Sup Forums will defend their tax dollars wasted for vacations and multiple residences as long as Russians have...

Sup Forums will defend their tax dollars wasted for vacations and multiple residences as long as Russians have convinced them that it's okay.

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Occupy Democrats
Weak bait

he also dropped the national debt but who gives a what amirite?

Really now?

usdebtclock.org/

Doesn't look like it from here.

Yeah but im just shilling for trump mate i have no idea what i talking about. soz.

For you.

I'm going to wait a while before I do cost/benefit analysis on Trump.

I have never seen a position on this website that reflects similar to what I believe.

I voted him for the lulz. I STILL can't believe he's president. Him being a good president is just icing on the cake. i don't think he's fucking up and everything the liberals have been crying about is just partisan bullshit. Ultimately I'm aware things can only get worse as government eventually wants to control everything and I hope the chaos that Trump instills in us all creates a better society. Republican policies create strong men out of the expense of those who can't make it. I think it's good we get a bunch of angry people because that's the only time these sacks of shit will ever bother to do anything with their lives. Some people just stagnate. So go on, OP, troll or not, at least he has gotten you to start sucking dick harder.

SUCK OUR COLLECTIVE COCK, OP.

HILLARYS TEAM MET WITH RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR DURING CAMPAIGN YOU FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT. THERE...SLID THAT FAT COCK DOWN YOUR FAGGOT THROAT. LICK THAT FRENULUM OF TRUTH MOTHERFUCKER. KEEP CRYING ABOUT RUSSIA YOU HYPOCRITE. I HOPE TRUMP SPRAYS ZYKLON B IN YOUR CHILDS SCHOOL MOTHERFUCKER. WE ARE SICK OF YOUR HYPOCRITICAL CRYING. THE DAY WE GAS ALL OF YOU THE BETTER OFF WE WILL BE.

Deficit =/= debt

Remind me again why I don't want the Trump family protected and comfortable?

>MSM whips liberals into a frenzie so much they are constantly frothing at the mouth talking about assassinating Trump
>Trump now requires the most security in history because of media crazed lefties
>"Wow! He's spending so much money! What now conservatards??"

Yeah, fuck you. He's only working at marlago because clearly the fucking white house isn't even safe, as seen this week with that mexican guy getting on the property.

>Russians
This is where I stopped reading and luled at your retarded faggotry. Don't you have some fake liberal sob story about people who break the law to write? Go to bed cunt news network.

I hope these are the slowest 4 years liberals will ever experience.

I think you mean 8. 8 wonderful years of salty liberal cuck tears. Mmmm Delicious.

you are jon stewart tier

deficit =/= debt

also,
>implying balancing the budget is of any importance to the United States or is in its best interest

...by that metric, every president other than Clinton has been a failure

not my comrade

by far one of the weakest criticisms of trump they could've argued. instead of policy or SHIT THAT MATTERS TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, they ad hom and say "oh he take vacatino lol that baad"

his vacations cost pennies to taxpayers. If you argue about any of his batshit-retarded policies, then yeah you might have a point, but no one fucking cares how many vacations he takes

oh, wait, this argument comes from the Dems- of course it's only concerned with electing one politician over another instead of promoting certain issues relevant to the american people.

i'm certain you voted hillary as though it was some type of lesser of two evils. not my comrade

How does it cost $500k for Melania to stay at Trump Tower?

security i reckon

even so that's nothing to taxpayers and if Melania, vapid whore as she is, was kidnapped, it really would be a national crisis- the presidential family shouldn't be in danger by default

even if it cost 500k it's well worth

What do you mean by "cost" and "spending"?

>go to washington post website
>find article on expenditures
>find no sources from them on the info.

They maintain round the clock security on the building, the surrounding block, as well as the protective detail for Melania and Barron, and they have to set up and run secure comms facilities on site. In addition to the comms requirements and general staff salaries, they pay rent on the floors they need to house those agents as well as feed them and supply their work space park their cars and so on, and they do that in one of the most expensive neighborhoods in the country. They're probably getting a great deal from the Landlord too!

1. Payed off 12 Billion of your national debt in the first month

2. Added 300,000 jobs to the country

3. Brought back multiple factories to.the us.

In the real world CEOs get a bonus when they kick ass for their company. Couple of holidays seem fine.