BOGDONOFFS HAVE ROYALTY IN THEIR FAMILY

Igor Bogdanoff has had six children. Dimitri, the oldest, was born in 1976 of a relationship with comedian Geneviève Grad. After marrying Countess Ludmilla d'Oultremont, he had three children with her; Sacha, born in 1990, Anna and Wenceslas. Igor's youngest offspring, Alexandre (born 2011) and Constantin (born 2014), were born of his marriage at the Château de Chambord in 2009 with writer Amélie de Bourbon de Parme (born 1977),[3] a natural and adopted daughter (1983) of Prince Michel of Bourbon-Parma (born 1926) by Laure Le Bourgeois, who is the husband of Princess Maria Pia of Savoy (daughter of Italy's last reigning king, Umberto II), brother of Queen Anne of Romania, and nephew of both Empress Zita of Austria-Hungary and Felix, Prince consort of Luxembourg.

Grichka Bogdanoff is not married and has no children.

Their mother was a polyglot, descended from an ancient, noble Bohemian family, had been married into the German princely House of Colloredo-Mannsfeld[4] when an infidelity caused her to forfeit her palatial homes in Berlin and Prague, access to her four elder children, and her moral reputation in European society.[2] She tried to sustain her episodic relationship with Hayes after her divorce and his return to America, declining his offer to legally adopt and raise their daughter.[2]

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

Nice try shill.

It's time to log-off Sup Forums. Your family misses you. I'm going to sleep, it's literally nothing guys. Don't read this OP's post.

Who paid you, shariablue??
get out fucker

I'm a case officer with the United Nations. Please stop replying to this OP's thread.

>had been married into the German princely House of Colloredo-Mannsfeld
you have been deceived

they are connected to habsburgs - look at their chins.

1. Fuck the United Nations
2. Fuck you
3. You're just pissed that Sup Forums memed royalty to the gods!!!

Where haystacks fit in

>tfw I get paid by your Government's money to post on this Sup Forums website run by a majority of underage children with a possible case of autism

Please, it's time to log-off Sup Forums now, sweetheart. Aren't you so tired? Please, get some rest. You're so sleepy.

Sup Forums is never tired.
gas yourself faggot

I'll bet they aren't tired. It's probably best that you folks stay on this website for as long as possible. Aren't you so tired, please, get some sleep. Everything will be okay, do not worry. We're here to help. I'm so sleepy, guys it's nothing, I'm sorry, but I must sleep now.

ALERT: we all spell their names wrong. It Bogdanoff. All my pictures are spelled wrong

Wtf, why do they call their children Russian names?

their grandfather was an american nigger
breaking news

I'm gonna need a brief overview on these guys

MODS

It old news! His name was Haystack

Thank you for this quick rundown.

roland hayes
opera singer

Who are these guys?