Is Science False?

I recently read in a scientific Journal that everybody was born white and that whites remain white because of the lack of melanin.
How can this be true?
In the bible it says
'And thus God created Whites the Master race to rule over the subhuman lessers'

Bump really am curious

bumperoni
My theory is that (((they))) created science,and that all science is jewish in nature and made up and is heresay

>No, we're not smug at all. That is yet another myth that you rural and suburban retards believe.

Science is true

This my singapoor friend.Science must be fake since it contradicts the bible.I think that science was created after Jesus was born so the (((Jews))) tried to limit his power by this false imagination

Fuck atheists
Sup Forums is a white christian board my fucking leaf.
I'm a white here for money and sex to impregnate lessers

The bible is a book written by man. Prove god exists or fuck off

What if I'm a chink that just hates Jews?

You are an honourary aryan and you can replace (((whites))) aka jews

Oy vey chaim alright
If god isn't real then how is science fake?

aka with god there is no science

This.Anyone who says science is real gets burnt in pig oil on the day of the rope

When you refer to science, what do you mean? Do you mean the scientific method, or the products and discoveries that were produced by the scientific method.
You're fucking retarded, if you hate science you better burn your computer and stop taking all medicine

All science is created by Jews to pretend that whites are not the master race I don't care about your stupid fake "facts" and "evidence" Sup Forums is a WHITE CHRISTIAN BOARD and all pajeets are welcome to leave
MAGA
MAGA
MAGA
MAGA
Triggered yet?

Medicine was given by God and is not a Jewish invention like science

You guys are scaring me with your retardation. You're not actually this fucking retarded, right?

>Is Science False?

Scientia, from the latin, "To know"

The result of a metaphysical discussion about what knowledge of the world is possible.....

>a scientific Journal

Because jews couldn't possibly purchase a majority interest in those....

You are the retarded one Chaim.If science goes against the word of god that whites are the master race,it is heresay

This desu
A FUCKING LEAF

Huh? But I read somewhere that in the (fake) theory of Science,(((Scientists))) widely accept that Whites are white because of melanin.
There's no way science is real but scientists are not.

Mate it's been fun joking around but I think you are actually retarded so I'm going to leave you alone now.

Don't be fooled by shilling yellow scum.

I wouldn't bother, these reverse Poles are either dumb as shit, or shitposting.

CHING CHONG CHANG CHONG KIMCHI DOG CAT EATER
ME NO UNDERSTANDO CHINESE SIRRY SIRRRRR

I'm not a shill,the chink was.I'm as white as Jesus

POO IN LOO
IN
LOO

Being white is literally just mutations in melanin expressing genes. That's all white skin is, 3 or 4 genes.

Does this image trigger you?
(Except for the science part,its a Jewish invention created to discredit WHITE MEN and the fact that only whites are born white)

I'm white as snow, my man

Ok (((Solomon))) I'll trust you
Jews are always trustworthy right?
Not like they created (((science))),(((wall street))),(((recessions))),(((WW1&2))),(((Inflation))) or anything right?

And to all the actual whites here,take the redpill and wake up from Jewish (((facts)))

You are a Jew and thus automatically non-white
Personally I believe that all poor,disabled and non educated people are non-white.
That's why true whites are the master race

I'm half German half Serbian. Really fucking white. But your opinions don't matter because "people" with sub 60 IQs aren't even human!

My IQ is 150 according to a Sup Forums quiz-game about Whiteness a while back.Basically my ancestry meant I was 100% white and 50% aryan(Swedish Mom) and thus I have high IQ by default

Literal retard detected. Buhbye now!

>Buhbye
Heh I won the battle against the Jewish menance once again
All Jews are scared of my whiteness
I literally went to a synagogue and shouted at Jews actual facts and evidences from the bible and not (((science))) "facts" and "evidences"

science is not real sam harris said so im his latest 5 books life is a theological spiritual experience (((joe rogan))) (((alpha brain)))

Stereotypes only exist because of the majority. Suck it, shitlibs! :3