Remember how put off Trump was when Hillary called him a puppet and he just couldn't let it go?

Remember how put off Trump was when Hillary called him a puppet and he just couldn't let it go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UaVWRetR4jg&feature=youtu.be&t=9
youtube.com/watch?v=WXzPqAfqZZc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Remember how put off Trump was when Hillary called him a puppet and he just couldn't let it go?

No.

Sorry shill, it's even in the pic.

Well, it was quite absurd for Shillary, of all people, to call anybody that and he was definitely right about her being owned by special interests and the real "puppet" of the two. It's like if OP called me a faggot..

>the way his face scrunched

youtube.com/watch?v=UaVWRetR4jg&feature=youtu.be&t=9

Hillary knew how to press his buttons and she ran him into the ground during that entire debate.

Because Hillary literally is a puppet. She is owned by her donors.
Funny how the media thought it was okay for a candidate to call another candidate a "puppet". I thought Trump was the "reckless insulter"?

Trump embarrassed himself for the rest of that debate and lost it. She threw him off and he never recovered.

Trump is a puppet and he knows it in his heart so much that just the word drives him crazy.

seriously look at his face at 0:10 it looks like he shat his pants

It's over Trump will never be pres- Oh wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXzPqAfqZZc

That's simply fake news.

*high impact shilling*

I just remeber Trump destroying her and winning the election... thats what i remember

>it's illegal to take campaign money

Wew lad

This one really gets the shills squirming

So does this one.

>Didn't say it was illegal
>She just got rekt

No amount of legal money compares to misinformation campaign backed by the Russian government, which is funded by billions through illegal shell companies through Putin stooges.

You've been working hard, you should take a rest.

really makes u think

AWWWW sheeeitt.

Sorry lady, I bet you wish you were the president or something.

LLLLOOOOLLLLLL

Dem tears taste NICE

THAKS FOR THE VIDEO TO SCREEN CAP FROM YOU FUCKING FAGGOT DYKE CUNT NIGGER WHORE LOLOLOLOL

It was like the pot calling the kettle black.

Both are disgusting puppets of barbaric autocrats.

Tomorrow's a school day, get to bed.

Trump won you weak cuck. No go fuck yourself

So he(Trump) buys nice things with the money that people(Customers) agreed to pay him(Trump) for his services. Whats the problem??

Should the state mandate how much Trump should be paid for his services??

Should the state mandate what he is allowed to pay with is money??

:Pro-tip: I guarantee you that Trump has rubbed more shoulders with "blue collar workers" than Hillary or Bill has.

I know it hurts inside but you just have to let it go

Wrong nigger. Living neet, so fuck you and your ovaries you goddamn cunt lolololol

Your vocabulary must be rather limited since it's filled with random vulgarities.

Less than three you fuckin cunt. Love the roo. Have a rare bush pic related

>shills calling others shills

Do better next time

Wrong again my retarded ape. I am a genius compared to you lolololol

Your id is shit and so are your brains. You wish you were as smart as I am, but there's is no hope for you

I remember laughing out loud when she called him a puppet and I don't blame him for responding like that. The corpse-whore of Wallstreet having the nerve to call someone else a puppet? It was cringeworthy.

Plus she was reading off her sheet the whole time. Thank God we finally BTFO the wicked witch of the west

Have an Aquaman pic related

Has Trump bombed ISIS yet?

The fucking nerd virgins are back.

You lost, hillary...

Build a bridge and get over it.

fucking Jimmy Carter rofl literally took his entire government from the trilateral commission kek suck my thick cock you cia jew nigger shill

>couldn't let it go
you mean he wouldn't tolerate her lies?

lol

To bad for her that there was one button she couldn't press
>the one to win the presidency

Trumpffh is finished now! Get ready to lose flimpgkins!! Say ir with me, madame president

Is it really a smear campaign since he actually said/did all this shit?