How do we solve the Albanian problem?

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/03/12/could-ethnic-hatred-and-racism-in-macedonia-spill-over-into-entire-region.html

Also, any rare Macedonian pepes available?

Other urls found in this thread:

shekulli.com.al/p.php?id=3470
albanianstudies.weebly.com/albanians.html
pdc.ceu.hu/archive/00003852/01/Albanian_Identities.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that greek tiropita, but i am talking to burger, so w/e

Kosovo is part of the Albanian problem too.

bump

You take away their blood money made by their mafia stashed in other countries and they're done for.

All lands populated by Albanians such as Kosovo should become part of Albania. Macedonia should cease to exist and be annexed by Bulgaria and Albanian parts go to Albania.

>President Ivanov is instead inciting ethnic clashes over a non-issue such as the ‘use of Albanian language in public institutions.’
>non-issue

25% of the population of Macedonia are Albanians.

Posts like this make me crack up when other albos on here proclaim "Albanians don't care about greater Albania"

Plus the large number of Orthodox Albanians coming out of the woodworks in Macedonia.

shekulli.com.al/p.php?id=3470

University professor in Macedonia comes out as Albanian. Claims there are over 300,00 other Orthodox Albanians in Macedonia who were assimilated.

It is the practical solution to the issues though.

Most Albanians support a greater Albania. Myself included.

stop eating kebab

quifsa ropt a?

Basically, your line of thought is along the lines:
>we were given this land for 5 years during a world war, therefore it's ours
>we came here as refugees and now form a majority, therefore it's ours

Shit, if this is how it works, I'd like to claim Vienna as Serbian clay.

Shiptars make great snacks but they can seriously go fuck themselves

Do it then.

Necromancy

Who is that?

That's a strawman since you have misrepresented my argument. You've constructed my argument from nothing but your assumptions.

The territories which include Greater Albania are our historic territories and were only taken away 100 years ago. They still belong to us.

But the truth is, who can ever hold on it keeps it. In that case you guys.

World champion Albanian-remover

Zdravko Colic. Yugo pop singer.

It's more like 35%, mein freund. If you've visited, you would have seen for yourself.

that would require Serbs to breed like rats, something that civilized people sadly don't do anymore

"WE WUZ ILLYRIANS N SHIET REEEEEEEEE"

I have never left the country to be honest.

100% Proud Muslim Albanian Illyrian.

A je nga Shqiperia apo nga Kosova?

Shqiperia

Nga cila pjese ore?

it's so embarassing i can't even come up with a good comeback.like, you should request someone tu nuke you.

Our Turkish brothers will conquer you. Allah Ekber.

then go back where you came from

Bruh post like this shouldn't exist these countries will amount to nothing until their corruption is little to none. Albanian..serbia..and others shouldn't be discussed. They should be shunned by pol. Fucking white niggers.

It's part of my iman to conquer the kafir.

Maybe taken a 1000 years ago, we held that land for over a millenia, you have no idea what you're talking about. It never even had any significant Albanian population until the 20th century, stop fucking lying already.

go on

Vlore

The burden of proof is on you.

Shume mire. Allah Akbar te gjitheve atje.

> move to West
> outbreed natives
> claim land for Islam

Allahu Akbar

Why are Albanians universally despised? What have they done?

you need a faster plan your time is running out
the soft hearted ones you want to conquer are
starting to wake up and realize what filth your
people are you'll never had time to "outbreed"

>the burden of proof is on you
>has no proof of his illyrian ancestors that are his only "historical claim".kys, rashim.

SHOO SHOO SQIPTARI SCUM

It is so sad to me that my father's country is being overrun by these rabid pigfuckers.

It is because our enemies work to tarnish our image. Also the Yugoslavs were selective in who they let leave the country. So Europe got all of our trash.

It really is the state (Serbia, Greece, FYROM) who brainwash their citizens to hate Albanians for pseudo-historical reasons. But the justification is just territory.

I am not Muslim.

Albanians aren't entirely Illyrian but rather a mix of Illyrian and Thracians. Serbs are mixed with these Illyrians and also absorbed a lot of Illyrian Christians.

muh heritage fag

>How do we solve the Albanian problem?

Pay for one way ticket back to Albania and put up a fence.

Gjergj, i gjeta t*rqit.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

MUH
U
H

I would support spending U.S. dollars to assist Macedonia with this. Perhaps Steve King could help?

p r o v e
i t
r a s h i m

>those feels when you realize balkans cause a world war at clockwork level accuracy.

Basically, they've always cooperated with the Ottomans who were enslaving us and fought against us when we tried to free them. They're also Muslim, but that's not the reason they're scummy, it's in their inbred blood. They claim to be Illyrian autochtonous to Europe (while looking the least European of all European nations) and claim their lands, which include ours amongst others. I won't tell you more about why we hate them, it'd be redundant, I'll just tell you why other Europeans hate them.

They make ghettos just like Arabs, and they are generally criminal. They also like to brag about their ancient and glorious motherland while taking God every second of every day that they don't have to live in that shithole.

Your country is literally ruled by jews. We are the smallest of fries, John Smith.

At least we are not ruled by the demands of Muslims.

Real Albania died with Skanderberg. What is left now is muslim turk rape babies.

Prove it that if suddenly all albanians disappeared world at large would lose anything significant. Protip: you can't.

Illyrian tribe of the Albanoi. Google, I'm phone posting.

Ivanovich, we are not nearly as bad as ayyrabs. We have no further agenda than survival, ayyrabs want to conquer the world in the name of pisslam.

We are not either... for now. It will change if Erdoshit and the Saudis have their way.

Albo diaspora in Germany are the worst.

Nuk jam mysliman

What outright lies.

While I don't diminish the work the Serbs did in helping fight this kind of retard propaganda is what I was referring to.

Constantine the Great was Illyrian and many Byzantine rulers were from Illyria.

What happened in Albania wasn't that Albanians converted to Islam en masse. But rather a lot of Christian Albanians were assimilated into the neighbouring ethnicities. I.e. Orthodox Albanians in Serbia and Macedonia (see link above from shekulli.com), Arvanitas, Arbereshe.

Eventually the Muslim minority became the majority. Once we were liberated we were still 60% Christian however our neighbouring countries were assimilating Albanians.

> They claim to be Illyrian autochtonous to Europe (while looking the least European of all European nations) and claim their lands, which include ours amongst others.

Sure a lot of non-whites claim to be Albanian but ethnic Albanians look white.

albanianstudies.weebly.com/albanians.html

Not diaspora and was being ironic. Ashtu si ben ti shitpost, duket qe je integruar mire.

they were literally outbred by everything that existed, albania didn't exist just there and they occupied like 20% of today's albania, so it doesn't give you any claim over kosovo and fyrom.
>albanianstudies.weebly.com
come on.

You're not as bad, but you act like it for some fucking reason. Get a fucking grip, we were not your enemies until you started fucking around Kosovo, now we're too fucking gone.

You're not fucking Illyrians, no more than anyone else in the Western Balkans, and Constantine the Great was born in todays Serbia, like many Byzantine emperors, that doesn't make them fucking Serbian. You can't claim people as your own just because they were born on the land you hold TODAY. You can claim them if they're yours by blood, like your national hero Skenderbeg who was a Greek/Serb.

I'm sorry, but any Albanian sources are immidiately non-viable to me. Just as you'd call our own biased, get some third party proofs.

hahahaha falemnderit

per te marre shtetesine duhesh te besh provim ne lidhje me shitposting

We are Illyrian if i say so : ^ )

Having had communications with some albanians... Educate them. They are dumb as bricks.

democracy cant work in balkans or anywhere for that matter

limited govt with conservative values is what we need

HOW TO FIX THE BALKANS IN 7 EASY STEPS
>Macedonia's western parts go to Bulgaria and the easternmost Albanian-majority parts go to Albania
>Kosovo split up between Serbia and Albania, the northernmost Serbian-dominated parts go to Serbia and the rest to Albania
>Bosnia cedes westernmost Serbian-majority parts to Serbia and easternmost Croat-majority parts to Croatia, remnants of central Bosnia becomes a UN protectorate
>Greek-majority parts of southern Albania is ceded to Greece
>Romania cedes Transylvania to Hungary
>Moldova join with Romania
>Transnistria annexed by Ukraine
Prove me wrong

For that matter, you should not have a claim over the territory you currently occupy. By the same logic, Russia should not go around claiming Crimea and Donjetsk (sorryfor bad spelling) either.
There is no proof the Albanoi were outbred.

Dude, Arabs usually rape and murder natives. Albos mostly rob and occasionally murder each other (or other Eastern Euros from gangs) in Western Europe. And this is the scum of society. Arab students go to protests with the Antifa and try to subvert the native culture. Albo students are ususlly concerned with the next test.

but you claim that you're their descendants, so you should be the one doing the proving.

You missed the part where we kill every Muslim living in the Balkans.

pdc.ceu.hu/archive/00003852/01/Albanian_Identities.pdf

Have fun.

I'll give you that you atleast respect the country you're in by learning the language and not trying to fuck it up.

Gabimi me i madh qe mund te besh ketu eshte qe debatosh me nacionalitet balkanas

Eshte humbje kohe

Ja me shiko mua

Fuck you bitch Serb = Sherb (albanian sherbej) = to serve

you were legit our bitches

Ich kann schon deutsch, du Neger.

>HOW TO FIX THE BALKANS IN 7 EASY STEPS

ok achemd

Pz. Une jam zakonisht tek /syria general/, por po u permend shqiperia, nuk permbahem.

Nga je ti? A mendon me u kthu ne Shqiperi?

>it's a 'war in the Balkans' arc

Fucking rehashes. Can Hollywood come up with something original next time?

>t. argienigger

Tirona, dhe se di. Sa kam filluar shkollen ( farmaci). Te mbaroj njehere. Ti ca ben andej.

Informatiken

Shqiperia ka nevoj per njerezit te shkolluar. E tjetra gjo, eshte nqs kthesh ti mundesh me hap nje barnatore. E bon nje jet te mire. Kurse Gjermania nuk me duket si vend te sigurt. Duke pat parasysh influksi i madh te sirianeve, borxhi masiv, welfare state, etj etj

Pramdaj them s'e di. Nga nje ane Gjermania paguan mire, nga ana tjeter, guri i rende ne vend te vet dhe ketu po behet gjithmon me keq.

>How do we solve the Albanian problem?
Leave us alone, that's how