Remind me why the jew have Jesus killed?

I still don't know, Jesus was not a violent person. The Romans used crucify bad dudes. Where the two other crucified people next to Jesus Jewish rebels? Please shed some foreskin into this.

Jesus was evil. That's why he was killed.

In the Bible, God is actually the evil one. He's some tyrannical ruler who invented Hell and punishes people with it, God kills people in the Bible.
Satan never killed anyone in the Bible.

Jesus was killed because human beings rightfully recognized him as being evil. You should trust in their judgement because they were human beings like you.

They crucified him because he was a heretic. The people next to him were thieves.

Because he knew too much

andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com

Jews were expecting God to send them a warrior king to help free them from Roman rule and instead God sent them a hippie so they were pissed off at Jesus and sick of his perceived trouble making and mockery of what the jews believed in. So when the Roman's asked the jews who they wanted dead they all chose Jesus

>namefag
Checks out

the jews will always try to kill their messiah.

Also I might add that it's also a metaphor. Jesus dies and the thief lives, jesus died for the thief like he died for all sinners.

LMAO

DRUMPF BTFO

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

STFU dickwad.

He went against Jewery

You can't have heretics running around spreading heresy and starting cults around themselves.

Jesus was killed because the he preached a moral code that was contrary to everything Judaism or as it was known at the time Phariseeism was about.

Think about the stereotypes of Jews, Christianity is the antithesis to that, line for line. of course they were going to kill him off, even if he was technically the savior they had been waiting for as well, by their own prophecy.

Heresy. To the strappado with this one.

Have fun in hell

>Jesus was not a violent person

Jesus was harmless, he really loved people. He only raged out when jew used house of God as trade house.

>Titus
>get the lube

Heavily related thread. Must watch video explaining the evils of Islam that are spoken of in the bible. Resist Allah and Sharia law. Seriously, if you ever take anything from this cancerous website, watch this video.

I'm laughing at the "WhitePeopleAreFaggots" name...
Thank you for a minor respite of levity.
Kill your self immediately.