What does Sup Forums think of Tibet?

What does Sup Forums think of Tibet?

A weird hybrid between India and China

Save. Do not reply to Shi threads only post smug anime girls or call them faggots. OP is a faggot

The nazis liked it, so i like it too. Apparently they also could let giant rocks levitate by using music and singing

I don't have a fucking opinion on every single little shithole country fuck off! >.

The future of my country

They were a barbaric theocracy before the Chinese took over in the 1950s. I suppose you could call them the Buddhist equivalent of radical Islam.

Faggot OP

God damn bird people

Export something other than monks and mountains so I can have an actual opinion.

Sucks that china annexed them, but their people are better off

nice US proxy there, agent ching chong china-man

fuck you Chinese fucking roach you deserve to be boiled alive, every single worthless Chinese life could perish and I would still be more concerned about a single Tibetan monk's strange sounding cough

fuck you chink

>had the support of the remains of colonial british, CIA, jewish media, india
>lose

>Says the thieving malaysian who is more than likely a sandnigger

You don't get to speak, low caste subhuman

I'm not Chinese, but Chiang Kai Shek did boil communists alive in 1927. Good times!

sounds like vancouver

fuck tibet let it burn

Pretty based and should be a free county
Shut up you dirty gook go attention whore on Twitter

A bunch of peaceful inbred farmers that are basically 100 years behind the rest of the world. Have little to offer anyone but are bullied/used for political gain because of their geographic location.

I see no problem with this