My Life is Falling Apart

Looking for philosophical and practical advice. I am a 27 yr old male, make good money in a blue-collar job which I am growing to hate more and more every day. I'm an alcoholic. My mother died a few years ago. My auntie is terminally ill. I am losing my ability to think critically and for prolonged periods. I am becoming addicted to mindless entertainments like youtube and music and movies and Sup Forums. I have a strong desire to abandon society and live as a vagabond for a few years. I've become mildly suicidal the past few weeks. I have creative interests but haven't been able to do them due to the alcoholism and inattentiveness. I have no discipline or motivation. I don't enjoy anything anymore, even watching movies which I used to love.

Am I destined for nihilism and suicide or is there a way out of this? Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTvqvHhm53Y
youtube.com/watch?v=fBYwS9dtAm0
youtube.com/watch?v=XORtEM7PZGc
youtube.com/watch?v=wdqxZfSRHqw
youtube.com/watch?v=UMqka3XgHuw
classics.mit.edu/Plato/symposium.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc
youtube.com/watch?v=07Ys4tQPRis
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

end yourself. get out of the simulation we live under.

>coming to pol for life advice

That will probably increase the suffering of my family. Is there any alternative?

I'm just gonna leave this here

See videos related.

youtube.com/watch?v=PTvqvHhm53Y

youtube.com/watch?v=fBYwS9dtAm0

youtube.com/watch?v=XORtEM7PZGc

I can come to your house and give you a knuckle sandwich if you want?

Never post this DOOKIE thread again, bud, or else I'll punch your fucking head off

If I went to Sup Forums they would tell me to get a qt trap boyfriend as if that would make me happy.

Find Your purpose and join the Alt-Right

This.

But really, you need a purpose, user, nihilism leads to nowhere.

Try being a 27 year old white male college drop out, battling alcoholism in a dead-end job. Then come see me leaf, stop bitching -- I'll gladly take your job.

Go browse some Christian threads on Sup Forums.

27 is just barely young enough to join the military. Might be your only chance for a decent life at this point. Look into the Air Force or the Coast Guard.

eh, you'll figure it out

or you wont

>27 year old
>white male
>college drop-out
>battling alcoholism
>dead-end job

These are literally all of the ways I described myself in the OP. So I'm coming to see you. I work on the railway and make decent money but in the six years I've been there it's gotten progressively worse: work schedule, my drinking, my satisfaction, etc.

I spent three years of my life trying to keep my religion (Catholicism), but I lost it. It's not coming back.

At this moment I'm watching the alt-right succumb to the same things which poisoned the leftists about ten years ago: pride in ignorance, platitudinous philosophies, defending the indefensible, etc. The alt-right is becoming just as ridiculous as college campus liberals are right now, at least as far as intellectual dishonesty goes.

An hero

25 y/o here, much like you OP. I hate everything about my life, nothing makes me happy or interests me, I don't even bother with old hobbies anymore, I spend my free time rapidly flitting between the sames website over and over.

I'm so bored and desperate, I just want the world to end.

Chair force is a no-go without a degree, for what I'd want to do at least. Cutoff point already for Coasties. Looks like I done fucked up good user.

#1. Sort yourself out
#2. Don't become the Untermensch

Stop with the hate in your mind. We all despise the current situation but a lot can still be changed. We need more able-bodied men willing to carry the torch, good or bad.

Suicide is never an answer, because a lot of shit can still happen. I've been there. Not worth it.

Start doing math online, look into Khan Academy and learn stuff for free. Think critically by investigating what you learn. Apply the stuff and mash it together.

Sort yourself out and it'll get better. You just need to give it time. If you're suicidal/nihilistic/whatever, you now have all the time in the world, since you don't care what happens.

No offence or anything but you gotta get your life straight and stop fucking drinking so such. Smoke some weed and don't give a fuck about life and don't look back at the past cause that makes you look like a pussy. You have to go forward in life and find a new job as well that will make you very happy or some shit like that

Highly doubt you could be any more dissatisfied working security, dealing with drunks who you yourself even have to look down on despite your alcoholism. You're serving a greater purpose than I am for sure Leaf.

Nope. 27 is the cutoff for the CG. Talk to a recruiter ASAP.

Get fit, get sunshine, fuck bitches, go travelling

Stop whinging and fix your shit up. Use Trump's example for energy

Praise Kek twice daily

Alcoholics anonymous plus professional help. Beware the pill pushers.

Sober up and find a good shrink bro

Maybe check out Jordan Peterson's videos will help you out. There quite long so it could be beneficial to also start doing exercise while listening to them. Perhaps also start reading books and get involved in small projects, such as building a shed, gardening or volunteering somewhere.

you'll be fine. don't neck yourself and put in the work to find contentment and self satisfaction. if you're blue collar you know what hard work feels like. now put in the mental and emotional work to fix your situation.

the world is at your fingertips boyo, are you gonna buck up or die?

I went through that. I eventually ran out of money and had to live with my sister.

All I can say is push through it - force yourself to run/jog when you can. Don't ever give up. Go through the tunnel of pain known as sobriety as much as you have to until you stop drinking on weeknights.

Eat healthy. alcoholism plus a bad diet will kill you fast.

Just turn life into a meme

>)
Fuck I just noticed how horrible my grammar was

I haven't smoked weed in seven years. It always just put me to sleep. Do you think it will help my mentality? I have a very pessimistic outlook on everything.

But there is no greater purpose. I move railcars for a billion-dollar corporation. I'm a number, a warm body.

>I spent three years of my life trying to keep my religion (Catholicism), but I lost it. It's not coming back.

Watch these two people's videos on youtube. I promise you will like them. There are many to choose from.

Ven Fulton J Sheen
youtube.com/watch?v=wdqxZfSRHqw

Mother Angelica Live Classics - Suffering and Other Things
youtube.com/watch?v=UMqka3XgHuw

classics.mit.edu/Plato/symposium.html

i like to run through white neighbourhood with my shirt off

Dude focus on working and getting in the outside world as much as possible.

ALL WORK SUCKS IT IS WORK.

My dad came from an alcholic father. Never told me to work because he was stubborn.

My mother is clinically mentally ill for 20 years.

My brother never worked and failed out of college.

I literally jumped out the window my underwear told everybody I was molested. Ended up in the nuthouse. Got put on med through them out. Now I work in a mentally ill place as a janitor. I havent gotten a raise or a job title in 2 years. I drink too.

My goals were always to find a job, get married and have kids.

The most ironic part. There is an alcoholic in the family who has two restraining orders for harassment by two sisters. She even said my brother and I wont be anybody.

Always think outside the box.

I feel like we're not alone. Without jumping on a political bandwagon, how can a person find meaning in a meaningless world?

>If you're suicidal/nihilistic/whatever, you now have all the time in the world, since you don't care what happens.

That's a good point.

Not attracted to women, which might be part of the problem. I have accepted that sexual satisfaction is just not in the cards.

>find a good shrink

Yeah, you're probably right.

What is considered being an alcoholic anyways?

I can easilygo through a 24 pack a day and still function.

You help bring goods, whatever they may be, to market. That's a hell of a lot better than being a glorified dog catcher like I am, I'm not even a LEO. I'm a piss ant in comparison.

try individualistic nihilism
nothing else matters but you

>I'm a number, a warm body.

yeah and what do you think the rest of us are? we're all cogs in machines larger than us, and machines to things smaller than us. don't be so upset that you have a place. and if you don't like your place, change it

Do you ever experience a sense of satisfaction? Do you ever feel motivated to do anything?

Turn to Jesus, accept him into your heart. Confess your sins to God and repent. Ask Jesus to take control of your life. The power of Jesus can heal anything.

Thats called satanism you faggot.

Go run.

That was the first thing i did when i was a fat fuck and after that i startted hitting the gym.

In those fit times i had discipline for everything and had a productive life.

I stopped doing it but i still have strenght to get back and do things that will immprove my life

That's alcoholism. I've had about 50 ounces since Friday morning. I average between 60 and 75 ounces of whisky a week. Not chronic, but definitely alcoholism.

How do you push through the day-to-day? What brings you joy?

>nothing else but you matters is the same thing as worshiping Satan
wew lad

Well after my dad got sick and put in the hospital for a urinary track infection he had 2 times and almost died.

I contacted his family out of respect and they tell me everything I need to know. My grandmom called me a special grandson.

Im also a white boy more even though I am hispanic.

if it puts you to sleep you won't be able to kill yourself and you'll feel pretty good mentally

I hate when people casually use the word "alcoholic".

You're only an alcoholic if you're physically addicted to alcohol. I know several ex-alcoholics, they had seizures and shit when they were going through alcohol withdrawal.

SAY YOU HAVE A DRINKING PROBLEM, DON'T SAY YOU'RE AN ALCOHOLIC UNLESS YOU GET THE DTS. FAGGOT!

This was the gayest most emo topic I've read on Sup Forums in a long time. Fuck you, buddy.

>I feel like we're not alone. Without jumping on a political bandwagon, how can a person find meaning in a meaningless world?

By understanding that this world is ruled by the Devil, and there is another world, a spiritual world, that few people see but most people experience sometimes - the world of rationality, of love, of goodness and beauty.

Pray to Micheal the Archangel. The Devils has clouded your vision. And learn more about the history and traditions of the Catholic Church - there is so much to explore.

If you have the time, I highly suggest you check these videos out

youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc

and

youtube.com/watch?v=07Ys4tQPRis

Please keep an open mind if you can. I mean, if you're willing to consider death, why not consider this?

And if you want to go further, check out more metaphysical works, such ranging from the Hermetic to the works of Jung. And after all that, return of course to the Bible with your new perspective.

To add, I'd say your melancholy is symptomatic of this materialist focused world. You unironically are lacking a sense of purpose, and spirituality, and sense of something "greater" than all this.

And you're not alone. If I had to guess, I'd say the West is witnessing another great awakening, a spiritual revolution with Sup Forums as a centerpiece, of all places.

>I have a strong desire to abandon society and live as a vagabond for a few years.

Buy an RV, so you will always have a home.

Satanism is not worshiping Satan

Satanism is being your own god. To worship satan isnt satanism because you arent worshipping yourself.

The liquor puts me to sleep too, but it's killing all of my ambitions.

Why are you so angry? My hands shake around 9am every morning. I can't think straight anymore, even when sober. My spirit is dissolving.

My brother is 34 and I am 35. He doesnt realize that eventually your parents will get sick and need somebody to help them. You would jump out the window too.

My father knew he has to work at 13 when his father was a drunk all his life for 18 years. He knew the power of work.

Bait thread.

You need to focus your efforts on eliminating the jews, who are the source of your troubles.

This isn't good advice I just gave, but if that's what you wanted you wouldn't have come here.

Not a whole lot, nothing tbqh. I suppose that's why I drink as much as I do, to fill that void. Can't really say I've had much 'joy' in about six years.

Baclofen. Look into it. It works.

nigger kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Get the fuck of here, nigger. Don't you have a drive-by shooting to attend?

>Why are you so angry?

Because you're a cocksucker.

I'm not black, niggerino.

I'm a race that's superior to Whites.

You still need goals in life even if you dont think you dont need them and drink do drugs etc.

You have to break part from all types of people who manipulate you. Your father brother might even be jealous of you and your mother wants you to hate women.

Is there are particular thought that occurs that pushes you out of bed each day? Or is it sheer habit?

So what? Who's making you post in this thread?

>Race superior to Whites
You gave it a good shot, nice try.

You really think Whites are best?

Read history, niggerino.

Other groups of people had longer-lasting, superior empires to Whites.

It's killing your fucking liver. You can always make yourself go two days without drinking and hit the gym while giving weed a try

Having gone through multiple existential crises the best I advice I can give is to hold out hope that things will improve and to try to set goals and will yourself out of the fix you're in.

It can take a long time but you should be able to get yourself out of it.

Do whatever you can to harness your will power to fight against the negative energy that pervades your life.

This is the level of mindfuck I think about everyday. Because I sat next to my dad who told him many times I think I should go back to work and he said no your a good guy.

I work in a place where mentally ill people can never find work in a real establishment. I have to play so many games to keep from being a poster child in the place. I have to avoid the pretty girls who some of them liked me and I pissed off a lot of people because of it. I also have to avoid the girls because mentally ill people only see one thing.

After I work in that place I got to the local places in town to communicate with normal people the bank bakery liquor store 711 etc.

>WE WUZ SUPERIOR N SHEEEIT
Not fooling anyone, you subhuman. Filthy groids aren't welcome here.

What i he doing? Is he trying to blow the cow up like a baloon?

Stop drinking. This isn't obvious to you? Alcoholism will cripple your brain into an almost non-functional, permanently apathetic state.

The apathy when you stop will be worse initially, but i promise you it gets better.

How much are you downing every night?

Some semblance that I'll figure things out and get it together. More importantly, that despite my own shortcomings, at least I'm not a deadbeat and a leech on society because I do work.

Quit booze, take a couple weeks to just focus on things you enjoy, run work out go outdoors, clear your mind. Get up and gets new focus on things

>Thinking everyone is either black or white.

You stupid, brah. Go shove your own head up your ass.

Think? No, I KNOW Whites are the best. Take this L.

>Other groups of people had longer-lasting, superior empires to Whites.
Yet you can't name one. SAD!

Medfag here.

user, if you feel suicidal do something that isn't actually that dangerous but triggers an instinctual reaction to danger. I recommend skydiving, rock climbing, or mountaineering etc. Drinking/driving doesn't count. This could restart your will to survive. Second, you have to find something bigger than yourself and become a part of it. Without this you can't nurture your spirit. Religion, starting a family, altruistic acts, volunteering, helping out friends or family (go help your aunt!), joining the military, starting a business, traveling, etc.--will all make you feel like you are a part of something bigger than you are. This will help heal your spirit. GL user.

Travel

Prove it, bitchmade faggot fuck.

I can name more than one.

Prior to the 1500s Whites were savages.

Like this?

My brother is 34 and all he can think about is i didnt work for 15 years. He doesnt get I worked with normal bosses and a normal business environment. I just pick up where I left off. He also doesnt get you need to learn how to kiss ass in the real world.

The biggest mindfuck to him isnt how smart he is. Its how big his dick is. My brother will even attack you over that. I go, um. I leave the house. Im also handsome too.

>I can name more than one.
You have yet to name any, dipshit.

It's obvious that alcohol is the major source of my problems. But I have other problems too, which are working in my mind as a reason to keep drinking to soften the experience of life.

By this point, I'm afraid of being sober because I have pre-existing beliefs which make me very miserable. But yet, I need to quit drinking.

In a given week, I drink anywhere from 50-75 ounces of whisky. And a couple nights a week I drink draft beer, 3-4 pints.

The onus is on you to disprove. Your move, fuck boy.

Not a political thread, take it to /r9k/ or Sup Forums where it belongs. There are a lot bigger more important problems than your lack of motivation and ethics.

I'm not doing your history for you, cunt licker.

Read history, as I said, prior to the 1500s Whites were savages.

Don't worry about the whole not enjoying things and being unable to do what used to make you happy. That kind of stuff will fix itself when you take care of the underlying problems.

Take care of the drinking problem. Don't try to do it yourself. It sounds like you also have depression. Get professional help because they'll help accelerate the process of getting you back to a good place.

>can't name one
>can post multiple times about how easy they can name one
>still hasn't named one
kys faggot. whites went to the moon ffs.

starting reading for 20 minutes a day

it will improve your attention span and you will learn useful stuff in he process

eventually you will sit down to read and 30 minutes will have passed without you realizing it.

do the same with lifting.

also stop masturbating so much

What kind of pre-existing beliefs do you have?

What if I think that my case is symptomatic of a trend in society at large; that young males are refusing or struggling to participate in society as it stands? Then would this be a legitimate thread?

That's not what nihilism is first of all and secondly that's called retardation.
You're not a nihilist, you aren't even close. Most nihilists care, a lot, they just don't care about meaningful things. Read Nietzsche if you want to know what a nihilist is, its not a dead soul but a sick one.
Go out into the wilderness for a few days, or try and live as a vagabond for a few days. Find something difficult to do, like chopping wood or building a campfire.

>I'm not doing your history for you, cunt licker.
Turbo kek. 3 posts and still hasn't named a superior non-white "empire". Cognitive dissonance at it's finest.
>Read history
Not an argument. Burden of proof is on you, shitskin.

For rail cars, do you actually operate and drive them or is it more like a warehouse?

Wrong. The creators made us for a reason. They made this universe a simulation of memetic and genetic variations possible for humanity. This is because they themselves are a perfect totalitarian state that cannot change anything without knowing the consequences of that change. They create simulations to figure out innovative ways of living and being. To commit suicide is an insult to them and ends your existence permanently, however, if you prove to be useful reincarnation is always possible.

Don't give up, not just for yourself, but for a better life for the creators themselves. Embrace the purpose the creators granted you