Charging Bull General

Old thread archived before new one could be made.

Rundown:

>State Street put up a statue of little girl staring down charging bull
>Representative of Feminism and fight for "equality" on Wall Street
>user resolved to put Burka over the new statue

GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
townhall.com/columnists/erielledavidson/2017/03/13/i-am-a-woman-i-worked-on-wall-street-the-fearless-girl-statue-is-strange-n2297886
insideedition.com/headlines/22142-woman-speaks-out-after-man-appears-to-defile-defiant-girl-statue-why-feminism-exists
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Somebody should do some upskirt creepshots of the statue and then post them to feminists.

That would make the MSM.

Make it John Podesta.

I would offer $100 for that to be crowdfunded.

Good thought as well. But who wants to be the pervy user to do that? No one probably

heeheehee yeah? posting for a friend.

Fpbp.lets make this happen, or better yet, someone make a trump statue to loom over the girl like he did hillary during the debates.

Someone get the burqa done.

You have all the time in the world with the statue right now.

>put a burka on
>liberals just eat that shit up

Don't bother

New thought:

What if someone poured ketchup under it?

If doubles ill lay a few dozen copies around it as "performance art"

I think someone should dress as trump and be photographed grabbing her pussy

Any NYC anons here could do this right now

NYC user here, its nothing but solid bronze. They didnt shape her abdomen. Her legs cur off right at the skirt.

cut*

Not surprised honestly. That would make trolling this too easy

Yeah, but it's the symbolism. The intended parties would get it loud and clear.

i'm down for some shit gentlemen , how are we going to disrespect this statue

I made something to honor the statue. I think it very powerful message

There's a prepping the bull joke in there somewhere...

Some user is already putting a burka over it. My thought is right now an NYC user could go over to it and pour some Ketchup under it to make it appear as though it's on it's period

super glue a trump hat on her ?

or a trump shirt, i might be in the city tuesday for this

Not sure if they superglued it

Poster Board between the bulls horns with "GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN" on it.

Wrap it in a nazi flag?

Stop trying to be clever faggots.

Just do the burqa and leave it alone, or else the whole op is gonna be blown

Put this around it

>what does the girl symbolize? communism?

Take a photo looking upset that there is no pussy to grab.

A future wife getting ready to take her bull.

I hate this shit so much.
It has always been men who have revolutionized countries and societies and died in wars. Men and boys, always the ones risking their lives.
>Men fight in wars
>Men die in wars
>Men organize protests, demonstrations, get beaten down by police, killed
>Men start revolutions, change society for the better
Than after it is all said and done.... women crawl out of their hiding places and begin to murmur...
>we did this....
>Wow, look at what all these powerful women really did!
>Lets put up a fearless girl statue!!!!

Feminism's struggle for equality on wall street or some bullshit

Any Pajeets in the US wanna go drop a poo under it? You guys are proud street shitters anyway, may as well put your skills to use.

>01:30 AM
This time is confirmed to be perfect for the action.

just print outs of it?

I knew it was in there. Thank you user, for finding the joke!
You're a patriot

Exactly. The Burka thing will be a few days but we could get something small happening right now to test the waters

hey, black woman got us to the moon

IF DOUBLES, KEK WILLS IT

FUCK

We need to have sand nigger raping her and weld it on to her

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Wait they actually got the hat on?!

Checked

umm no sweetie, it's women who are the real victims here.

Honestly it pisses me off to no end as well though

FUCK AGAIN

best thing I've read on here all month, legit made me laugh

oh fuck , so be it. is that really going to make them that butthurt though? liberals. i feel like getting that maga hat on there so they cant take it off, the hat didnt look glued. I dont know I feel there is trans thing here we can do. any way of making her look like she has a cock?
they left is retarded im not sure of putting a burka on will make them pissed or happy

>Ok let me just grab the burka I have lying around the house and...

Where do you even get one of those things?

SURROUND HER WITH KEK STATUES!

DO BOTH user. BE LEGEND

Tons of this shit on Amazon.
Tons of muslim stores all around the NYC.

Search google maps, user posted something like 12 islamic garb shops in manhattan

I just saw this opinion article
townhall.com/columnists/erielledavidson/2017/03/13/i-am-a-woman-i-worked-on-wall-street-the-fearless-girl-statue-is-strange-n2297886
I feel like it summarizes pretty much everything that makes me dislike the 'fearless girl' statue

>However, if we women envision ourselves as integral to the fabric of the Wall Street community, positing ourselves as resistant to its very icon seems pointedly strange. Should the female statue not be standing beside the bull? Or the better question might be, have we traversed so far down the path of identity politics that we no longer find strength in identifying universal values but rather, in identifying demographic differences?

>user resolved to put Burka over the new statue
For the lulz, amirite? Gents, I'm all for shenanigans, but if you can't see how these simpleminded idiots won't just be swayed by the taquiyya faggots using it in stride as a prop for their agendas own momentum, you are a fucking moron and should lurk and not post for at least a whole year.

>they left is retarded im not sure of putting a burka on will make them pissed or happy

that's the point. They won't know either. SJW infighting ensues between islamophobes wanting to remove it and feminists wanting to be liberated

Nike sells them now lulz

Point isn't to sway opinion. Point is to try to increase infighting in the left. Also the keks

> Almost as if out of central casting, some Wall Street finance broseph appeared and started humping the statue while his gross date rape-y friends laughed and cheered him on. He pretended to have sex with the image of a little girl. Douchebags like this are why we need feminism.

insideedition.com/headlines/22142-woman-speaks-out-after-man-appears-to-defile-defiant-girl-statue-why-feminism-exists

Fuck them and their fake outrage, they're just after freebies and a fast track up the corporate ladder.

ok so we are all going for burka?

that would be perfect

I know artists can't be expected to know what the fuck they're talking about but doesn't this artistic dialog between the bull and the girl basically read like "Hey! We've nearly recovered from the 2008 crash but thankfully this brave little girl is here to stand in the way of that ever happening."

Way to go, artfag. You're inadvertently /ourguy/ because I can't think of a more destructive political and economic implement than women. That stupid installation is accidentally spot on.

The user who manages to do that will probably be more legendary than flag user

Same NYC user from last thread, I said I got it faggots

Here is what this is all about, shitty "ban bossy" feminism.

> “When girls are young and coming up, hopefully, as it was in my case, parents tell them ‘you can be anything you want,” she continued. “Then you get to junior high school, and high school, and puberty hits, and then you get into college, and throughout it all you’re handed an entirely different set of experiences and suddenly we discount ourselves... You’re looked at funny if you raise your hand and answer all the questions correctly.

> "Women in positions of power, they don’t want to be seen as being a b*****. There’s a contradiction—boys are leaders and girls are bossy. This symbolizes a young girl untainted by the realities of the world. It’s still possible.

> "I have to believe that this [the photo and subsequent reaction] is just sort of a catalyst to get people to continue to say it’s not okay to act this way."

If doubles, do this pls

FUCK

it wouldn't work cause she's too tall

go with god user, if you fail ill pick your banner
my hands will grasp your sword , when yours are no longer able

Well shit. Digits confirms it

>my hands will grasp your sword
faggot

Still here

my hands will grasp your cock when yours are no linger able

Kek. Must have missed your last post

Our fate is in your hands.

*wags tail*

A Burqa made out of an american flag could work, it would confuse the shit out of feminazi.

That or glue a clown nose and wig, nothing sexual they could cry "rape culture" over.

Has anyone tried to dress a statue? Those arms akimbo, and the skirt, aren't they going to get in the way?
Ideally, the user who does it should be brown, and possible a trap, (which probably covers most of you burgers)

Anyone know how long it will be there for? I'm not going to be in area until Easter but I really want to fuck with this thing

Just need to cut the sides and sleeve and add velcro or snaps.

The sleeves need to be cut out so the veil can drape the whole statue. There will be obvious things like her ponytail and blowing dress underneath. But the point will be clear that shes wearing a burka

Drench it in glue, cut it if you need to, put it back together and let the glue take hold.

Rape tentacles, that's what this thing needs. Wouldn't be hard, just get some gorilla glue, some rubber hoses painted purple with dildos attached to them and throw on some white paint for good measure

How about a cheap Harambe costume?

It's in the history books too. A few powerful women compared to the vast sea of powerful men, and the history books focus on those powerful women.

Yes. And if you glue the material to itself, it will be very hard to remove, but you won't have actually damaged the statue.
And a photo of a libtard cutting a burka off a kid would be good lulz on its own.

>>State Street put up a statue of little girl staring down charging bull
So, literally sending the message that feminism stands in the way of economic prosperity. Good job, SJWs

>A few powerful women compared to the vast sea of powerful men
>REEEEEE, patriarchy did not let women to achieve!

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit. Wall Street is savage af so this is entirely possible

Is this stupid thing permanent?

most concept i've seen so far is:
> "BLUE STAR OF DAVID" on forehead of bull
> "RED SWASTIKA ARMBAND" on left upper arm of girl

a balance between durability and ease of application might be THIN PLASTIC SHEET attached using 5 MINUTE EPOXY. Would be mixed and applied nearby, then slapped on to the statue.

Of course, no one in their right mind would do this.

10 hours later i come back and youre still circlejerking about the idea and havent done it yet? youve gone soft, Sup Forums

> Wall Street is savage af
Sounds pretty cucked to me

> The statue was installed Tuesday by State Street Global Advisers, the world’s third-largest asset manager, as part of its new campaign to push companies to add more women to their boards.
> The money manager, a nearly $2.5 trillion investor and unit within State Street Corp., said it would vote against boards of companies that failed to take steps to increase its number of members that are women, Business Insider reported.
> On the day the statue was erected, State Street planned to send letters asking 3,500 companies to act.

Gonna jerk it to this.

omg

where was the guy who got fucked by diversity recruiting? i was gonna try and help him out

Take it back then. State Street has been cucked

That was actually me. Haha. I could just be autistic too

OK guys, I'm in NYC, not far from the statue. Tomorrow the blizzard starts, so maybe at around 2am, I could go and do something to the statue. What does everyone recommend? Nothing with spraypaint or something I could get in real trouble for.