How deep does the CIA shilling go you guys were arguing about earlier

How deep does the CIA shilling go you guys were arguing about earlier.

Friendly Neighborhood CIA here to give you the straight dope.

Sup Forums has been the center of the cultural Zeitgeist since its creation you think that's a fucking coincidence? you think that we haven't interacted and manipulated, poked and prodded to make all this shit happen?

.1 normalizing and popularizing anime( one strong person or group with ideals changing the worlds around them with skill and belief in ones self over all).

.2 traps ( feminizing and exposing weak willed men to the life they always wanted, while at the same time disgusting people with a moral compass.

3 & 4 respectively. Creating Bronies and Anonymous and seeing which side you chose or if you abstained to shitpost.

4. Creating Sup Forums and filling it with libertarian and liberal values, then slowly red pilling you faggots on the democrats, globalists, and liberal insanity.

5. Weaponized Autism, Brexit Happens, Trump is President, Alex Jones has higher ratings than CNN and MSNBC combined and "kek" rules the internet.

6. Total loss of trust in Main Stream Media.

7. Destruction of the European Globalists and "American " traitors.

7.World is in Shambles and America , Great Britain and our little bro Australia take our places as the rightful rulers of the world , white colonialism wins again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMy3lkBeftI
youtube.com/watch?v=dYl9iZlArjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russia actually controls Sup Forums
The amount of Russians shills here is obnoxious.

Fuck you.
CIA are shown to be a bunch of faggots running around with guns on government dole and have no idea what they're doing.

Master spies - yeah, great opsec leaking all your tools to the internet.
Master propagandists - a fucking humble water filter merchant is countering you everyday and you can't even assassinate him.

Give me a break. Enjoy your free lunch while it lasts CIA.

You're a joke

Was getting btfo by Assange part of your plan?

>Believing the narrative.

I see we have a tourist, we're end stage now and you are no longer useful, run along back to occupy democrats and yell incoherently into the void about "Drumpf" (truely pathetic memery btw) this place was not made for you.

You and your kind has served it's purpose by innoculating all true Patriots against your liberal retardation and are no longer welcome here.

I always get called a Russian shill but I've only been to Russia once ten years ago and never interacted with the country since then

Didn't read #5 i see, we're big Bill Hicks fans around these parts.

Alex was the beginning, Sup Forums is the cumulative result of Infowars and many other Internet Psyops.

>says the man with a Russian flag
>I bet you're an 4000lb Ruskie hacker

Yes.

The OSS never left we just dug a little deeper.

>Thinking there's not a CIA within the CIA.

So... was getting caught part of your plan?

You know your side is going to be hung for treason right? Stop shilling for the ((((cia)))) and come join the CIA lil nigga.

Technically Huma is the cuck in that relationship
She's also gives me a strange boner.

I read your whole idiot thing.

How is Alex Jones helping the CIA?
How is Sup Forums helping the CIA?
How is Trump - who will probably defund CIA if left in power will help them?

Look you don't understand corruption. CIA is institutionalized mafia at this point. They deal in guns and drugs and they racket foreign government to keep deals with US companies. And they are bribed by corporations to do their shit.

CIA hasn't done anything useful to US government in at least 30 years. They are just corruption run amok and apparently they are fucking stupid and incompetent as well.

is CIA still nazi-tier? i thought it got kind of pussified.

huma abedeen is a feet godess.

1) show congress, convince the oversight you're not evil. chaffetz and gowdy both, too. they're now need to know.
for the time being we'll keep calling for your execution for the superficially obvious treason you've committed. after this is over, though...
2) you have to ask trump for forgiveness.
without that forgiveness you remain treasonous and seditious traitors to america and you need to face justice.

What happened to Mike Spann?

no. they are globalist fags

>5. Weaponized Autism, Brexit Happens, Trump is President, Alex Jones has higher ratings than CNN and MSNBC combined and "kek" rules the internet.

But Trump was recruited into the CIA 50 years ago by his handler Roy Cohn and Alex is a known cointelpro operative:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMy3lkBeftI

Fuck off with your autism. You've spamming every thread with your pathetic faggotry, faggotron.

Not an argument, but this is: more evidence of Alex being cointelpro,

youtube.com/watch?v=dYl9iZlArjM

I think a lot of you guys have a reading comprehension problem this is all part of the plan you dumb little Fucks, We put Obama in the white house for a reason, We let him staff the Attorney General's office the NSA and the CIA how he saw fit for a reason, We Formed the " Internet Hate Machine " In the stages we did for a reason, And now Trump is in the White House To implement The downfall of the globalist kikes and their democratic party patsies, And for the 50% of you dumbfucks you can't read between the lines it was a "long con" okay.

So basically you were the good guys all along. Why did Seth rich have to die then?

fake and gay

Sometimes a nigga just has to die, don't ask me.

sure.

>Sup Forums has been the center of the cultural Zeitgeist since its creation
Couldn't read further because of sides pain

You know, this actually makes sense is the scary part. Pic related

1. As someone who works for the government I can tell you first hand it often resembles a Three Stooges episode rather than well-oiled death star meme apocalypse machine.

2. Take a step back and take a good, hard look at this place. There's a reason it's called the asshole of the internet. Calm down chief

Oh be quiet, CIA. Not enough talent in that agency to do anything but sell dope and kids.

Stop trying to play center stage. We have grown beyond you and now you fear us.

Why are you assuming the CIA are good guys ?

They're a gang who's sole job is to protect the rich(globalists) investments.

Alex jones is a CIA plant, if any of you here watch him for anything other than mindless entertainment you're fucking idiot.

Traps are fags becoming feminine so you'll ride them.

The media is full of CIA, no wonder no one trusts them, that's why the CIA also control the alternatives.

All big countries are in shambles because they're the ones most targeted for brainwashing, multiculturalism and mass surveilance.

Globalists are American.

Left and right politics is a divide and conquer stategy.

Anime is gay