ITT People who went too far out of line and then got murdered

ITT People who went too far out of line and then got murdered

Other urls found in this thread:

yesimright.com/young-girl-hitchhiked-through-the-middle-east-to-prove-muslims-are-peaceful-what-they-did-next/
nytimes.com/2008/04/19/theater/19peac.html
twitter.com/andrewbreitbart/status/33636278100561920?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw
youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro
youtube.com/watch?v=_BPhYEFGaGM
youtu.be/sc5iTNVEOAg
youtu.be/crbFmpezO4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To be fair, I don't think Jordy Chandler asked for MJ's dick in his butt

The definition of irony

yesimright.com/young-girl-hitchhiked-through-the-middle-east-to-prove-muslims-are-peaceful-what-they-did-next/

JFK obviously

>yesimright.com

sounds legit

That statement just proves you know nothing about that case. Jackson was accused of molestation, not rape.

nytimes.com/2008/04/19/theater/19peac.html

>implying we all didn't know what happened next

This nig went completely mad. Or just ended elementary school.

KICK ME
KIKE ME

>he actually thinks the pedophile accusations were real

You had one of the dads involved in the case flat out admitting he was extorting Michael.

This is a pretty big one.

Stanley Kubrick

what did he even do? he was irrelevant.

I miss him

Jesus

me..... oh wait i'm still here. LEL

Among other things, he publicly called out Podesta and the DC child trafficking ring right before his "heart attack".

>says the Paki

He started the fire, but it was too big. 4 U

Nobody would have seriously considered killing him, ESPECIALLY nobody who could pull it off and make it look like it did. I could definitely take a theory seriously if he was still around in 2016 and died then. But then in 2012? Nah. Nobody who would or could do that gave a fuck about Breitbart.

Japan's love and adoration for this man must really hurt the weeb.

just like every single right winger, he was a fat fuck. he barely survived a heart attack before this.

twitter.com/andrewbreitbart/status/33636278100561920?lang=en

Plus MJ was clearly innocent if you spend five minutes doing any research

Shit, I forgot that you muzzie scum endorse fucking small boys

The most credible and likely theory, if it were true. I still doubt it though, he really did not matter that much back then and was one of many talking about this.

if you throw shit in every direction you will eventually hit something. his twitter is fuck of shit like this.

nobody gave a single fuck about Breitbart News before 2016. they were completely irrelevant. if anything bannon was the man who made Breitbart News what it is. (if they wanted to kill anyone) he was the one that should have been killed.

miss him? Is he done with acting, thought I saw him hyping some ghost movie he had coming up.

CIA got him hooked on heroin because they were scared of his impact, CIA then has him killed to avoid future complications that his continued musical career would have had.

lol

oh for fuck sakes. what impact? was he writing communist anthems?
he is the second most overrated musician in the world, right behind tupac.

If the CIA killed him then good. He was already destroying our youth and pushing proto-SJWism.

he called out podesta for human trafficking shit in 2011

youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw

Alice In Chains > Nirvana

who is she?

>insulted jews
> was against child traffic
> his messagges was an example for blacks instead of praising the rap niggers that make niggers more stupid and dancing like monkeys which is what (((they))) want.

Reported to whatever they call your fruity version of the FBI up there

wtf I love CIA now

youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro

This

>t. definitely not the CIA, look I even posted a jew joke, I'm one of you guys

>actually believing Nirvana held that much influence

Dude. Are you 12? He sold a good amount of records in the 90's but he wasn't exactly starting a revolution. Nobody saw them as anything more than a grunge band.

Leaks soon.
CIA won't get away with this.

two very big ones,after seeing gadaffis speech in the arab league it really shows a shady light on the west.It is quite insane how he predicted things.

youtube.com/watch?v=_BPhYEFGaGM

I was just a kid back when he was still alive, but I don't remember Nirvana being considered a huge cultural influence. As far as I recall, people divided into groups. You had the people who kept listening to Metallica and Guns n Roses, some of whom adopted grunge as well. Then you had the people who listened to pop music, which included a lot of shitty techno and pop-rock. And then you had the people who listened to rap, which became a huge thing in the early to mid-90s.

>CIA then has him killed to avoid future complications that his continued musical career would have had.
So well as Jimi Hendrix, Buddy Holly, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Freddie King and others.

Is must be fun being a conspiracy theorist. No one ever dies in accidents. It's always a murder ordered by the government.

This is the epitome of 90s pop-rock

youtu.be/sc5iTNVEOAg

>Is must be fun being a conspiracy theorist.
It's lot more fun than being an actuary for an insurance company that insures rogue celebrities and politicians against accidents.

Being right all the time isn't as fun as you'd think. Pretty depressing, desu.

>ITT People who went too far out of line and then got murdered
NWO needed to keep the depression going.
NWO needed America to enter the coming war.
NWO need to make the modern welfare state to increase the power of government.

Huey had to go, so FDR could do his kike master's will.

The funny part is the lyrics "Jew me" and "kike me" are censored on yootube and changed in the google search results.

Kek

We should deeply analyze this video of his. It could be filled with hidden symbolism that have yet to be uncovered

youtu.be/crbFmpezO4A

sad story actually, rest in piece.

like how we knew about Pearl Harbor but let them attack it anyway just to goto war...

this too

Who dis

Bill Cooper. He actually predicted that the US would use bin Laden as a scape goat for terror 3 months before 9/11. He was killed by federal agents when they came to arrest him for tax evasion.

Except Kurt Cobain was a retard.

His lyrics were all stupid, he was always stoned and even had to hire a new guitar player because he was having a hard time playing 4 power chords per song.

Kurt Cobain was a fucking loser. He was financed by jews like every other degenerate pop culture. It was DGC Records who made them famous, a jewish record label that also promoted other meaningless artists.

The Mountees

He really was a horrible guitarist.

nice find user

Is that MJ?

he did the deal

couldnt handle the jews bants and planned to disappear forever

however through some magical chain of events the mkultra monarch courtney love ends up getting the rights and therefore the permission to liscense the material to jews for further monetization.a single scheme worth close to half a billion dollars. not too shabby for the cheap cost of one useless seattle drug addict

Seth Rich

Aaron Swartz

>Soon I will go public about who raped me

Shut it down.

We will get revenge for you Jacko!

that was a cool video