youtube.com/watch?v=dY4V3UUY95A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Huh. That's pretty funny.

>only 38

Cant you niggers do anything right?

Now they have something to eat.

National hero.

see that? efficient mass killing.
I don't understand why western mass murderers use guns when they can just crash a vehicle into a crowd of people.

>only 38

we'll do better next time boss

Someplace else they were saying 3 of the people were prosecutors investigating the Clinton Foundation. I'm still searching to see if it was just a shitpost though.

Rofl, so all the passengers didnt think of stopping the busdriver after he plowed through several guys?
I mean maybe he had a gun but it doesnt sound like it because of how much of a retard he was. (kill 2 ppl 2 miles out, then randomly drive into other people much later)

My favorite part is that the witnesses tried to put the bus on fire in revenge while the innocent passengers were still on board

it was a band bus, they are not innocent, all part of the same band even the driver

And nothing of value was lost.

Oh no, the poor orphaned children!

Someone call Skippy and Shillary and let them know the next batch is ready for pick up

Haitians are unnaturally stupider than their nigger counterparts.

I bet it was the clintons.

Hilarys legacy

>haiti

Just realised that I've never seen a Haitian user here, that's strange

around browns slow down
youtube.com/watch?v=H500cfY_dck

>Looks like meat is back on the menu boys

youtube.com/watch?v=dY4V3UUY95A

They don't have internet in Haiti. Or computers. Or electricity. Or civilization for that matter.

Pure tragedy, nobody deserves this. My prayers will be with those who were lost and those they left behind.

They eat mud cookies m8.

Their economy is their president riding around in a car throwing money out of the window.

Haiti is the living embodiment of Hell on Earth, worse even than Liberia, and Liberia is pretty fucking dire.

You're right though, we usually see at least one flag from even the worst shitholes on the planet from time to time. Haiti possibly isn't even online.

Yeah i read this too lmao.
>Be busdriver
>Accidently run over 2 nigs who are in the way
>It is Haiti and you will get Nigger-lynched if you stop
>So continue speeding and accidently kill another 38 or so
>Then stop and the crowds of niggers try to torch you and your bus
>Police come and then release you
>Phew another survived day in oogabooga land

Good
>Impyling anyone actually ever gave a shit about what happens in Haiti.
Muh humanitarians are virtue signaling fags and everyone else just ignored it.
I hope they all kill each other, less worthless island niggers to waste resources. Not even "le edgy" posting.
>Eventually Sup Forums will embrace pure utilitarianism.

>>
>Their economy is their president riding around in a car throwing money out of the window.

the grey masses would have never discovered how efficient vehicle rampaging is without Grand Theft Auto.

I blame video games

Haitians are the result of black supremacist dysgenics