March 15 to apr 3 habbenink?

I asked what happened in the past three months since I've been away from internet and tv and someone told me there is gonna be a happening.

What is supposed to occur mar 15 to apr 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rkse6CLLJFM
investopedia.com/
archive.is/V3Dn6
8ch
alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/
washingtonexaminer.com/labor-secretary-nominee-acostas-confirmation-hearing-postponed/article/2617163
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

American Civil War, Europe begins to fight Muslims, China tries attacking US but Russia helps

I'm not falling for this fucking bullshit psyop I don't care who it's coming from. You want to threaten me come say it to my fucking face. Until then I will shit post until my fucking bones turn to oil. Fuck you shills.

I like these digits

>USA... USA... BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.... uh oh... USA... USA

Shiit, I was just roleplaying. Praise Kek though.

>dumb frogposter can't stay off fortunes for 20 days

Debt ceiling vote.

If it fails or even is contentious, there will be market panic.

Some say that there is a plan in place if/when the DOW crashes below a certain point.

Others say that there will be a new economic system in place. Indians and Chines have been buying gold and silver like crazy . Bitcoin is also rising, SEC decision to deny the Winkelvoss ETF barely made a dent in its rise.

Look up Benjamin Fulford, Simon Parkes, alcuin and bramerton, also cobra of 2012portal.blogspot.com

They've been talking about a reset for years

what is the brrraaap meme also?

is it the same thing as the brrrrrt a-10 meme?

>pic is tinder OC

BBBBBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPFFFFFFFFFTTTFFTTTTT

the usual CERN having some sacrifice rituals Planet x coming to destroy our ass in october

fuck off you stupid faggot

shill

not an argument

shill

>Debt Ceiling vote.
>Contentious.

Yeah that will literally NEVER happen. The ceiling will always be raised when it needs to be. The only reason its (((news))) is because both (((parties))) play the game of political chicken over it to try and make the other look bad. Stop being stupid shill.

not an argument

And then we all go to inner earth and get pleidian waifus. Larpers at best, more likely dinsinfo ala Steven Greer (friends with john podesta). New age lies to keep you distracted while the bankers continue to rob you while you search for ufo's.

another shit thread. Sup Forums has become worse than Sup Forums

no this thread is tight.

I got the answer to my question which is that there is a debt ceiling vote.

there won't be a habbening though because this guy is rightcan someone tell me what brrrraaaap is tho?

Nah, FBIanon came "back" from a Japan proxy and said they're gonna log all IPs posting to Sup Forums starting March 15th.

No idea what April 3rd was about.

EVERY WEEK THERE IS A HAPPENING IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS AND NOTHING HAPPENS

Everyone but me gotta learn

WW3

Her boobs are the size of mountains.

one of my drill instructors would get mad when recruits lost shit and he would shout "you're going to war in six months and you are losing your goddamn canteen caps. there's no way! it's impossible!"

I think he is probably right. We'll get our war with Iran and it's gonna be gnarly as fuck. Lots of international terrorist reprisal attacks.

Yeah Rex Tillerson has it out for Iran, but Trump's bone to pick is with Washington.

You.. have heard about #Pedogate, right?

They cabal is planning dirty bombs and mass riots thru black lives matter, but it wont happen as the creator is sending some good guys to clean house 2 weeks food and water Godspeed guys.

If the reset happens it will be china spearheading it.

Also this

no what is pedogate? is it connected to pizzagate? I've been out of the loop from Dec to just now

Newfags also browse /gif/

you guys really need to stop trying to predict habbenings... 1: It never works. 2: you're not prophets. 3: Meme magic only works if you don't force it.

Nothing will happen the 15th or the 3rd that will be of any real significance. Kek will bless us when he choses goys.

Yeah, same thing. Pedogate is more formal, guys like Robert David Steele use that term instead. He's been on it for years (he created Marine Corps intel). He along with Pieczenik are the voices of the White Hats (who recently timed the release of the latest bath of Wiki leaks to coincide with Trump's wiretapping the Trump Tower claim).

youtube.com/watch?v=rkse6CLLJFM

Basically, a civil war, though I'm sure you've heard more about that.

Hey, can you give me a complete retards guide to basic finance, preferably a video? You look like you know your shit

investopedia.com/

Agora Financial if you want to listen to a confirmed Sup Forums-browser who has ties to the govt./CIA on account of his research. Agora is pretty legit and even they're saying crash habbening now.

So what do you think about BRICS being in on the reset? How can Putin, who fucks with globalists plans so vigorously, be in on this shit?

This? archive.is/V3Dn6
8ch net/pol/res/9473445.html

Double chan says this is on the 15th. So the psyop is to spook us to make us ineffective.

Another thread here said it's been moved to 22nd.

>moved to 22nd
Just like
>link related's
confirmation hearing...

There will be a senate hearing on Jeff Epstein on the 15th.

archive.is/V3Dn6

The BRIC's are the basis of the reset. the AIIB is online now if the financial rest is happening and switching over on the 15th.

alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/
This guy does his research on economics. He is cited by Benjamin Fulford as being probably MI-5. He did release some classified info on Diana + Dodi, making it look like murder.

#Pizzagate / #Pedogate is hitting the Senate floor on the 15th...

This is yuge... His involvement in the Epstein case as an attorney in Florida might be the basis of the basis of his nomation
>4TH
>DIMENSIONAL
>CHESS

this is clearly a thread full of shills. my 4 confirms this.

Bc Acosta begins going through confirmation? That's actually happening on the 22nd. 322 (Skull and Boners?).

Regardless, I doubt this 3/15 shit is any more than LARPing faggotry.

>Go away, CIA.

>archive.is/V3Dn6
READ
THIS

washingtonexaminer.com/labor-secretary-nominee-acostas-confirmation-hearing-postponed/article/2617163

D.A.K. 15.03.17

Sara never fails to make my pe-pe twitch