I'm a jew with questions

Where is my Jew gold? Why haven't I been informed of about how we run the government? Why wasn't I informed about our plans to do and or the fact that we did 9/11? Am I just a low class Jew with not enough security clearance to understand our evil ways?

Become a GOY Farmer like all the rest of your kind.
Many Shekels in GOY DEBT FARMING

Because only the kikest kikes have such level of privilege.
You're not like enough.
They will only exploit you like cattle.

start some goofy start up and pitch your shitty business plan to a bunch of jew venture capitalists and get seed funding, then expand as fast as possible with the money, don't worry about revenue, then get a jewish ceo to buy out your company with the money that belongs to shareholders (see marissa mayers reign at yahoo for how this is done properly), are you sure you're really jewish if u werent smart enough to figure that out?

Um, thanks for the finical advice but I don't get what that has to do with my post

that's how u get your jew gold, u fucking retard

>all the negatives of being a jew
>none of the positives

That sucks OP.

You seem to be a very low level Jew, you need more (((XP))) for your rabbi minted sheckles. Try grinding barmistvah ceremonies, or money manipulation tactics to increase your (((kikery))) skill.

jews are extremely nepotistic, i'm sure even a poorfag jew can make some advantage of being one.

You got Jewed out of your Jew privilege. You should join the leftists and make life a living hell for Jews until they give you everything you want.

#RESIST

Your "Jew gold" has been sitting in a Swiss bank since the war ended, making money for the people who plotted your destruction.

The people who bankrolled the Nazi war machine owe you and yours 500 billion US dollars for Jewish property stolen or destroyed in the war. At least $30,000 for every Jewish man, woman and child living today.

Of course, the globalists have no intention of ever coughing up the money and allowing Israel to pay off its national debt and start a modest sovereign wealth fund.

Not like you're Saudi Arabia or anything. You might use that money to heal the world, not something worthwhile like finance terrorism.

>I'm a jew with questions
>I'm a Jew
>Jew

Get your disgusting tendrils off my coin, you dirty Yid.
Go back to the nest that hatched you from a Jew egg, you bastard kike son of satan.
You killed Jesus - YOU did it. I hold you responsible for killing Christ.
Do you cut babies penises?
Do you hoard jew gold?
Do you operate in secret to overthrow my ancient Anglo-Saxon culture?
The holocaust didn't happen. But it should have happened.
Hitler did nothing wrong, except from not eradicating your kind.

You fucking slimy heeb. For fuck's sake, you've rattled me. Bastard. Cunt. You've ruined my breakfast.
Everything bad is YOUR fault.

>Jewish
>property

>I'm a jew with questions
I might have a solution.

Jews =/= Zionists

I liken the phenomena to visiting a country that we, the US that is, are hostile with. It would most likely be pretty pleasant. Then you leave the country wondering what the whole fuss is about.

I think historically the jews have had friction after the business with the romans. Blame the romans. If Jesus had been king the world would probably be a much different place.

The last thing you said.

Kek

there is no reason why nationalists should be collectvized with undesirables while kikes are decollectivized with those who are undesirable to certain people while collectivizing with who are desirable.

This is a kike excercize to decollectivize the finger pointing at kikes, same as if I tried to decollectivize the finger pointing at nazis.

protip it's the truth and there is no argument against this, you're either wise, or you're fucking lost.

its because you are not a zionist