Pol wants to deport these intellectuals

Pol wants to deport these intellectuals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

POO

and leftypol wants them in gulags

your point being? pol isn't trump; his cabinet is composed entirely of neocons. they're not gonna go lmoa

What do we do about the indian question?

especially not Google or Microsoft, seeing as both are in bed with our various intelligence agencies

>CEOs

Which ones are here illegally?

More than a billion people in your disgusting country and only 6 CEOs to speak of? I'm a Canadian but at least I know that unlike you I am a human. Quality>Quantity, PiL.

I'm sure there are no whites who could effectively fill those positions.

By implementing the indian solution

Did they hop the border too?

None of them seem to be actual CEOs. Maybe they are CEO's in India of these companies?

Yes unfortunately they are too busy playing and """"ascending"""" to PC masterrace

>deporting the scum of the earth
Seems okay to me.
Coke>Pepsi

We are the reason behind civilization.
Civilization wouldn't function without Indian people

Get the fuck out

Why don't Indians get mad that America gets the best poos whilst the street shitters are left behind?

I am getting the fuck in next year.
Oh and you don't own America btw

>Indian intellectuals

>Master Card
>Pepsi
>Adobe
>Google
>Microsoft
>Cognizant
>>>>>>>>>>>>""""""Intellectual""""""

Because we have enough intelligent and competent People behind and they are slaves in USA where as we are kongs here

This is not what General Sherman meant when he said he wanted to solve the indian problem. Think savages, not red-dots.

*Kings

>Mastercard
ok this is kinda important

>pepsi
soda isnt good

>adobe
this software is overrated shit

>google
internet backbone nowadays, but still a CIA operation

>windows
theres a lot of alternatives to windows, unless you need certain software for windows

Dont know last one

If india was the key to civilisation then why the fuck is it full of streetshitters and genetic abominations? Are you to inteligent to shit on the toilet?

So you basically agreed Indians are the spine of western civilization.
Thank you sir

How much shit can you see from where you're sitting?

>Are you to inteligent to shit on the toilet?
Tfw

>CEO
Who is crazy enough to be ceo in this kind of companies.
People with enough brain know it's the perfect way to go to jail

My view ATM

I don't want memes. I want answers. Give me answers.

microsoft has gone way downhill since the poo took over

yeah id deport his ass if it meant no more windows 10

I told you we have eradicate open defecation

that's Italy

>people with that kind of money
>going to jail

As if

Lies

>microsoft has gone way downhill since the poo took over
Hmm Windows 10 is making profits
Xbox one is winning the console war
Project Scorpio will change gaming forever
u WOT M8

>all companies started by white men

How's it feel to be a bench warmer pajeet?

Just like all those bankers that got jailed after the 08 crash. Oh wait.

They have someone to blame

Yes my throne is very very high

But i thought Jews weren't white.
That's what Pol babbles all the time.
Hypocrites

Eradicated*

Also you are lying.

There are about a hundred companies in the world with those market caps.

i didnt bother to check the others, but the google amd microsoft ones are accurate

No I don't. There are some pretty based Pajeets in this country. Hard working, smart, understand the virtues of capitalism and value family. I'm A-OK with those people.

Now, the blacks and the hispanics can GTFO. So can (((they))).

>Windows 10 is making profits
as has every windows

fact is though windows 10 is a shit OS designed by fucking fat dykes and coded by streetshitters

General Sherman was a pussy too busy making war on children, railroads, and the whiskey bottle in his boot to solve the problem. Nelson Miles was the real Indian fighter.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c

only google was started by jews, obviously u r new at this

I like windows 10 but the botnets and CIA bullshit is bad. Come on pajeet you guys can beat CIA

Xbox one is bad though, scorpio isnt out yet

>Sup Forums wants to gas these street-shitting autists

Yes actually. Microsoft, Adobe and Google have been complete shit for some time now and their products keep getting worse.

hey if north indians get to be white, so do the jews. back off.

Aww so white people can code better?
Then why is Apple software awful

The average Indian-American and the average Indian-Canadian makes more than their white, Korean and Chinese counterpart. They're quality alright

They do, about as mad white people get about white genocide - marginally, and unheard of if you're not close to the said people yourself, and founded on wrong pretexts. Plenty of intelligent Indians opt to say in India for the same reason an university professor might want to stay in his city university instead of go to Harvard - they want to stay close to ho,e.

Bench warmers that earn millions every year and could fuck your crush in a heartbeat if they wanted to?

And if we're going to talk about 'started by' games, why don't we discuss the fact that chess, the blueprint of the modern ruler, shampoo, Algebraic algorithms, decimal marks, the cure for leprosy or the periodicity of comets were ALL FOUNDED BY INDIANS ARE ARE CURRENTLY BEING USED BY WHITES?

Algebra and the arabic alphabet were imported to the West by non-whites? Or that papermaking and the compass went to Europe from China?

How much poo do you have to stack for it to be considered a throne there?

Based Steve

>Then why is Apple software awful
Women diversity quotas plus a literal faggot is running it now

still better than microsoft software. its gone to shit since a year after win7's service pack 1 released

Name one (1) decent and perfect software made by all Cis white males.
Protip you can't

>Intellectuals

>could fuck your crush in a heartbeat if they wanted to?
m8
1. contrary to popular belief most people dont fuck outside their race
2. have you seen how shit poos are at getting girls?

Pretty sure all of these companies were doing just as well before they thought that some diversity at the top would be a good PR move

Literally all of them you daily nigger

Dalit*

Windows mail and calendar are ok apps pajeet user. If you work for microsoft when is edge getting more plugins?

>Interlectuals
All of them are just CEOs

The guys in OPs photos are multimillionaire CEOs who definitely have very high social acumen otherwise they wouldn't be where they are?

we bombard you with bedpans?

Quake, Doom.

>CEO

So they didn't do shit, what seems to be problem with deporting them?

Done.

small all white team. still the most stable windows version ever released even though it is yes pretty useless nowadays because its an old OS
and this was just the first one that popped into my mind

Does an higher place in the Indian caste system mean lighter skin?

Lol, they don't have citizenship? Should these companies get big fines for employing illegals?

That nose is showing Chaim.

>The average Indian-American and the average Indian-Canadian makes more than their white, Korean and Chinese counterpart. They're quality alright

They are desired, but not for quality. It's for a particular result. Money is only part of it.

>They do, about as mad white people get about white genocide - marginally, and unheard of if you're not close to the said people yourself, and founded on wrong pretexts. Plenty of intelligent Indians opt to say in India for the same reason an university professor might want to stay in his city university instead of go to Harvard - they want to stay close to ho,e.

Typing a bit fast there towards the end, weren't you kike? Yes there are intelligent indians. Just not very many of them. If there were many intelligent Indians there wouldn't be issues like, you know, shitting in the street. Or the god fucking awful quality of work they offer in general.

>Bench warmers that earn millions every year and could fuck your crush in a heartbeat if they wanted to?

Potent bait. Can't wait to see some sperg bite it.

>And if we're going to talk about 'started by' games, why don't we discuss the fact that chess, the blueprint of the modern ruler, shampoo, Algebraic algorithms, decimal marks, the cure for leprosy or the periodicity of comets were ALL FOUNDED BY INDIANS ARE ARE CURRENTLY BEING USED BY WHITES?

>Algebra and the arabic alphabet were imported to the West by non-whites? Or that papermaking and the compass went to Europe from China?

All by whites. Before they decided to mix with the muds.

Or you know, a powerful kike backing them.

Usually yes. There are white Indians, but they are obscenely rare.

nice get

Use Firefox

Well. I dont think John Romero was pure white

Are they all illegal immigrants?

>They are desired, but not for quality. It's for a particular result. Money is only part of it.

T. Virgin. A large part of why successful members of society are more desirable is because they have more desirable personalities, because they've achieved in something in life which gives them self-affirmation. If you're a millionaire with self-esteem problems you could only get a bimbo but most second generation Indian-Americans are by and large self-made

> If there were many intelligent Indians there wouldn't be issues like, you know, shitting in the street

Show me one case of that happening with Indian-Americans

>All by whites. Before they decided to mix with the muds.

What the fuck are you on about? The footprints of Western colonialism, ie a reformed class structure, the compass, papermaking, and gunpowder all came through the silk-road, which innovatively originated in either Persia or China and went through slews of non-whites, mostly central Asians or Arabs before they went to Europe

>A powerful kike backing them
Source?

And even so, said powerful kike would still need a 'token' minority that peaks in intelligence and social ability to do their bidding

They are all citizens

>pretty useless nowadays because its an old
Just like white people

White looking guy can stay. Sikh can stay if he kills Muslims on the weekends.

India.

Your threads are always shit. I don't even need to read the OP, I just see the flag and go

> Oh, pajeet is shitposting about his poo-smeared cows again.

This sacred tibetan sand brushing board is not your designated shitting street. Please fuck off.

>CEO of google
>Schmidt still owns google through Alphabet
Poos getting the sloppy seconds

You're right, I do!

Are you serious?Papermaking,The Compass,Arabic Alphabet and Algebra were not invented by whites.This is a whole new level of retardation and Jewish tactics to claim others inventions for yourself.
This is literally
>WE WUZ ARABS N CHINKS N SHIEET

Should we deport them.
1. Are they legal?
NO -- Throw them out.
YES -- Welcome to America.
Pretty fucking easy to understand even for a liberal faggot.

This.

Also Jews only help themselves,they don't help non-whites.
Your arguments are idiotic and baseless.

They are literally all the color of poo.

Do pajeets get so smothered in poo from the day of their birth that they naturally begin to look like it?

No. America owns India you fuck guy you.

We are born white.
Get tanned as we age ( like Mediterranean people)

> They are all citizens
No one can deport they then, OP is fag

They are,and your reasoning is why Trump had record breaking minority voters,but the other posters are full on retarded 1488 who wants all of them deported.
Just scroll back a few posts and you see a guy claiming that all these CEOs are backed by Jews and that Ancient Arabs and Chinese were actually white.

>Adobe

That's not something I would be proud of.

How on earth is that true?

The top three are failing companies. Dumbass.

Windows has been destroyed by an Indian. Apple was going to finish it off anyone.

Google is a data and ID thief, but now it's just a placeholder.
Innovation is done by Alphabet. There are no Indians there.

You just proved how much 1/7 of the worlds population is a failure.

Everyone was born white you fag.It's that whites lack melanin so they don't absorb the sunlight.You actually can be white if you put a baby in a dark lightless area for his entire life.

Read my reply.Being white really is just the lack of melanin.

>A CEO causes an entire company to fail
Have you heard of a board of directors before?