ITALY NO!

>abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/slaying-thief-fuels-italys-debate-legitimate-defense-46079572
>an Italian restaurant owner shot a subhuman Romanian to death
>Instead of being outrageous it opens a debate on whether or not is right to kill thieves.
>it's also viewed as a local hero by his fellow citizens

Can we talk why is Italy so great and why we are so impenetrable to Jewish trick? This would have been a fucking scandal in other Europeans country.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2016/07/11/europeans-fear-wave-of-refugees-will-mean-more-terrorism-fewer-jobs/
britishasiansuk.com/romanian-gang-storms-barber-shop-with-baseball-bats-leaving-one-man-with-serious-injuries/
youtube.com/watch?v=VEQlYVdSzYM
youtu.be/ymK5R9PeAeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>meanwhile he's being investigated for intentional homicide because he shot him in the back

>implying he will get one day of jail.
>implying our based policemen don't treat him like a hero.

>implying he won't be judged by a communist judge that will give him life while forcing him to repay the romanian family with millions of euros

>implying that won't end up in a big day of the rope if that happen

We're not as cucked as England, French and Germany, bro.

literally the golden gate of the great migration of 2015.

You have niggers everywhere, you're cucked heavily.

we are just the gate. Also, our immigrants are being used as slaves in Mafia plantation or as a form of money laundry by Coop. No one likes them, no one defend them, they can't even reproduce because they're seeing with disgust by our female.

Well you did a shit job at keeping the gate closed, in fact you went ahead and fished niggers out of the sea then let them into the schegen zone. Fairly cucky thing to do.

eh thanks Mama Merkel for that. we tried, we get fined.

If this was in a town in southern Italy,would people be pissed?

That's the EU. You guys always blame us but its the EU that tells us they must enter. We give them food, a bath and send them back because that's what they tell us to do.

Nah, in South Italy this is pretty normal, it happens every day

We had an Australia like deal with /our guy/ in Libya. The EU fined us, called us rayciss, and then killed /our guy/.

JUST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nope, people here are full of hate excluding the few LGBTs and literal idiots.
I know a few countryside guys and they always tell me how they go around carrying farm utensiles and patrol all the farms.

he'll get away with it, italian judges are redpilled to the bone about gyppo problems

Killing thieves is A-OK. Hopefully he was not working at the restaurant and the gipsy Italian refused to pay him as they often do.

There are gypsies. But then there are Italians.

>why we are so impenetrable to Jewish trick?

You import what, 200.000 rapefugee niggers per year? Just follow your sister /daughter /mother on a Friday night, see how impenetrable they are.

>gyppo
it was an actual Romanian and you know it.

Fucking romanian scum, he should get a medal of honor for cleaning the country of that trash.

I have to be honest,I went to Milan and Venice a few years ago and most people seemed like assholes.

>romanian
>thief
yeah, I'm going to bet it's a gyppo as well

we will see, with this political climate thats been around i seriously doubt that hea gonna pay an high pricr, since this will be all over the news paper, and right wing politicians might want to take this opportunity to take a stand, so the judge will be on all the magazines cover, he need to be carfeul.

i had no idea italy hated romanians so much

i always knew i liked you lads

Because Italians have known the Jew for millennia.

Depends heavily on the Judge. When you deal with Italian justice in a self defense case you basically roll the dice: If the justice you get is a commie cunt that got is law dregree in Bologna you are fucked, even if you shot a nigger that was raping your daughter.

We have some pretty based judges too though. Not long ago a judge from Padua heavily limited a mother's custody over her child because he was turning out to bee too much of a faggot. Ruled that the son had to spend at least 12 hours a day doing manly things with his father.

This is the answer to the fishingnigs meme

Good Romanians stay in Romania. What get here is usually the lowest scum of their society. And Gypsies... god the gypsies. I swear that every Italian, even the most bluepilled catho-comunist niggerhugging fuckhead, would have no moral qualms in systematically exterminating every single one of them.

>I swear that every Italian, even the most bluepilled catho-comunist niggerhugging fuckhead, would have no moral qualms in systematically exterminating every single one of them.
This is more true that you'd think.

>pewglobal.org/2016/07/11/europeans-fear-wave-of-refugees-will-mean-more-terrorism-fewer-jobs/

What the fuck? I am surprised its not higher. Everyone here says "i'm not racist except for muslims and gypsies" even lefty pro podemos fags.

Probably they talked to a bunch of catalunyans

this shit happens once a year, someone kills a thief and everyone loses their shit because muh self defence without even knowing what happent and then everyone forgets about it after two weeks

Italy bros I have a italian grandpa,he married my german grandma.Talking with him as a kid when I was in italy he sometimes went full patriot mode."Italy is #1 best cars,food,art and history!

Why is your population is so based ? I have the impression you all give way less fucks about racism and patriotism.Is it the catholic church? Or your history?

>this

Theres no italian that doesent hold a grudge to tgose motherfucker.

did he shoot him in the back while he was robbing or was he shot in the back as he was fleeing? you should never really shoot them in the back since it presents a lot of issues for everyone. at least this guy probably won't have to worry about getting robbed again

The Dux still watches over us desu.

According to what he and his family said one of the thieves tried to get rifle out of his hands , during fight a shot hit another thief.
Thing is that his arm was injured and even went to hospital for checkup so it is probably true.

>Milan
>Venice
>assholes

Pick three

When did pool become a board of happines? You made my day realy good italy bro, hope good news from the home base bubbels up soon.

>Signed: Guy from north Italy who'se never went south further than Firenze

Top kek. Fuckers would've gotten shot even before setting foot in the shop. Here immigrant workers are under costant watch of the local bosses. They won't even breath without permission

>get multicultural enrichment from rapefugees
>gyppo attacks Italian
>"MUH ROMANIANS"

Rrrrrrrright. Get rid of gippos, but you'll miss them when the islamists come.

Are you somehow implying that gipsy scum, the same gipsy scum that does nothing but beg for money at tollbooths and metro stations are keeping the muslims off?

Please formulate before I ask you to kindly fuck right off

>italians
>romanians
>implying there's a difference

britishasiansuk.com/romanian-gang-storms-barber-shop-with-baseball-bats-leaving-one-man-with-serious-injuries/

>Mohammad Abbas Khan, owner of the Five Star Barbers in Luton
>"Every day they park in the car park, they sit on the wall, they drink, they smoke, they cause problems – I have to look at this outside my shop every single day."

annon dont kid yourself both you and muslims are shit tier its like a race to the bottom of the barrel with you two.

inb4 alcohol ban in muslim areas in Italy

>Can we talk why is Italy so great and why we are so impenetrable to Jewish trick? This would have been a fucking scandal in other Europeans country.

Yes Luigi, let's dwell on small irrelevant "victories" while the jew keeps pushing their marxism in every western country including Italy.

Italy is too corrupt to be jewed. Wholesome family style corruption that fucks up anyone who isn't like them.

The results are biased, France is underestimated in both charts.

>You have niggers everywhere, you're cucked heavily.
Can any italian user confirm this?

I was in italy last summer, i was in Basilicata, so far in the south. To my surprise i didn't see many niggers. Only the ones who are selling shit on the beach or in the cities, but i didn't see any groups of refugees like i do in germany.

Was i just lucky or are the refugees and niggers all going to the north of italy or to germany and austria?

At least we can race on our feet.

Yeah fuck off liar, he has to suck romanian balls and pretend to be sorry all day now.

There are very few immigrants in the south. Mostly because they can't find any work that isn't slave labor there. They also can't hope to fill any gap in the illegal market (drugs, prostitution, etc...) because mafia has a monopoly over that. And if they chimp out or do other stupid nigger shit, they end up in a shallow grave within hours, no questions asked.

Sο the mafia is killing niggers ??
that step on their turf or use them ?

I've been to Florence and there were a shitlaod of Africans romaing around at the central station.

I was in rome and there were some senegalese niggers panhandling and your prolific sri lanlan looking guys selling umbrellas. Id expect nothing less of a tourist city and the sri lankans were actually useful.

There where a few "incidents" in the past. And I bet there were even more that didn't make it to the news.
It's simply like this: Immigrants are a nuisance both for local populations, police and mafia (at least when they are not using them for cheap labor in plantations). This means that if those immigrants who turn out to be "problematic" suddenly disappear, nobody from any side asks too many questions or worries too much about it.

>greeks economy crashes
>hate's jews so much

Large cities in central and northern Italy are usually cucked beyond repair. A tourist that wants to visit them should avoid stations and public transportation at all costs. That's where they usually hang around to beg for money and harass people. It is really better if you use taxi or rent a car. Or avoid "art cities" altogether. The beauty if Italy its in her countryside.

>at all costs
Jesus, once every 100 times they might ask you to wear a bracelet

I'm going to to go by an mv Augusta brutale to celebrate

Have been to Italy with family, can confirm we were given """""free""""""22 colored string bracelets which then increased in price

>extortion
>drug trade
>prostitution
>kidnapping
>murder
>theft
>''protection'' rackets
Italian subhumans were a fucking plague in USA for decades so i hope you enjoy a taste of your own medicine ;^)

We need to elect Salvini and Lega Nord or at least Grillo, we need to close our borders.

I heard Renzi is going to run again and we can't have him win, it would be disastrous.

shut up nigger

Yeah you shouldn't accept them, or make them clarify that they're actually free so they can't guilt trip you

>step down because people don't want you
>run again
What a fag

Yeah, but Renzi needs to win the election as chief of his disrupted party before trying to run again, famalan.

If it were gipsies they would have said gipsies, it probably wouldn't even have made the news, because gipsies are universally despised here.

What it was is Romanian immigrant gang members, you are literally the Mexico of Europe.

>NEET Romanian criminals bothering hardworking muslims on top of everyone else
What a bunch of heroes, well worth the welfare.

>"hardworking muslims"
You admitted that you are cucked beyond repair.

Thank you. :')

>owning a barber shop
>hanging around drinking in the middle of the day
Which one is hardworking, romanian scum?

We know Ahmed, you want alcohol forbidden. :')

I want criminals out of my country.
Italy is already the most anti islamic country in europe after hungary
To even suggest we need you parasites because on top of harassing italians you occasionally might bother the one family of refugees in town is just proof that you have no morals.

Don't use "Italy NO". That is reserved for when countries that usually YES does something good for a change. Italy does not YES a lot.

Italy... EH

youtube.com/watch?v=VEQlYVdSzYM

Does any western country other than the US have anything like the castle doctrine?

Why do Greeks hate Jews so much?

Jews openly control greek banks now

So you guys are reverting back to your Roman roots, by getting slaves to do the work for you? Aren't you afraid of a new Spartacus (Blacktacus) rising up and freeing the slaves?
>Inb4 some African claims Spartacus was black

Well IMF is all jews and they didn't cut greece any slack in their bailout shit. That's a very simple, recent, justification.

Hey hey you two calm down, or we'll call ethiopia to kick your shit in again

It's EU and Merkel.

Isnt Grillo cuck tier to the max when it comes to refugees?

So they didnt hate the Jews prior to the financial crisis?

I dunno, they should have.

They know the truth about that and even addressed it recently but they act like childs when it is time to act because they want to do everything by themselves.

Didn't work so well the last time.

Italy can't be racist because they already got BLACKED for a few hundred years, right?

You guys are like at least 30-40% nig (I don't mean by population make-up, I mean genetically)

>impenetrable
youtu.be/ymK5R9PeAeo
Fucking goys, I swear

>impenetrable to Jewish trick
hmm really makes you think.

>at least Grillo

Yes, they are.

M5S leaders know exactly that their voterbase is split between right wingers that poured into it after Berlusconi's political demise and retarded leftists voting an "alternative" party to show off how non-conventional and rebellious they are. So anytime a controversial issue, like migrants or faggots, is brought up they recoil and intentionally avoid taking a clear stance the topic (see Cirinnà and Ius Soli).

They're NOT /our guys/, not even close.

>the jews can't jew you if you're the jew

This.

Berlusconi used to shit the nogs back to Gaddhafi who would drop them off in the desert where presumably they stopped becoming a problem after a few days without food and water.

He warned that I'd he we're taken down the flood would happen. Then he slighted the US on the oil deal. So Clinton fucked him, promised him a fair deal to draw him out, and double crossed him. Then she laughed at it. Now we're where we are today.

1/2
foreigners per region

2/2 foreigners per country of origin

So wait, central italy is full of chinese?

Checked btw

Yeah, most work without paying taxes for big corporations. Or they have their own shops where they sell food/random chinese junk.

>facepalm
learn to read map legends, burger