>Our clothes come from Indonesia
>Our phones come from China and South Korea
>Our oil comes from the Middle East
>Our anime & video games come from Japan
>Our cocoa comes from various countries in Africa and South America
>Our diamonds are from the Central African Republic
>Our cars come from Germany
>Our furniture comes from Sweden

Why aren't white countries supplying the world with all of these necessities? Is it because of privilege or because of inability?

Saged.

>your maple syrup comes from Quebec
>your anthem comes from Quebec
>your culture comes from Quebec
>your best prime ministers came from Quebec
>your fucking leaf comes from Quebec

Why aren't anglo provinces supplying the country with all of these necessities? Is it because of privilege or because of inability?

>your culture comes from Quebec
I didn't know Karl Marx was Quebecois

Karl "bourgeois is a codeword for anglo" Marxois Tremblay was indeed from Quebec.

>privilege
what?

It's the US' strategy to spread western influence. We import so much because we can. It's actually hurting us more than it helps us overall (well, our own workers anyway). But it matters to the world order.

And the reason we even can import so much is mostly because of the US. They're the ones developing and stabilizing the world's financial system and putting western nations in favorable trading positions. This has a lot to do with obtaining favors in exchange for military protection and controlling natural resources all over the world and increasing demand on our currencies (mostly theirs).

Trading with less developed nation is always exploitative when it's overdone (it prevents their own development) but it's even worse than most people realize.

C A N U C K
C U R R E N C Y

>you don't shit where you eat.

Oh shit I didn't see it

You included a white country in your list, op.

No I didn't, when I said "various countries in South America" I was not referring to Argentina

Because it's way way WAY cheaper to outsource and the work is suicidal mind numbing monkey work that only Asians can endure (even with that there's high rates of suicide). If we made this stuff it would just be a bunch of minimum wage kids doing it, no one would pay a decent wage to any factory worker doing this shit anymore.

Stfu you fucking frog lover
All that only comes from Quebec because we have to pander to them and treat them all special so we don't get another FLQ

By privilege I mean that the West is privileged by not having to do intensive physical work such as mass-producing commodities or harvesting natural resources, sometimes even through war as observed in Africa's diamond conflicts. They just simply sit back and pay third-world slaves in peanuts while their own minimum wage jobs pay much more and are much easier.

Less bitching, more french lessons.

You have to assimilate now. Canada is rightful Quebecois clay.

Cousin.

Cousin.

More like cucksins, hehe

Écouter à moi, tu es imbêcile. Canada est notre. Britian gagné le guerre et tu a perdu.Maintenant, Québec est notre. Tu es merde

Literal slave labour
People meme at us we should feel so bad about colonialism when those people would do anything to leave their shithole homeland for a white utopia with actual human rights.

>bait
>ifunny mark
>Leaf

SAGE

Hon hon hon. You call zat a french lesson??!

You got me with the first and the last point but I swear to God I didn't see the iFunny watermark until after I posted the thread

At least I tried lmao. Not my fault frog language is so difficult to learn

Dat accent.

Ribbit ribbit

What's wrong with ifunny tho. I sometimes go there for the top quality memes

Tbh I agree that they have good memes, the featured ones are pure garb though

tfw this is true

cancuck

>tfw my birthday is in October

Before this thread dies can y'all promise to not tell anyone I'd fug a black chick(but not make babies)

>Why aren't white countries supplying the world with all of these low-end products?

FTFY and it's because we've passed those things on for plebs to make while we innovate and create the next technology

tfw people dress up as suicide bombers for Halloween to celebrate Islamic History Month

>Our cars come from Germany
>Our furniture comes from Sweden
>Why aren't white countries supplying the world

I'm pretty sure that's unironically illegal

You supply us with oil

>as if that disproves my point

That's how a proper alpha civilization works.

At least it's a job.

Nah, we can do that. But you might also get shot as well.

in 1776 a book came out by adam smith called the wealth of nations, it shows how specialization and the division of labor leads to massive progress when property is respected and government does not get in way

Because knowledge is more valuable than labor, cuck.

FACT: Walloon is the weakest race on earth!

free trade is always best
stop government managed trade
get those parasites gone!

Praise Him

T-thanks for getting the joke, user

US is the #1 oil exporter again, fuck you

You will be raped to extinction by niggers, as we have done with our Cajun coon asses.

> Our phones come from China and South Korea
Lol, chinks invented iPhone, Steve Jews was a chink

Good post.

Because
>we
>weren't
>making
>it
>great

are you fucking retarded or just plain stupid? have you been sleeping under a rock for your whole life?
ever heard of capitalism and how it works? the reason why everything comes from china is because they don't value their life and their labour very much. Chinese government does not care about environment or human rights and they simply throw workers it in the face of capitalism so that the government can get sweet sweet shekels to fuel their huge growing economy.

but why am i surprised when i'm talking to a fucking
>leaf

Jewish businesses fucked up everything. What happened to make local, buy local?

Why are Canadians obsessed with taking dog knots up the ass and sucking on girthy canine cock?

It's because of globalization and outsourcing.
Which really sucks.
Every country should produce for themselves and people should work in their home countries.