All current computer hardware made since 1992 has been factory backdoored by the deep state

All current computer hardware made since 1992 has been factory backdoored by the deep state.

with a few rare exceptions.

one such exception is the TPW P4-15-NB, a laptop which Obama's DHS went to extreme efforts to recall from any civilian ownership

Don't start digging into this if you're easily frightened..

Other urls found in this thread:

hackaday.com/2016/11/28/neutralizing-intels-management-engine/)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOS#Origins
youtu.be/PLnHbqrpTWc
portablewarehouse.com/Products.htm
portablewarehouse.com/armylaptop.htm
yuki.la/pol/84520677
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/eb91rnaxAmoLjhOam5iGYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84504116
imgrum.org/media/1315531888001810620_3087904664
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please explain

go on i am interested

I can't. Sorry. Don't look into this unless you are s a f e.

Why making the thread then?

Pretty shit thread you've got here desu OP

Thanks NSA

Explain yourself or this is a slide thread

lol i remember telling yall this

Fucking shill probably selling these on ebay trying to trick Sup Forums into funding his mortgage

>Getting a computer
Only a few models of typewriters are safe.

what did he mean by this?

Say no more

>t. Sent from my iPhone

The fuck is wrong with your legs

Who cares. Chad is slaying hot prime jb while you're coping with your nerd computer shit.

JFL @ your pathetic sexless life

Sage

OP is a dog dumbass. They know how to sniff out moles and this computer was the only one to pass a smell test.

fucking idiot dogs can't use a computer

>start digging into this guys, it's scary

Why don't you just tell us, you clearly know the info.

Hmmm

Can't spoonfeed everyone

This doesn't really matter OP unless you are a state actor or a spy. The NSA is taking literally every single packet that goes through the internet and storing them later. You shouldn't be worried about your computer being back doored on a hardware level unless you are literally a spy and they know it.

tl;dr OP has a whole bunch of these old shitty laptops and is going to put them on ebay in a couple of days and wants to make more than $40 each

More like they're stupid enough to buy a Pentium IV based laptop. Maybe they like it because it gets so warm. After they've completed their mission they can close the lid and sleep on top of it.

Google the name and model and you will see that they are never sold on ebay, and we have been discussing them for years on Sup Forums

Nice try though shill

>"we have been discussing them for years on Sup Forums"
>refuses to actually discuss it though

You hypocrite.

I think there are some hidden gateways/backdoors in Intel and AMD processors. There ARE backdoors in some Intel chipsets (hackaday.com/2016/11/28/neutralizing-intels-management-engine/)
The solution is open-hardware or (for more hardcore geeks) making your own processor on FPGA base (low frequency, a lot of cores).

They actually are worth a bit
Apparently that's due to them having been sold to the US government only as one of those contract things
So the ones you can get are pretty much all from surplus, plus I guess people into cryptostuff want them because of some specialized hardware
Its not like it was publicly available and then the gov't tried to take it away or anything

Although it's possible that they never were publicly sold and that someones been trying to stir up rumors about a shady recall for the past 6 months

Legit fuckin schizophrenia right there.

what is building my own computer?
what is linuxbios?
what is only using chipsets with free firmware?

ps: if you're doing something you don't want traced back to you, good luck

0) did you have your phone and any other personal electronics powered down, battery removed, in an RF shield, at all times during the following?
1) for your work, did you use a different piece of hardware you've never used before?
2) did you do it in a different place you've never been before?
3) did you make sure not to go anywhere near any services you normally use (gmail, vpns, etc)
4) if you wrote anything that looks like normal English, did you run it through an obfuscation software that changes synonyms, sentence structure, and grammar to try and conceal your identifiable linguistic signature?
5) if you tried to avoid using natural language, did you use a completely new coding system that you've never tried before?
6) did every single piece of research you've done about how to do any of these things ALSO abide by all of these checks?

hiding is hard.

Wrong, it's actually the IBN 5100. Didn't you hear how John Titor went back in time to search for one?

If the NSA wants to watch me play Xcom 2, they can knock themselves out.

you done fucked up

Ikr?

shut up >Hoe

Commodore refused to allow the deep state backdoors. That's why they were run out of business despite the Amigas being superior to all contemporary platforms.

>TPW P4-15-NB
Looks like a pipedream of a computer

myth more than reality

I use a pen and notebook.

>2017
>Not implementing a Turing Oracle

faggot

This man knows.

>Commodore refused to allow the deep state backdoors. That's why they were run out of business despite the Amigas being superior to all contemporary platforms.

I'll take "i don't run any of the software that actually matters" for $500

I'll take "i didn't know anything about Amigas and what they were capable of and used for and in what industries" for $1000

I flash my cock to the camera all the time just as some kind of pseudo biometrics safety feature

I know any CIA cuties on the other side will be alerted if they see someone else using my computer

MASTURBATING TO THE CIA COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE

IT HELPS IF YOU HAVE CIA EMPLOYEE PHOTOS OPEN AS YOU'RE MASTURBATING SO THEY KNOW YOU ARE ON THEIR SIDE

The dos based OS software was originally developed for the US government by Xerox. Look it up.

>I'll take "i didn't know anything about Amigas and what they were capable of and used for and in what industries" for $1000

Did you ever actually use an Amiga with a Toaster when they were current issue hardware?

Because I did - an A2000. And it was awesome. Beautiful, wonderful machine. Lots of great capabilities for its day.

But none of how cool it was invalidates what I said. And there were plenty of other beautiful, brilliant, amazing machines. I had a whole room full of NeXT workstations. I had SGI gear, and still have some 90s era SPARC gear somewhere that i cannot let myself get rid of.

All of this stuff was magnificent hardware and software.

And none of it ran the software that normies wanted, the volumes were never high enough, and commodity hardware kept getting better and better, so all of it eventually died.

I knew the writing was on the wall for SGI when the guys writing their best stuff moved to NVidia...

kys workbench was the fukken shit

Did your mother even bother spoon feeding you?

>The dos based OS software was originally developed for the US government by Xerox. Look it up

I think everything you just wrote is false.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOS#Origins

fake and gay. no such thing as backdoors into pc's that would be unconstitutional and would warrant an uprising of the people against the government.

Got it

>7 layers of proxys

Maybe OP isn't S A F E and that's why he can't disclose info.

>TPW P4-15-NB

Xerox developed the mouse and GUI, and didn't know what to do with it.

u have weird legs

GOOGLES JAMMING THE EAREACH RESULTS YOU FUCK

larping is for /x/

I giggled

I didn't get it, give me a tip or something please

Kek

We don't have FPGAs good enough to rival modern CPUs and writing software for them would take forever in an open source project.

It's just someone hypnotized by looking for patterns.. no different than germatria

Batman youtu.be/PLnHbqrpTWc

>We don't have FPGAs good enough to rival modern CPUs and writing software for them would take forever in an open source project.

there's been very little x86 cpu innovation in a decade. you don't need blazing speed to do text mode web browsing or read/write emails.

The GNU toolchain can be brought up on just about anything.

Finally, there is the OpenCores project, which specifically targets this whole problem space - no secret sauce anywhere in the entire stack.

>I remember when they invented chocolate.

old CTR shilling

>All current computer hardware

Wrong. Get a Lemote Yeeloong or whatever those chink things are called. No proprietary anything, MIPS processor etc.

This, I'm using an old-ass laptop without issue for web browsing. It's from before the spying hardware days, 2005-2006 or so.

Stuff from 2008 or newer is surely not safe.

please explain how it's CTR shilling faggot

>no secret sauce anywhere in the entire stack
An FPGA is programmed by a proprietary JTAG. You can't isolate it from hardware backdooring.

Unless you hand-design the protocols to be baroque pixie shit, which is a skill that the insane take great pleasure in.

I don't like this whole "implicit vulnerability" economy. It asks for a fall, especially from external threats.

Has anyone tried to simply buy one from their website?

portablewarehouse.com/Products.htm

these things can run a few thousand dollars to /x/tards

>these things can run a few thousand dollars to /x/tards
What if it's a honeypot anyway?

portablewarehouse.com/armylaptop.htm
here's the specs

SHILL WARNING
Image is not original, it's from a 2016 thread: yuki.la/pol/84520677
>Tfw I have over 30k in bitcoins worth of black market technology and anons are just now learning about the Google block on TPW blackbooks
Actually modified so it doesn't show up on archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/eb91rnaxAmoLjhOam5iGYw/ but failed to fool Image search.
That shit about the TPW P4-15-NB he pulled out of an old anti-Russian shill thread: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84504116

Holy fuck you mean people start threads using images they saved relating to their topic? That's INSANE clearly only shills would do that

also do not curse me gypsy

it likely is cause they have contracts to pretty much all military branches and boeing and shit. People thinking these are somehow special by not being raped by the nsa or cia are delusional.

An image which you renamed to 13744992_519332534930076_(...).jpg to fit your autistic criteria and modified so it goes from 2 MB to 48 KB to save space.
kek

The pics from archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84504116 did seem legit, something's up.

actually I took it from here imgrum.org/media/1315531888001810620_3087904664

i suspect the downsizing comes from the instagram post

i throw coins at you, do not make hairy eyebrow at me gypsy

Fucking subhuman retruded mandible genetic trash. Fbi or csi does not care what incels shitpost about on Sup Forums. They would never validate your existence.

thanks shareblue

you realize electrical engineers exist, right?
don't you think that if there was a hardware backdoor in all modern electronics, they would have noticed?

The backdoor is usually openly advertised you twat.

Anyone have a digital voice start talking when you opened the portablewarehouse link? I walked away to cook from and heard powershell narration voice while I was in the kitchen

did not happen to me

I'm legit spooked, it just happened again. Said something about mandatory viewing. I think it might be a powershell script but I'm not sure how to check.

Just use a toaster from 1991 then
Fucking scrubs

>I had SGI gear, and still have some 90s era SPARC gear somewhere that i cannot let myself get rid of.

masturbates furiously

fuck off niggershit /s is your place

Stylish choice.

When will you be outputting on to 7400 VGA?

For real though can anyone help me out here? I don't want to reformat my computer.

Godspeed user