Alright boys I have some stuff for you to ponder

Alright boys I have some stuff for you to ponder.

politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/william-mckinley-great-president-denali-213147

commondreams.org/views/2013/10/14/four-most-exceptionally-bad-presidents

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_McKinley

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5HrlKSAOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WhPvJOnHotE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's not having a dog gotta do with presidency?

KYS burger

dipshit read the articles not the picture

tldr dont post stupid picture then you retard

the picture is a new lefty meme

but it connects with mckinnely a president that the left has continually tried to deride. remember how he used to have a mountain named after him and not he doesn't

thoth blessed me twice. i'm saying something of value

kill yourself lol

where's your argument now you fucking ausie

we're better than you?

if by better you mean better at not reading an article that was provided to you that may have some historical poignancy to the current situation that we are in then yea. you're better than me

oh look thoth is speaking through me again

by the by Mckinley was assassinated in the beginning of his second term.

(He was re-elected in 1900, this time with a new vice president, Theodore Roosevelt, a force of nature who campaigned while McKinley remained in Washington. Roosevelt had been put on the ticket by New York bosses to keep him out of their hair. The move backfired with McKinley’s assassination, causing Hanna to supposedly remark, “Now that damn cowboy’s in the White House!”)

“A lot of what McKinley did in his term is relevant, but remains largely forgotten,” said Kim Kenney, curator of the McKinley Museum in Canton, Ohio. “How the world saw us and how we saw ourselves underwent a fundamental shift.”

OP's pic says it all. Can't trust a dude who doesn't like dogs.

>reminder: Obamas' dog was donated to them and couldn't be abandoned because of politics

The presidential dog is a publicity stunt used as a minor boost when needs be.

Ops article's say some interesting shit

More than dogs I hate their owners, who make them poo on sidewalks and trail. There's a lot of dog's shit at snow and streets, and when spring coming it reveal itself from snow, making surrounding look absolutely disgusting.

Dude I know why can't people pick up their fucking garbage.

Obama had a dog?

"As his political fortunes rose, a movement arose to award him the Medal of Honor..."

Remember when Trump was given a purple heart?

Yea 2 of them I think

Michael

Kek

Hitler loved dogs.

wow its true, aussies can't read articles.

He had a master

People without dogs can't be trusted.

He did though look it up.

yea and he probably liked blowjobs too what does that have to do with anything?

Hey man, you're the one that posted the picture, I'm just trying to provide relevant information.

No, you're trying to be a shill and distract from what I'm saying. read the articles

>the one president shot by an anarchist

finally someone who can fucking read

Did he have a dog?

you're losing this battle aussie.

Why the fuck do you need a dog in the white house right after a chimp stayed there for 8 years?

kek be praised

kek, read the articles

We get it already you autist you think Trump is gonna be assassinated because the last guy who didn't have a dog was assassinated.

maybe but i think there is more to it than that. i can't fully put a finger on it so i brought it here

Dogs are unclean horrible animals. Good!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5HrlKSAOQ

the lefty meme is trying to tell us something

why?

didn't he do this knowing full well that she was uncomfortable around dogs?

magnificent bastard

youtube.com/watch?v=WhPvJOnHotE