠁
>⢷⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠈⠁⠈⡇⠄⡏⢸⠄⠈⠓⢧⣀⣈⣤⡤⠖⠛⠉⠁⠄⢡⠃⢠⡞⠓⠚⠓⠚⣳⡞⠈⠘⠁⠄⠄⢹⡇⠄⠄⠄⠈⠉⠁⠸⣷⣀⣀⣀
>⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⣿⣁⠜⠁⢸⡇⢸⣄⣀⡀⠘⢦⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠏⡴⡻⠄⠄⠄⠠⣎⠹⡄⠄⢀⣀⣤⣤⣀⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⢻⣿⣿
>⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢸⠄⠄⢀⡴⡇⠈⡇⠈⣩⠗⠒⣵⠆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⡞⢰⠃⢀⠄⣀⡰⠟⠒⠒⡿⠉⠄⠄⠄⠈⠑⣄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⢿⣿
>⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠎⠄⢠⠏⠄⠹⣄⢣⢠⠃⠄⠄⢤⠤⠄⠄⠠⠤⢶⡏⠄⡎⢠⠞⠋⠁⠄⠄⠄⣸⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⣧⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠻
>⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣃⡀⢠⠏⠄⠄⠄⠄⣨⠇⠄⣠⠴⠚⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⡇⢰⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⠇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢹⡀
>⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢉⣇⡎⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⠇⠄⢨⠇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⢾⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡞⢀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⡇

Fag user didn't use glue and took the hat back right after taking the picture 0/10

I thought we agreed on the black burqa?

What is the story with that. I saw it floating around today.

I have nothing to add but agreement

Sorry. I didn't mean to rant.

drumpfkins fear the hillarai

fuck off Milhouse

pfftftftftttftf

ijr.com/2017/03/822619-i-had-dinner-with-the-afghanistan-ambassador-what-he-said-about-the-differences-between-trump-obama-is-stunning/

Comfy insight that liberals don't understand about Donald Trump.

Anybody else worried about Trumpcare?

Why the hell is he backing it 100%?

It's so unpopular, he's going to shoot himself in the foot.

Digits

>check'em

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Thank you. I'll take a look and finish it tomorrow morning.

lel neat

Everyone like Geert

ty

I think there is more than what we are seeing.

Im mad that all these congressmen that did shit for so long suddenly want to showboat.

They have great points. But they are the worst to make the case.

Worse, the left is looking for cracks in the house to exploit.

Im fully confident it will work out but just as sure people will be mad. We have to choose moral perfection or political win. I dont think we can have both on this

Geert better win. Don't fuck this up Aquafresh!

Anything interesting happening? Seems like there's not much going on

>Aquafresh

NOW I get it

Im an idiot lel

Well, I find that when it seems slow, its just that the cable narratives dont have anything new in THEIR story to tell.

Thats when its good to go *look* for news.

I've learned that Mexican contractors are lining up for bids on building the wall.

I am also trying to keep an eye on the Ukraine situation.

One in 10 firms bidding for Trump's Mexico wall project are Hispanic-owned

More than 600 businesses have registered interest in the first phase of the $21bn project and while some see ethical dilemmas, for others work is work

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/11/mexico-border-wall-hispanic-owned-construction-companies

Ten percent of the companies interested in bidding for the first stage of the construction of Donald Trump’s border wall with Mexico are Hispanic-owned businesses, as construction firms wrestle with the morality of profiting from the controversial infrastructure project.

More than 600 businesses have formally registered interest since 24 February, when the Department of Homeland Security issued a presolicitation notice for contractors to perform the “design and build of several prototype wall structures” for the border.

Witnessed.

May His will be done.

destiny.gg/bigscreen
johntron debating Destiny

sooo he gonna run for office i reckon

>Before the calls, we were advised to keep conversations short because, we were told, Trump will not be interested in the details of the call and does not have a long attention span, so it would be pointless to have a long call.
>However, we were pleasantly surprised at how much time President Trump spent asking very informed questions. The first time the presidents spoke, the questions Trump asked impressed us.
>Trump would listen intently after each question, often asking follow-ups. Trump's second call with our president was even longer than the first. Asking these types of questions for our country is something the Obama administration never did. The Obama administration was the most academic administration we have ever had to deal with but the Trump administration has been the most thoughtful and intelligent.

Christ, the left really do believe their own propaganda.

I wonder if he has it in him. I dont think either of the elder sons have Trumps charm. Ivanka does though, and shes very smart.

They really are worthless, and live in their own world. One has to be careful not to drink too much FOX koolade too though. They are run by globalists also, and are rife with Jews. They arent all bad, but it is suspicious.

Hey splithread anons!

New thread is here if you'd like to join us.

New thread is here if you'd like to join us.

But your threads have nothing to do with Trump

T'is just a bunch of no-gf fags trading awoo pics

The idea of a thread without you unwanted awoo fags really makes you feel threatened, huh? Interesting.

But yeah, if you like awoo shit posting go to that guys thread. Please.

Judge rules that Syrian refugee can enter US in first defiance of Donald Trump's new travel ban

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/11/judge-rules-syrian-refugee-can-enter-us-first-defiance-donald/

Nevertheless, a judge in Wisconsin has already circumnavigated Mr Trump’s travel ban by allowing the wife and child of a Syrian refugee who had already been granted asylum to enter the country.

The president’s latest executive order, issued on March 6, removed Iraq from the list of countries whose citizens will be subject to a 90-day travel ban, but Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Yemen and Sudan all remain banned.
At a glance | Donald Trump’s immigration ban

The Syrian husband, who has been in the US since 2014, applied for asylum for his family to join him but the process was halted by Mr Trump’s initial executive order.

>T'is just a bunch of no-gf fags trading awoo pics
>tfw newfags can't remember when awoo didn't exist
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/58689441/
An old Trump Gen from 2015

>tfw I cropped that pic and people like it

I remember. I was making Trump Gens before they had a name or format.

They have hijacked the Trump threads. Why they are allowed to spam template avatars I have no idea.

If we're lucky, they'll get their own board like pony fags did when they kept shitting up Sup Forums

I think we are acting quite childish in regards to our harassment and death threats of Shia.

If we are honest with ourselves, he is a good guy who wants human beings to love one another.

The man has my respect.

They already have the whole damn site. They can be japanime fags on umpteen different boards.

But because they are freaks, they have to follow normal people for attention.

Id rather not discuss them. This is for Trump talk.

>he is a good guy who wants human beings to love one another.

no he isn't.
He's just an actor who sees it as good business to push the narrative for PR.

I don't see him spending his time, energy and money actually helping the down-trodden in soup kitchens or helping a homeless person clean themselves up and get off the streets.

He is just virtue signalling in the truest form of that phrase.
Good people = actually helps people
Shit heads = Say they want to help people and then actually don't do shit to better anyone's lives.

"Donald Trump tried to call Indian-born attorney Preet Bharara before firing him"

oneindia.com/international/donald-trump-tried-call-indian-born-attorney-preet-bharara-before-firing-him-2372898.html

Indian-born US attorney Preet Bharara who was fired by the Trump administration on March 11 had received a call from the US President Donald Trump just two days before his exit. However, Bharara rebuffed Trump's phone call who had tried to call him in an effort to thank him for his service and to wish him good luck.

This is why I search the web for news. Often foreign press has details our own media wont touch.

no he doesn't

>post EVERYONE WELCOME
>people come and say things you don't want them to say
>get fucking pissed they aren't playing by the rules you made up
>assault them

if you want human beings to love one another, you dont try to dictate what comes out of their mouths. The people who actually promoted love brought chicken tendies and pizza and danced and were happy, who laughed and enjoyed and tried to dialogue and understand.

And they..because they were different... were the ones that shia hated.

>"DO WHAT I SAY OR ELSE"
That isn't love, and he deserves whatever he gets for that mentality

don't we all....

the times where we counted down the days of the week, waiting for the next set of states to cast primary votes every tuesday

the long nights we stayed up until the wee hours of the morning, waiting for every last vote to be counted

the disappointment, but unrelenting determination we felt whenever we faced a loss, but also the hope we had for next week's elections

the debates, the rallies, the constant shit flinging in the news, all that delegate math fuckery, the RNC, the jeb memes, the bernie memes, all gone

like tears in the rain

>Shia

lel Im sorry. I forgot who you were talking about and read "Shee-uh" as in kebabs.

Hey splitthread anons! We've moved on to the next thread in the real threads. :)

If you'd like to join us:

If you'd like to join us:

Do you suppose Ivanka might run?

I just dont know that Erik or Don Jr would cut it.

10 minutes of EPIC TrumpDove. You can thank me later.

youtu.be/IPhucDJMuCk

You really feel threatened by the idea of a small thread where awoo is not welcome, arent you.

I told you fags, Your thread is for faggy awoo pussies. This is just a normal Trump thread.