IT'S HAPPENING

>Donald Trump hasn't Tweeted in over 24 hours

IS HE FUCKING DEAD?!

Busy day probably

Busy day probably

Probably a busy day.

WTF

I'd wager he has been preoccupied the past 24 hours.

Busy day probably

he's just standing in the Oval Office, staring at the HWNDU flag

I wouldn't worry about it.

prolly a bloody busy day I do say my m8 pip pip

I am getting multiple skyking readings in sector 5

he's fucking dead, secret service shot him, they are programming his backup clone as we speak somewhere deep in a cloning centre, they are uploading his memories.

We can only hope.

That would be a glorious day for the world.

Busy day probably

From what I hear he actually is under surveillance now and needs to be very careful what he's saying.

I don't think it's anything but, no white House posts either

Being the president is a busy job, paper work and meetings with politicians and other world leaders all day I bet

Kike Conan

This.

Almost 95% of the country wants him impeached. He should resign and make Hillary the president. She won by 6 million votes.

Busy day probably

Preparing his proof of Obama's wiretapping, along with coordinating with the FBI to plan the best way to go about Obama's arrest

Busy day probably

That would line up with wearing his flag upside down.
They got him? not killed, but he's in a bad position

Well aren't you just one big frigging ray of sunshine?

Trump is already dead

B U S Y D A Y
U
S
Y

D
A
Y

spot the shill

With spicer wearing it upside down*

Busy day probably

Yeah O, I'm gonna go way out on a limb & say that it was probably a busy day.

So sad. many such cases

Busy day probable

Busy day probably

He's been too busy jailing CIA.

Busy day probably

Busy busy busy

It's sunday, the biblical day of rest. He is locked in the oval office stud;dying the holy scriptures.

Busy day probably

Busy day at CIA, busy MK ULTRA style cloning Trump.

he busy senpai

So wither some trolls are in here, or the "busy day" means trump is currently getting the MKUltra. If he is different next time you know whats up

She won by 6 million votes.
No. she lost by 12 million votes after subtracting illegals and dead people voting for her in gerrymandered democrat slum districts

I imagine he is pissed at Paul Ryan for putting together a shitty healthcare bill and is raging directly at him.

Read this, idiot

muh 6 gorillion

If he is dead their will be hell to pay. The cruelest of fates for anyone who makes an attempt on him or his family.

All this busy day shit is freaking me the fuck out. God please protect trump. Please. Forget all this kek loving nonsense for a minute cos we really need God right now.

>IS HE FUCKING DEAD?!
Stop oppressing him. Presidential Lives Matter!!!

probably just a busy day, yea?

Here, have a map.

He is busy getting ready for the 15th, so should you...we are giving you a warning as a thanks for all your help. Praise KEK!

Amen. The people behind trump 1000%. The people
Always
WIN

KYS immediately. You are either a not or a waste of air and space u decide.

didn't you guys hear about the ultimatum? he has to present evidence of wire-tapping to house by Monday. credibility at stake, etc.

CO GOIN BLU

FEELS GOODMAN . EXE

war, famine, pestilence or death?

LOOK AT THAT GUYS HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next day..
>"This is the real Donald J Trump, i'll tell ya I have finally had a change of heart, and I realised to Make America Great Again we have to believe.... I tell you have to believe.. That Diversity is our strength, believe me folks diversity is our strength and together we will make america great again, believe me, we WILL make america great again.

Prolly a busy day

Having a busy day there I see.

>95%

FUCKING TRY. WE DON'T PAY YOU WORTHLESS SHITS FOR THIS LOW TIER BULLSHIT.

likely an extremely work filled day

maybe he had stuff going on this past day

Highly probable he was preoccupied the past 24 hours

what if all his appearances are now CGI are they going to Julian asaange him?

UN invasion, they will announce Trump is a russian coup and they are responding to the legitimate government currently under COG.
Praise KEK!

it may be concluded that for the last 24 hours other more pressing activities precluded him from indulging in tweetingg

You mean she lost even though she had "6 million" more votes. How mind fucked can you be when you still believe she is president when he is the one sitting in the oval office? Like some cuck version of denial where you just can't understand that she isn't president, will never be president and was never going to be president. Your horse lost. It hobbled up to the gate, the gun fired, it keeled over and had a heart attack, someone turned it in to glue and the white horse that was named "Two Genders!" crossed the finish while you cried in the stands.

He will do anything for the widow Nell.

this

Putin will walk out of the Whitehouse tomorrow, give a press conference by himself proclaiming him new Holy Orthodox Emperor of Rumerica. Trump will never be heard from again

0.5 shekels per post have been deposited to your bank account. Nice work Shlomo.

The blue bits look like cancer

actually the red is cancer

it will be gone soon

They probably took away his phone to prevent him from further embarrassing himself and his country.

Take this (you) and get raked.