ROACHES VS DUTCH 2017

Brothers, how bad will this row get? Sanctions? War? Mass deportation of cockroaches from Netherlands/Europe?

Jump on in, Sup Forumsacks. Get out your can of roach spray.

reuters.com/article/us-turkey-referendum-netherlands-idUSKBN16J0IU

>President Erdogan said on Sunday the Netherlands was acting like a "banana republic"
>[Netherlands] should face sanctions, [says Erdogan]
>Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu described the Netherlands as the "capital of fascism"
>several demonstrators [in Rotterdam] were beaten by police with batons
>the anti-Islam party of Geert Wilders makes strong gains
>Prime minister earlier said Turkey would retaliate in the "harshest ways", without specifying how

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/380454-turkish-dutch-row-quotes/
youtube.com/watch?v=YPWfVo99ExM
youtube.com/watch?v=l5j19-8BKYg
youtube.com/watch?v=1Z1oMwS8phI
youtube.com/watch?v=3alNTV7oyV4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Dutch police used dogs and water cannon on Sunday to disperse hundreds of protesters waving Turkish flags outside the consulate in Rotterdam
Wouldn't pesticide have been more effective?

Toothpaste should do the job

Netherlands is more developed
and Turkey is more stronger.

>Turkey thinks it matters

> told youre not welcome multiple times
> come anyway
>get kicked out
> cry like a retard and cry fascist
>noone in the Netherlands cares

typical roach

rt.com/news/380454-turkish-dutch-row-quotes/

>this poking

It is like kids playing

Just go bilderberg on they ass

I'm wondering what sanctions the watermelon seller will come up with to hurt us. Stop sending over illegal immigrants? Refuse Dutch tourists which would hurt them more than us?

A bit of shitflinging but no serious happening will occur, also this will win more voters to both 'yes' in Erdoroach's referendum and to anti-immigration parties in the Netherlands.

>implying Dutch people would still want to go to Turkey now

>capital of fascism
>the Netherlands

top fucking kek

May Allah bless my turkish brothers

what possible sanctions could turkey put on the netherlands?

its hilarious.

the dutch call the turks, roaches.

Why do these people need to campaign in our countries, anyways? Turkish politics should stay in Turkey. If there are political tensions that cause riots I don't want them happening in my back yard.

From what I can gather, tensions were already very high before the Netherlands even turned away that politician, so it's their right to reject a meeting that might disrupt public order. Freedom of speech is good and all, but keep your political quarrels in your own country and don't bring your goddamn conflict here.

Unfortunately things will probably backfire now, since Erdogan is pretty much in a win-win situation. If the EU bans Turkish campaigning he'll be a martyr and people will see him as a champion of democracy. If they don't,he'll get a lot of support from the Turkish immigrants here.

geert has so much more support than people will admit.

>implying anyone still wants to go there
they expertly wrecked themselves with
>the failed coupe attempt
>government imprisoning journalists and getting more and more authoritarian
>constant Kurdish and ISIS terror attacks aimed at tourists/foreigners
tourists from Europe, which are the most important tourists for them, already declined by like 50%, the government already had to subsidize hotels and resorted to begging turkish expats to celebrate their marriages in turkey to help their tourism economy, but I doubt they can recover from this, once you get unattractive as a tourist destination it is incredible hard to get back from it, especially in a short amount of time.
tl;dr their tourism is BTFO for a long time

First post, best post

youtube.com/watch?v=YPWfVo99ExM

turkeys tourism industry is already tanking.

final nail in the coffin.

Idk what's wrong with Turkey, they are going full retard. It has to be basically Indian-tier low IQ, but even indians have a smarter caste somewhere.
I talked with turkish people here who legit think that the EU is their bitch and Turkey can easily destroy the EU armies.

Of course, a lack of a happening is always more likely than a happening. Yet happenings will happen, so we must be vigilant.

Dutchfags, where do the roaches congregate? Amsterdam? Rotterdam? Specific parts of these cities? And how bad are they? As an Amerifag, my reference point is nigs.

Yes they are dumb, but that's what Erdogan is banking on, no? Dumb people with short tempers are amazingly easy to manipulate.

Lol. If shit ever got that heated, Trump would call Erdoroach and tell him to stop. If he persisted, America would help Europe destroy Turkey. Who the fuck do these Turks think they are?

How many more oranges have to get squeezed before the Dutch do the right thing and apologize?

first poo best poo

Rotterdam, "Islamsterdam", Utrecht, any of the big shit holes up north

implying anyone can tell the difference between the dooch and the roach.

Its time to go back enver.

Pale lanklets vs brown manlets
Difference is clear.

Merkel will invade Netherlands and give land to Turkey because the 6 gorillion and war n shit

i-i don't want to go to war against turkey, pls help

Turks do have a pretty big military if you compare it to any one European country. But they forget that it's populated by turkroaches, barely a step up from arabs, who suck donkey dick at open warfare. A small coalition of European armies would wreck their shit, and that's not even counting on the USA or Russia joining in

Try it roaches.. it's about time they took Constantinople and Cyprus back

dont be a fag

i guess it's keks will, ill take back constantinople

>implying someone in europe will take turkey's side

The EU will apply incredible pressure to the Netherlands, culminating in a massive sucking-off ceremony where the royal family sucks the cocks of the first hundred Turkish males to show up.

Then they will declare Erdogan to be the supreme leader for life of the country, and all Turks will be given Dutch citizenship.

But I don't see their current cucked government doing all that much more than they already have unless the Turks actually start killing people.

anotha holy war sounds fun

yeah about those sanctions

Why not do it? Seriously think about it. A world with no Turks. name 2 things wrong with that. I'll wait.

The real problem is that turkeys equipment is outdated while most European countries use state of the art gear.
Not like there would ever be a war anyways. If Turkey does anything militarily aggressive to an eu country, they will get booted out of Nato and an unrestrained Russia will sodomize them.

>Putin liberates Constantinople, reinstates Orthodox Pentarchy and declares crusade to take back the remaining holy seats
>turkeystan removed
>Syrian war ended
>Palestina/Israel problem solved
>Oil sheiks pissed off beyond reason
What's not to like?

ugh

I sometimes feel like I'm the only one who's not an underage little trash on this board

>royal family
William III marries German
Wilhelmina marries German
Juliana marries German
Beatrix marries German
Willem-Alexander marries white girl from Argentina (German)

They're not Dutch, they'll do whatever EU says

i read on a website dutch royals are all pedophiles

Get over yourself, roach.

If Erdoroach made a move britain or france could just glass anatolia

literally what could turkey do to stop NL from doing anything

i side with roaches
dutch are even worse than turkroach

#teamroach

use some deodorant you smelly nigger

Brown people vs Brown people.

Nothing to see here folks, just another day in the Middle-East.

>EU is their bitch and Turkey can easily destroy the EU armies.
I will give you guys some red pill and it will penetrate deep into your anus. Look at Syria. Bunch of sand niggers named ISIS can not be defeated even though whole world is against. You know why? Because in first word, there is no fucking ARMY! They are all pussified by Jewish media. There left no patriot to fight for their country and risk their life. ISIS went and bombed so many European cities. Non of them dare to do land operation. Europeans just cowardly bomb cities from air. Even nukes can not solve this. Because they are already inside you. All Europe is full of ISIS militants. The solution is real patriot people who have balls to resist.

Look at ISIS militants walking route in Paris. They just wander around city. I am sure so many police saw them while shooting around with heavy guns and non of them risk their life to stop. They waited for organised operation and let so many more people die. Only few fucking ISIS militants did it. They could save soo many people.

Look at what happened in Izmir. Police directly ran over terrorist and shot them. Non civilians died because of this police : (check after 1:00)
youtube.com/watch?v=l5j19-8BKYg

I shocked when i see this video :
youtube.com/watch?v=1Z1oMwS8phI
Syrian refugees disturb little girls in small neighborhood in Germany. There are millions of Syrian refugee here. And non of them dare to do any of this. Even %10 or %1 of this. If they do they know that they will end up beaten to death.

Long story short, if Turkey and whole Europe will get in war. Turkey have larger and more patriotic people to fight to death while millions of Europeans will fleed into other countries. Only power to stop Turkey is Russia where they have still real army.

Can't wait till the Europeans send another mighty crusade south to cleanse your shitskin country.

Why is Turkey allowed to exist? Provides little to no benefit to the world, your people leech and never give back, you allowed a fundy Islamist to become the literal dictator of your country.

The US doesn't want to destroy ISIS, retard.

They won't do shit, because Erdogan knows sanctions would fuck his country up even more. The Netherlands is the biggest foreign investor in Turkey and we are one of their biggest trading partners and source of tourism.
That's we he's so beta that he called other institutions to sanction the Netherlands yet won't say he will impose sanctions himself.

>West fails to stop ISIS
>We already wanted them alive
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
OK baby lets say US dont want it. But France wanted it. Europe wanted it since they are full of refugee. Why are they so hopeless? Why their army is not in Syria? Why are they afraid of to finish ISIS immediately?

Western powers fund and arm Islamic terrorists you mong. How can you be so le redpilled and not even get past the most basic hurdle. Also muh patriotism doesn't matter when we could easily carpet bomb you into submission.

>turkey single handedly causes the 4th reich/next crusade
YESYESYESYESYESYES

thanks for the input but it's automatically discarded since you're irrelevant and clueless

west founded isis you idiot

If some power doesnt want ISIS to finish... It is Jews and it is Jews in West.

>This last pathetic attempt at argumentation
Accept your lower status roach.

We Greeks look for a chance to fuck them up and take Constantinople and Cyprus back from the fuckin roaches

>REEEEE the Dutch aren't bending over to us
>we can't pretend that we're still relevant if even the Dutch won't be intimidated by us
>Time to declare war.
Time to see if roaches really can survive nukes.

>Durr it's da jooz
We attack Syria idiot. Assad's head will be on a stick soon enough and Syria will be exposed to freedom and democracy!

Sorry champ that you found out you and your whole country are pretty fucking worthless.

Better luck next time m8

Seriously though, since there seem to be a few Turks lurking, how can you justify the riots over the weekend? How can you justify what Erdogan has said? Surely you oppose your government on this matter?

>We attack Syria idiot.
>Western powers fund and arm Islamic terrorists
OK:DDDDD

What does FDI stand for?

We fund ISIS to attack Assad... These are not controversial statements

Foreign direct investment

>flag
>Rape victim of Emus
Opinion. Discarded.

Here's 2:

-absolutely
-nothing

too bad your ancestors are lying under such worthless soil. maybe I'll take a big dump on roo fucker memorial next time I'm there, to enrich the soil

allright here's a quick rundown on turkey

>half of the country hates the other half
>half is secular, decent and civilized people
>other half consists of mostly assimilated ar*bs and other mid eastern trash who lives like it's fucking saudi arabia
>this division goes back as far as 1000 years, when turks got forcefully converted into islam
>decent half of the country already hates everything about islamists so there's no support for them or anything
>shit half of the country supports and justifies everything islamists does, no need for reason or logic

p.s. you have severe autism

>a guy who lives in literal poostan takes a shot at Turkey
i wouldnt even post if i were you.
poonloo

>mfw we'll take Constantinople back

Arabs and Jews are superior to t*rks

this

turks are officially the most butthurt nation of the world
all that drama for this non evenement

Next bombing by Based Kurdish freedom-fighters when?

fuck off kike

They are though.

>Every saturday at the disco

And I thought russian diaspora was bad

you dont even need bombings to die. your people die in millions in your shit roads, fecal bacteria and getting eaten when taking a shit in the open.

cyprus is a literal paradise island save for the roaches, its fucking disgusting. nobody in the entire world recognizes their claims except the scum themselves and they illegally occupy the north to this day.

netherlands should do the safe thing right now and cleanse before its too late.

I hope Netherland forbids all tourism to Turkey. Belgium will gladly follow.

India is the only country that eats food contaminated with feces. Even shit holes like Bangladesh have common sense to shit in toilets and eat clean food.

Let that sink in.

>India is the only country that eats food contaminated with feces
Well no, a lot of foods are contaminated with fecal matter albeit trace amounts

>Assblasted Turkroach can't take the bantz
How does it feel getting fucked by Erdowank on one side and Based Kurdish patriots on the others?

>mfw my kurdish gf is literally bloodthirsty
jesus I better calm her down before she goes off to kurdistan to fight

kek pakibro to the rescue. you guys were the ones who sent help the most during the 99' earthquake if I remember correctly

you're allright pakibro

Stop being a race traitor and cool her off with a bullet in her head

>Mudslime Ummah to the rescue
Howdy neighbour?

I honestly feel disgusted we live next to such savages. It has been 70 years since independence, they still can't fathom how the sanitation technology works.

Turkey is our greatest ally.

Turkish have a point though

youtube.com/watch?v=3alNTV7oyV4

Leave the poo alone you hairy ball sack. Don't you have to go and wrestle with oil covered men?

>tfw elections in 2 days
this is going to be an interesting week

Indians are superior to Pakistanis

you're the new indians senpai, get used to it