Hi /pol&, i got a problem and i need your input

Hi /pol&, i got a problem and i need your input.

We are 7 friends, and we have been friends for years, and one of them (lets call him Alan) anounced via kikebook on January that he was dating a tranny and that they were going to Peru together. Well, he actually just anounced that he was in a relationship, but he uploaded a pic and its OBVIOUS that is a tranny. Via kikebook they congratulated him and etc.

Thing is, since the day we found out, my friends never stop making fun and bullying him via Whatsapp and IRL. They ask him if his girlfriend "has it big", if he's gonna invite *her* to play football with us, if he makes respectful reacharounds, etc.

He just responds "haha" or nothing.

I already told my friends to stop, that they are going too far. He is like too calm and never defends himself but i know its really irking him. But they just say im a faggot and got no humour, that Alan knows how to defend himself.

Thing is, last night we met the tranny in a part for the first time. He is disgusting, a man with long hair. 0 stealth and talks with a huge-fag voice. That night the Whatsapp group exploded in banter and bullying. I really felt bad for my friend, they are insulting his partner in his face and he doesn't say shit...

Well, anyways. How the fuck can i make my friends stop making fun of my friend's tranny boyfriend? What persuassive argument can i use? Should i tell my friend to get some fucking self-respect and make the guys respect his (((woman)))?

pic related, our Whatsapp's group pic rn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4bjLltCCfFI
youtube.com/watch?v=4K7nJpH-B_s
youtube.com/watch?v=OPYXHKM2uL0
youtube.com/watch?v=xDwRnpstC1o
twitter.com/BritDeer/status/824514068824350720
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>bait
However on the off chance you're just retarded.

Tell your friend to stop being a sodomite and break up with the creature.

Is that pic the tranny?

You're cute.

you have to go back

Yeah well i did that but he is in love. He actually got a fucking job and started going to school again, he is going every morning to run and he seems really happy. But when he gets out with us i can tell he is having a real bad time due to the banter.

I can't understand him, but i think this is good for him in some fucked-up twisted way.

I don't want our group to separate because of this.

No, its just the pic they put to make fun of him.

Yea. His name is Brittany

Encourage Alan to defend himself, yes.

Tell your single friends that at least Alan is getting some. Tell the ones in relationships that Alan can date who the fuck he wants and nobody gives them shit.

I would also talk to Alan about it, and see how hard it's irking him.

If you ever need advice, post Shadilay trap and I will show up to the thread.

>at least Alan is getting some
I would, but honestly is like if you put a wig on Alex Jones. The fucking tranny is not even trying.

But the guy is so fucking happy.

I don't know what to do or think.

>I would also talk to Alan about it, and see how hard it's irking him.
Well he is thinking in stopping coming out with us. He has been our friend for at least 20 years. Its sad man.

I mean, yeah its fucking funny, but there's no need to shove it in his face every fucking day.

>If you ever need advice, post Shadilay trap and I will show up to the thread.
let me give you a gift

She's passable actually.

>you will never have a group of based argentine white bros who bantz your faggot friend for fucking poorly disguised men

why even live tbqh

>I can't understand him, but i think this is good for him in some fucked-up twisted way.
I can see that, but its not going to be good for him in the long run. Honestly I guess what you could do is take him aside and give him a pep-talk like "eh ignore the guys banter, theyre cunts and taking it too far. i'm okay with this" or something along those lines. So he knows you think its too far, but emphasize how its banter on the others part.

And hope like with fat people constantly mocked until they lose weight he realizes hes being a sodomite and needs to gtfo of there.

> Tranny is not even trying

Poontang's poontang.

If you want to get some persuasion going, start asking them if they've seriously got nothing else to talk about, start acting like the trap stuff isn't funny anymore (no matter how hilarious it is) and just generally act like they're uncreative, one-trick-pony sort of dickheads. Eventually they'll get tired of you killing the buzz and switch to other topics.

Make sure you're standing up to them in front of Alan, so he knows there's at least one person sticking up for him.

Also, Alan is probably gay.

> a gift

Thank you.

>And hope like with fat people constantly mocked until they lose weight he realizes hes being a sodomite and needs to gtfo of there.

Yeah well that was my initial thought, being a Sup Forumstard for the last 5 years: "he is a fucking deluded degenerate. If i post a few ugly trannies he will see his mistake and realize this is just a mess."

But after seeing (((her))) IRL and confirming (((she))) is not even trying i can't believe he doesn't realize that it doens't look anything like a woman at all.

I could understand a passable trap, but this... this..Its almost like...like if HE LIKES IT.

And worse of all, he seems to be straightening up his life.

We used to make fun of gays all the time, he still sometimes make fag jokes or expresses disgust for fags(in a very funny way) and we all laugh but we look at each other like "REALLY NIGGER???"

I think im gonna try that.

>Thank you.
Np friend, i got a tits one of him if you want too.

>tits one
pls

Do you have any idea of what i can do to fix my problem?

This bitch got trolled hard on webcam

Good luck user in saving your friend.

>if you succeed the post-tranny banter will be absolutely fucking hilarious

He was just pretending to be retarded

>knowing venti is /ourgirl/

Talk to the tranny and tell her she needs to make herself more convincing for allans sake

How do you go from this:
youtube.com/watch?v=4bjLltCCfFI

To this:
youtube.com/watch?v=4K7nJpH-B_s

>trolled hard
right. it's not like she's doing satire by playing a character or anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=OPYXHKM2uL0
youtube.com/watch?v=xDwRnpstC1o

Every time I see her picture, I think to myself "emasculated beta cuck from Sup Forums willing to be her servant and walked all over"

>Those fucking videos

I hate lots of this retarded shit but that REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE then everyone joining in has me in stitches

Brilliant

It depends. If you do support your friend's decision, you could continue to defend him and keep trying to convince your friends to stop harassing him. If not, you could always try and persuade him out of the relationship. If you choose to do this and he is a Christian, you could remind him that according to the bible homosex is sinful and that he is playing with eternity while the only thing he gains from it is the opportunity to date/fuck a misguided man who has convinced himself that he is a woman, despite having to wake up every morning and realize that he has a pair of hairy nuts dangling between his legs shortly before taping them to his prickly man-ass and going out to some echo chamber to complain about his life's problems in his forced, painfully unnatural voice.

Also is the girl pictured a trap? I've heard anons talking about her being a trap but they also said that about Rose, who is probably the most dainty and obviously female girl that I've ever seen

xoxo

>this thing
>still has beta orbiter

it just ain't fair you know?

>Poontang's poontang.
That's a really whiteknight cuck thing to say. Makes you sound obscenely desperate for pussy and you put women on a pedestal.

Also, ARE YOU MISSING THE FACT THAT IT DOESNT HAVE A FUCKING POONTANG YOU FUCKING BITCH WORSHIPPING FAGGOT

Thx i really apreciate your help, he is not a Christian, but he believes in ancient religions and new-age and stuff, maybe i can find an angle on his own beliefs to convince him.

Here is your price

Rose was a man too, theres a pic of (((her))) before he transitioned

I was about to say, "doesn't this guy have any self-respect?" But then obviously not.

5/7 Argentinians are based

Who is this semen demon?

kill yourself argentinian faggot and end your weird obsession with this trap

It's Brittney Venti, unconfirmed but probably female

YOU SHUT YOIR MOITH ROSE IS GIRL

GORL GIRL GIRL

twitter.com/BritDeer/status/824514068824350720

>nd one of them (lets call him Alan)

That's as far as I got.

Post your boring book somewhere else.

Main if you are a good man i love you anyways, don't hate yourself

I mean its all okay if you got your brain messed up and you think like a lass and you find boy feautures attractive

Its not my place to judge G-d's plans, there's a reason you are gay, and you know what??? ITS OKAY!!!!

THATSBNOT ROSE FUCJ U FALKANDS MINE FORVEVR

user, HEAR ME, HEAR ME
STOP AND HEAR ME, OKAY?

ITS OhKey. O.K, OK?

I WILL KEEP BEING YOUR FRIEND EVEN IF YOU LIKE PENISES

ITS NOT LIKE IM AFRAID OF PENIS-LIKERKS, IM 18 FFS IM A FULL-GROWN MAN!!!

You don't stop the bullying.

If the Tranny isn't passable at all, then what your friend is looking for is a pretty man to be with. Your friend is gay, not 'oh i like my women with a feminine penis so i can maintain the illusion I'm straight', but fullon 'I want a big strong, but pretty man, to fuck me in my shitter'.

Instead of stopping the bullying, talk to him, tell him you don't care where he puts his dick, but he has to be clear, he's just homo.

She makes a really passable trap. Why can't I find a qt trap gf?

Rose is an unique man, we can all agree on that.

>my friend
It's you, just admit it.

Is he/she available? I mean fuck he's hot af.

I'm going to kill every Argentian in the world

All of you will burn

She's a biological female you imbecile

South Africa best Africa, kill all ghouls and argies

Well shit maybe that's why she's hot af then.

lol

She went underground after user became really obsessed and discovered the truth about his genitals. He got introduced to Sup Forums doe and posted a few times. People says she still posts.

He has a boyfriend now and once in a few monthes some brit user finds her and posts a blurry pic of him in the tube or walking down the streets.

We still wait for her return.

I don't recommend you look for his youtube doe, her videos have the habit of eating NEET souls. After i discovered him it took like an year for me to recover my broken heart.

Its not only that she's beautiful, he is also one of us, 100% undescribable type of attraction, never felt something like that for a human being, and i don't think i ever will. My heart bears a Rose-shaped hole now and im not the only one.

Buy a hooker for your friend

You gotta get rid of the tranny

She made 3 new videos two months ago. She's just trolling now.

I mean, after looking at her/his youtube, I feel like I would go down on his/her genitals whatever they were. She's cute af I don't care.

Only 2 and they are pre-planned releases, he is fucking with us.

NO!
DON'T DO IT user
CLOSE THE TAB
DON'T LOOK FOR PICS OF HER
ITS A MOTHERFUCKING TRAP IN THE LITERAL SENSE
SHE WILL EAT YOUR SOUL
SOONER OR LATER YOU ARE GONNA REALIZE YOU WILL NEVER HAVE HIM AND YOU GONNA GET DEPRESSED FOR MONTHS IF NOT YEARS

She's a 5'2" angel of the lord.

Meh, I already had a girl that I felt like that about. Can't happen to me twice. If she has a dick that's cool I don't care.

Keep jacking on with Venti

Venti is good, isn't him?

HAHA

She has nice tits, nice thighs, she trolls, dances Shadilay. What else would you want?

its just his preference, just because you don't understand it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with it. He probably is just flat out gay for men and this is his way of easing into the lifestyle

She has an unlisted video that's accessible from one of the descriptions. Some tribute song to a dead magician.

NO
TRUST ME MAN
ONCE YOU GO DOWN THE ROSE HOLE IT BREAKS YOU
SHE HAS ALL THESE VERY INTIMATE VIDEOS DROPPING HER SOUL INTO THE CAM

With Rose Its not Sexual attraction, its PURE LOVE, she was MADE FOR US, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? SHE IS THE DREAM GIRL OF EVERY SINGLE user IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE
Here, have more Venti, distract yourself!

Venti has best TITS! HAHAH FUCK ROSE, AMIRIGHT?

LOL!
ROSE?
ROSE DOESN'T HAVE THIS TIGHTS BABY!!!!

ROSE IS NOT EVEN REDPILLED!!!!
VENTI IS QUEEN

PRAISE VENTI
DROP SPUNK ON VENTI PICS

ROSE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TITS!!!!!!!!!

IM SO HAPPY I HAVE VENTI NOW

HAHAHA ROSEFAGS BTFO! SHE EVEN DRESSES LIKE LAIN

Are traps gay because they are really men who fuck men, or are they gay because liking them makes you gay for wanting to fuck a man?

Big tits aren't that big of a deal to me. I feel like whoever the girl I'm supposed to be with will have whatever she has. If she has big tits, then cool. If she had little tits that's cool too. If she has a nice pussy that's awesome. If she has a dick that's awesome too. Love is love. Not trying to sound like a liberal faggot but that's just how I feel. I'll take love as it comes. And I won't fall in love with some youtuber online. All I'll do is fap at the most. I've been in love before and it can only honestly only be with a girl I've met irl. Don't worry user, I'm good.

SCORCHED EARTH FOR ARGENTINA WHEN

KILL KILL KILL

Why did we stop with the Falklands?

KILL EM ALL!

>"dont worry user, I'm good"
>cut to title card
>"user falls in love with rose"