My friend wants to become a tranny

My friend that I've known for the past 5 years wants to become a tranny. Some info about him:

>shit parents
>poor
>has anger issues
>meets a cute girl
>gets married
>wife cheats on him and they get divorced
>goes through 4 woman after that
>his new GF is a single mom that is addicted to heroin
>plays WoW all day when not at work

How to I help him? He and I haven't always gotten along but I don't want him to do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mvrhWfbDKIU
susans.org/forums/index.php?topic=11302.0
icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Codes/F01-F99/F60-F69/F64-/F64.0
icd10data.com/ICD10CM/DRG/887
apa.org/news/press/releases/2015/11/psychology-transgender.aspx
transhealth.ucsf.edu/trans?page=guidelines-mental-health
hindawi.com/journals/schizort/2014/463757/
nytimes.com/2016/07/01/health/transgender-population.html?_r=0
webmd.com/mental-health/gender-dysphoria#1
glaad.org/transgender/transfaq
iptar.org/event/transgender/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you kill him.

so them trans regret videos like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=mvrhWfbDKIU

How old is this dude? Tell him it's not worth it once you hit 25. He'll never look passable, and people will always see him as a dude in a dress. He'd probably need FFS (facial feminization surgery) which is really expensive and could end up looking like shit if you don't go to the right surgeon. Plus a bunch of other surgeries like getting his Adam's apple shaved, or a Brazialian Butt lift to increase his ass and hips size, or breast implants. Then there is the issue of his voice. He'd need a lot of vocal training just to sound like a woman with a constant frog in her throat. There is also a surgery for the vocal chords, but I'm not sure how effective it is.

Point is, if he's not young enough, it's probably not worth all the time, money, and pain of surgeries just to look like a manly woman.

He lives in a different state than me and I don' t want to go to jail.
thanks for the help
He is 24. All that's good stuff but I don't really think he cares about passing. I think he feels like a woman so he just want to get HRT so that he feels MORE like a woman.

Inject cyanide in his toothpaste, that's how you help him.

susans.org/forums/index.php?topic=11302.0
trans regret forums

Sup Forums help, this is happening to my boss right now and I'm scared I'll lose my job because "it" loses their mind and/or kills himself.

Throw an arm around him.
Take him fishing.
Recomend movies for him to watch so you can discuss them.
Then books.
Redpill him slowly.

You'll need to invest time.
And be okay with still failing.

A shotgun and some dragonbreath shells are cheaper.

that's a good idea. I was thinking about showing him some Jordan Peterson videos.
Stop memeing. This a a man's life we are talking about here.

Anyone noticed that nearly every tranny has awful teeth?

Why is that? Something to do with the hormones?

Here are some resources about GD

icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Codes/F01-F99/F60-F69/F64-/F64.0
>This is the official diagnosis code for transgender/Gender Dysphora
icd10data.com/ICD10CM/DRG/887
>this is the list of other diagnosis similar to or having relation to.
apa.org/news/press/releases/2015/11/psychology-transgender.aspx
>Official psychology definition of transgender
>"Gender dysphoria" is a term that reflects more accurately than gender identity disorder when an individual is distressed about a conflict between their sex assigned at birth and their gender identity/role."
transhealth.ucsf.edu/trans?page=guidelines-mental-health
>resource outline the medical/insurance side of transgender
hindawi.com/journals/schizort/2014/463757/
>transgender and it's association to schizophrenia
nytimes.com/2016/07/01/health/transgender-population.html?_r=0
>Transgender account for ~.06% of the US population
webmd.com/mental-health/gender-dysphoria#1
>affirms the term 'transgender' as the official term for the umbrella of nuances in gender/sex identity.
glaad.org/transgender/transfaq
>further clarifies the definition of transgender
iptar.org/event/transgender/
>PhD Randi Kaufman is one of the leading psychologists specializing in transgender behaviour and issues.

It's importantly to have him understand that GD is a mental illness, however make it clear that having a mental illness is not a death sentence.

Simply having depression is considered a mental illness (that's how broad the threshold is).

kick his ass. that'll set him straight

Nah that guy has been beat enough. He needs to realise that he isn't powerless.

Good point. I need to to try and take back his life.

I agree that slow redpill approach is best method

Take him out to do some manly activities.

Driving, shooting range, workout, football game etc.

Make it seem random

Also give him confidence boost in male related things

Laugh at him, insult him every chance you get.

>How to I help him? He and I haven't always gotten along but I don't want him to do this.

You don't.

Resignation
2 [mass noun] The acceptance of something undesirable but inevitable.
‘a shrug of resignation’

Welcome to Earth.

Outdoor physical activity, if the faggot is spending all of him time inside playing WoW he is probably vitamin D deficient and depressed.

Also, if he eats like shit try and get him to stop.

Send him into one of those psychwards

This.
Scour the web for them. It doesn't seem to just affect the non passing ones either. Ever notice how we don't see any videos or anything anymore from the ones that used to get posted all the time on Sup Forums back in the early 2000's? Notice how most of them get influenced to tattoo pentagrams on themselves? Notice how their most prominent ones are often wearing luciferian symbolism of some sort? They're either being sacrificed as androgenous hybrids in blood rituals or they are committing suicide.

Part of the reason some men want to transition is because based on what they have experienced, men have no power in society. That was the old world. That was the world that the globalists were building towards. He can go back to feeling proud as a man now.

>plays WoW all day
Ten bucks says that all of his characters are females. This only fuels his compulsion towards this. Psychologically, the player begins to project themselves onto this form and simultaneously begins to think that women are just as capable as they are. It's a trap. I should know. It almost got me too.

A lot of people will say something to the effect of "If I'm gonna be staring at a character's butt on the screen all the time, it might as well be the opposite sex." It's. A. Trap.

t. someone who thought they wanted to transition for the power and knew very well that they were never actually going to be a woman and was ok with that, but still changed my mind after researching into it further

post his boipucci

Tell him to SORT...

He probably just thinks he'll get easy mode on life if he becomes a woman. His T levels are probably low as fuck from lack of activity and shitty lifestyle in general.

This.

Remind him he is a man.

That he has a cock and balls between his legs which is a gift from God. Having that equipment is a huge responsibility and something to be proud of.

Good luck OP. Shits fucked obviously. Without a doubt your friend is battered by his slut of an ex wife. But if this ain't the worst way he could respond I dont know what is.

If you're reasonably close at the moment, hit on him. Tell him constantly how sexy he'd look as a woman. Buy him a cheap wig and some trashy clothes 2 sizes too small for him and get handsy. Hopefully he'll get the message that the only way to stay safe from you drug-raping him is to keep being a man. If that doesn't work then at least he won't bother you after he starts pretending to be a woman.

you are just fag desu. i played as female in every game since morrowind, oblivion, skyrim, wow, swtor and many more and i am not dreaming about getting gangbanged.

Get his password, with a keylogger or whatever means necessary. Delete all his characters and items.

>Fucking Chinese hackers!

You presume that that is the entire part of the subliminal game, user. It is just one piece of it that I mentioned and went into because it is relevant to the OP. Stop being such a faggot.

I was molested by an older, then close family friend when I was very young and it fucked me up to a degree. Had the same thing happened to you, you would be too. Pedophiles scar the souls of their victims and aschew their perspective of sexuality forever. Just about every "macho" guy acts like they are so hetero that they would not enjoy buttsex. These men are retards. What does pressure on your prostate do if there isn't a bunch of shit in your colon? It causes your dick to leak cum. This feels good, regardless of your sexual preferences. Know why? Anatomy. It doesn't have to even be a dick, it's just that dicks were the first thing that humans used to find this out.
If more people knew this fact, there wouldn't be anywhere near as many males who come to think they are gay or want to transition just because of it.

This is also why the deep state came down so hard on Milo. He was coming way too close to realizing and revealing what I just did.

Slide Thread
The cucked and blacked spam lost its sticky hold on you.

Spoiler: your friend will be dead from suicide within 6 years regardless.

Take him to some male oriented events. Not the shooting range because you'll get Chris Kyle'd for sure.

the blizzard jew will literally restore everything in a matter of minutes

>not wanting to be a manly woman.
what are you, normie?

Rape him. See if he really wants to be treated like a woman

Jesus Chris on a bike, just help him in his transition and let him suck you off.

So call him a faggot and walk away. What's so hard about that? Reject the damn degenerate. Have some standards ffs.

>plays WoW all day when not at work

Fuck. That's low.
You gotta show him some new vidya.
Tell him he should quit masturbating and i mean that literally and figuratively. Once he stops fapping his life will get back together i promise.