Anyone else watch this show and get sad?

Anyone else watch this show and get sad?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerika_Bomber
couchtuner.video/watch/ss-gb/ss-gb-season-1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw the bad guys won WWII

What show I say this

Man in the High Castle on Amazon

no, not really.
It's very aesthetically pleasing.

both sides of my families fought in WWII (British).
killing plenty of Germans.

I wouldn't be here today, shitposting on an Indonesian fishing forum.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this picture. Fuck, the Germans and Japanese probably could have divided Mexico too.

There's another good one called SS GB. It shows the NAZI occupation of Great Brittan through the eyes of a Scotland Yard inspector

I always hate dumb shit like this. Germany never had the resources to occupy the US, they would have had their hands full with europe and the threat of the soviet union.

At most they would have taken poland, france and some other smaller nations. Even then, it's debatable if they would have been Gemanfied and lost their society, languages and culture.

Did Japan become erased and become a US state when we beat them? Did Germany become a part of france or britain when it lost? Nope, the reverse is also true.

In the case of this show. Germany developed the abomb, dropped it on London, and DC. The allies surrendered. Just like Japan did after we dropped the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki

>dropped it on dc
how?

Submarine launches on the East Coast. I beleive multiple cities were nuked in the US, but I can't remember since it's been a long time since I read the books. They go into a lot of detail in the books. This show only scratches the surface.

>TFW NO THIRD REICH IN USA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerika_Bomber

But... We didn't annex Japan. Just culturally influenced them. Even then, the end result was still distinct from the US.

>I get mad at fiction

Spotted the autist, literally the premise of it hangs on a variety of factors, more so on Hitler being a full-on retarded tactician.

But The Reichs' ultimate goal was control of the world, so who knows what they would have done. These books take place in an alternate reality. Our reality exists, and a few people are able to shift back and forth. It's a really good read even with the whole multiverse thing in it

if you're looking for a more realistic NAZI win the war. Watch SS GB. The US and USSR are still fighting, but Germany has control of Europe and most of Africa. Not sure what's going on in the Pacific in that one

Hell yeah dude. Nazi-America looks fucking PRISTINE.

I started watching this as I was beginning my investigations of/thinking about the JQ. Reinforced my opinions.

Blows my mind that retards watch this and actually root for The Resistance.

He really should have let the OKW do their thing and just kept to being the head of state. Once he got into micromanaging the war was when the Reich was doomed. You just can't wing it.

Either way though Keiserreich was best Reich.

i like season 1 then the multiverse paranormal shit kicked into hyperdrive

is season 2 good guys, is obergruppenfurher still the best character

Where can I watch SS GB?

Smith is still the best character. They give some hints as to his backstory but in my opinion it serves to reinforce his character and how he's literally done nothing wrong even though (((they))) try and cast him in a different light

No.

>he multiverse paranormal shit kicked into hyperdrive
But that's where the films Hitler is obsessed with come from, so you had to know it was coming

I think it's a BBC show, but I watch it on couchtuner
couchtuner.video/watch/ss-gb/ss-gb-season-1/
make sure you have multiple ad blockers. I use ABP, and Ublock

Oh shit, what? I thought this was just alternate history! Are you telling me there's multidimensional shit, too?

Yes he is.

Season 2 is better and more exciting.

If you already spent the time on the bad season you might as well watch the good season too.

Yes, but it's minimal. Just the films, and a couple of people that actually can go back and forth

Stationed in japan, they took on American new York culture

i knew it was coming but it still felt off, i dunno maybe it's my autism

alright im ready

Oh and if available watch the OpenL stream, if not the Vidto streams are good as well. The others are filled with malware

If they would have actually taken over the Soviet Union they could have put up a better Western Defense and the USSR had tons of resources/manpower.