/bktvg/ - Best Korea TV General

North Korean television time. Broadcast starts in 5 minutes. Get comfy and watch some Nork television.

Download VLC, go to Media -> Open network Stream, paste the URL

rtsp://121.167.43.161/chosun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7J2Nnl7Ano
youtube.com/watch?v=yd2dCk3N8cE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

100% legit. Come watch with us!

THANK YOU, user!!! I was worried there wasn't going to be one tonight. Also, daylight savings threw my schedule to shit.

Been waiting all night for this. COMFY TIME

Here's an approximate schedule. It's a bit outdated, as we still have yet to see North Korean COPS.

I wonder what the schedule is for the other two channels

>yellow army choir

setting the stream URL to mms://121.167.43.161/chosun causes way less audio lag on my end. May help you if you're also experiencing stuttering

why is there no youtube stream connected to this?

I would, but OBS crashes on me randomly, and I'm talking to friends while watching.

Why would there be? It's North Korea

idiot, Someone who can view the stream through VLC would then stream their stream through youtube so no one else has to go through (((VLC)))

>he thinks we're his friends

WAKEY WAKEY CAPITALIST MAD DOGS AND THEIR STOOGES

:3c

That'd be too mainstream, man.

no real time subs?

I don't think they know imperialists are watching

Looks like someone needs an introduction to the Juche Idea.

He looks like a toddler tattling to an adult. Holy fucking shit. He should be shot for not having a backbone
>he probably was

anyone in this thread know korean that can translate?

we could get Sup Forums kpop general to help us translate

What are they talking about right now?

Imagine if they started getting indoctrinated with Juche while trying to translate

america pig disgusting

Juche is just the way they keep the dictatorship going. I wouldn't worry about indoctrination too much.

According to Wiki at least there are five "tones" of voice:

1. "Lofty, wavering" tone for praising the nation's leaders.

2. An "explanatory" one for weather forecasts.

3. "Conversational" tone for "uncontroversial stories."

4. "Denunciation" when discussing the West.

5. "Mournful" for announcing the death of a North Korean leader.

Every other sentence it "lofty, wavering".

They didn't come on until super later tonight for some reason. Like maybe 10 or 11 PM west coast time. Anyone know why?

This documentary about the Kims is pretty bad ass.

Daylight savings

Well it IS a documentary about Kim Jong-Il, wavering and lofty is what the script calls for.

Fair enough.

I guess they just don't have controversial stories. Sucks for them. Then again, we don't want the masses to start forming opinions, do we?

Here we have our Dear Leader killing a capitalist dog

Notice it's usually a female commentator who sounds like she's on the edge of cumming when talking about Kims in a lofty and wavering tone?

> on the verge of

Other than that, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=w7J2Nnl7Ano

I think they're talking about how they dominate the world's sports events because of Based Kim's leadership.

Oh shit, that was the Operation Paul Bunyan incident.

Ding dong ching ching long duck dong

This is by far the most interesting thing they've run on NORK TV that I've seen. Wish there was subtitles for what they were saying. Given how this seems to be about the North Korean's perspective on their history with the US, you just know it'd be hilarious to understand what they're saying.

Have you ever seen this?

youtube.com/watch?v=yd2dCk3N8cE

It's about one of the Americans that defected. Pretty interesting, all of them became "movie stars" portraying shifty Americans plotting the downfall of heroic, innocent but steely North Koreans.

Yeah totally, I've watched Crossing The Line several times. Dresnok is a complicated bad ass. I wish I could see this series of films he starred in as the evil American that Kim directed. In the documentary it looked really bad ass.

>tfw KJI died in 2011

It feels like it was last year, what the fuck.

This is taking an intense turn.

> tfw qt peasant soldiers will never weep in your presence while an announcer has a spontaneous orgasm every time she mentions your name