I'm calling 4d chess now

I'm calling 4d chess now

>be smug CIA
>Trump tweets to the world that the you wiretapped him
>no shit he knows you wiretapped him
>but he probably doesn't have proof since were 2gud at cybering
>try to turn the tables on Trump and demand evidence
>turns out Trump does have evidence and btfo you with evidence

am i retarded? or is Trump outplaying the CIA?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_tapping
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We'll see

> you spying so good so you don't know that your victim know you're spying on him
Wtf? Is this shit really that retarded? I thought that CIA are really badasses like they shown in movies

>demands evidence

Seriously?

>not confirming not denying
They definitely wiretapped him. Obama was tapped before he was elected too. Old news.

obama was wiretapped before he was elected? prove it

Trump is no special exception. Everyone is spied on. This is so old. Merkel is spied on. Or whole system is a facade at this point. Sup Forums is pumped full of shills and plebs. Suck my dick.

He doesn't even need good evidence. He can just make some shit up and get everyone in a lather. That's pretty much what he always does.

Issue here being Obama may have been monitoring him for political gain. That is very new and that is extremely illegal. Makes Watergate look like a traffic violation.

i dont remember obama being wiretapped.

what would he gain politically?

A United Islamic States of Allahmerica.

Same thing Nixon was looking for when he had dudes break into the Watergate hotel.

problem is i think a lot of people dont know enough about obama

I think they're plying a game of semantics. trump tower itself may not have been "Wiretapped" by the CIA but his communications were interceded and collected by British Intelligence on the behalf of the CIA without bugging his office or phone...they don't need to do that these days. They technically didn't wiretap him but did collect his communications...lawyer jargon bullshit.

>I thought that CIA are really badasses like they shown in movies
The only thing the CIA are good at is starting rebellions and supporting said rebellions.

Yikes! It's scary this is the man in control of the nuclear codes.

Reminder: Only rural and suburban retards voted Trump. City people voted Hillary.

duh the only people who nitpick that much are nevertrumpers

And dealing guns, drugs...money laundering

I honestly can't tell who's a shill, a shareblue, or a troll at this point.

That's what I'm saying. they're using the precise meaning of the words to try and trap him...lawyer bullshit...you understand what semantics are?

But Trump knows how to speak to plebs. Even the stupidest people across all generations can understand "wiretapping". It's a very succinct way of putting it that makes an impact. It raises concern and refuting it is very difficult. Which is why they are trying to discredit him by calling it McCarthyism.

>the precise meaning of the words
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_tapping

i sorta get what semantics are.

its not that hes appealing to retards its just he doesnt waste words like pseudo intellectuals who used 5 minutes of talking to say one fucking thing trump just says what it is a wiretap

They go to court and say he wasnt wiretapped because he technically wasn't wiretapped his communications were interceded after leaving trump tower. The court rules in favor of CIA and media reports that Trumps claims are bogus....they are lying scum. This is their plan but it remains to see if it works. trump will have an ace to play.

checked

but is it really illegal to make that claim? trump saying obama wiretapped him isnt illegal on its own is it? and if this goes to court for any reason and trump proves obama spied on him in any way trump wins right?

yeah nice trips

It's not a regular court
It's a hearing
They'd have him paraded in front of the senate and try to get him to be proven a liar
There's no punishment, just showmanship

so they couldnt impeach him over something that stupid?

Not if the court only investigates Trumps claim of wiretapping. Electronic data collection isin't wiretapping a phone line like you would have 30 years ago. There were probably no bugs or phone taps in Trump Tower they just collected his data in a NSA or CIA computer system like CARNIVORE so in legal terms the claim can be ruled as false...

Why not both?

also i think part of the 4d chess is since trump knew the cia thought he had no evidence and would demand evidence that this gives him a way to show the evidence to the world to prove obama is wiretapping scum since if he would have shown that evidence before now they would complain he is revealing classified information or some shit

because im fucken smart

CIA hasn't been like that in a long time, the new generation are just another bunch of incompetent morons. Their height of competence was around the time they popped Kennedy.