YOUNG IDENTITARIAN EUROPEANS ARE PREPARING FOR WAR IN SECRET LOCATIONS ACROSS EUROPE

Article is in French, so here's a shitty translation:

>INVESTIGATION. Musculation, self-defense and political conferences: every summer, a small army of young adherents of white Europe meets in a secret camp in France. From Paris to Vienna and Berlin, their expansion worries the intelligence services.

>At the end of August 2016, the dawn that illuminates the Grenoble Alps reveals a strange spectacle. In a quarry, two hundred men, and some women, are lined up in phalanx. A whistle and here they are, in cadence, strike fists, in the void. This is the beginning of their daily training in physical and intellectual combat.

(The rest of the article is behind a paywall, sadly: archive.fo/u7Ikn)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jS4pmfLWiz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the literal definition of fake news. Nothing more than summer camp.

Sage

> From Paris to Vienna and Berlin, their expansion worries the intelligence services.
You would think they have more urgent things to worry about.

They got tired of nobody listening to them so they had to start making shit up just to get some attention

FROOOM PARIS TO BERLIN IN EVERY DISCO I GO IN MY HEART IS PUMPING FOR LOVE

this

>Europeans being redpilled

Lmao, this is more likely an EU Militarist training camp preparing to topple countries that don't accept millions of Muslims

>mfw Sup Forums memed the european race war into reality.
Seriously, right-wing death squads when?

>Disco

What the fuck, I always loved Grenoble

Is that the overwatch logo?

>He doesn't know who identitarians are
Were you in coma since the 90's ?

maybe

Pls be real, I wanna believe this is real

not sure if you know but wikileaks had some german intelligence files showing how much the agency knew about isis infiltrating and how to convert them and do stuff for them

Where do I sign up?

No

>A whistle and here they are, in cadence, strike fists, in the void.
>This is the beginning of their daily training in physical and intellectual combat.
i like the id for their actionism and speaking up

but this is quite cringeworthy. i hope it's just the article.

>Muh Grenoble!

You gotta admit Blizzard really ripped off their logo.
But then again they rip off almost everything, like they did with Warcraft(warhammer) or Starcraft(warhammer40k)

Make a thread sometimes.
There's is this French dude lurking Sup Forums who's organizing some of the international stuff of them.

holy shit , looks way racist

this is what was happening !

youtube.com/watch?v=jS4pmfLWiz8

NAZIS NAZIS RACISTS BIGOTS!

DON'T THEY KNOW ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST?

THIS IS FASCISM! THEY'RE OUT FOR GENOCIDE! OY VEY

>teleports behind you.

Fucking hell, people.

They should train gorilla warfare.

oy gevalt i can still taste zee gasss!

>archive.fo/u7Ikn
nah it's clickbait. The Obs is leftist shill shit.

Yes.Big Boss will train them in the ways of CQC and infiltration

fucks sake, nobody ripped nobody, its the spartan shield...

at least one who as more braincells then a fucking ant

So is this true or fake?
Asking for a friend who lives in the area.

We need some sympathetic scientists with access to genomic machines who can hand out passcards to people all over the world who are proven to be European based on DNA, similar to the Israeli method.

>everyone knows about some shield symbol from 2000+ years ago

It's the shitty translation. What they're describing is morning PT with martial arts drills.

But what do spartans have to do with white surpemacy?
IIRC they'd let anyone become a citizen of sparta if he managed to prove himself a warrior.

If anything I interpret this as defending a country at all costs and not as maintaining a self racial image or something.

fakenews aside, the army reserves are always ready for some war :^)

>IIRC they'd let anyone become a citizen of sparta if he managed to prove himself a warrior.

top kek

there were like one spartan citizen for every hundred slaves

Grenoble outskirts are banlieue-tier shit. No wonder people get ready in case SHTF

Is that a picture of them?
Hahahahahaha! I wouldn't pick half of those people for a softball team.

Don't blame the goy only thinking about their video games...

Why are you friends with a white nationalists, goyim?

tfw you want to join a paramilitary training camp in the summer but you already have a summer job. I really want to have some money, so not working is not an option. Feels bad man.

How do you get involved if you're older?

Jolly good show old chap

They don't have anything to do with white supremacy. They are more of a pan-European nativist youth organization.

And iirc their symbolism is about the spartans holding off the persians at the Thermopylae until the rest of the dumb, lazy assed Greeks could get their public opinion together.

lol, Britain is the antithesis of virility. Better to stay at home spamming American web boards 24/7/365 with your second tier memes no one cares about, you bloated unflushed turd.

you could ask them

they have an email address

Where do you join.They need to hear the holy words of Kek and follow him.

they see it a representation of not giving up your culture to a foreign threat i think. you know "come and take them" stuff...

well being a warrior wasn't an easy feat back then
most of the time people just end up dead than honored

You're thinking Rome. Sparta would train you. Let you stand in their ranks. But, you were never a citizen unless you were born to it.

That actually makes very much sense, hell thinking about it now I can safely say Europe is witnessing the same problem like back then.

Dejavu

I understand now

>lol, Britain is the antithesis of virility.

I have to admit there's a certain truth to this. Probably why Tolkien used hobbits to symbolize the English.

But even a hobbit can be dangerous.

> WHERE THE FUCK DO WE SIGN UP?!?!

t. Not honeypot

I know what that is, I just didn't associate it with a random white youth group.

>most of the time people just end up dead than honored
>you'll never be part of a greek phalanx rotating counter clockwise

why live ;_;7

>honey pot
What do you mean? they aren't doing anything illegal

...are they?

> even a hobbit can be dangerous

WE

I know where it is
A lot of those faces are familiar
Thanks OP
Some of them are cops

Is this real? Can any baguettes comment on this?

they have box training and are blocking mosques which lead to some of them being jailed but the organisation itself is more about promoting pan-european identitarianism than making IRA bombing

>nothing personel kid

The part where they salute the fallen soldiers is choreographed nicely.

Will France wake up first?

Will they give us another Napoleon?

half fake news only

I went to one of these camps (location next to a forest in the center of France), not the one from the article.
Nice people and all but besides doing physical exercise, I'm sorry to disappoint you, leftists you have nothing to fear, the alt right revolution won't come from them.
On the other hand, journos are not allowed when in much smaller groups training gets more real with guys having a military background. The "ids" in France are a public relations group although they are somewhat useful for propaganda/counter propaganda. No honeypot there, everything they do is legal.

>>most of the time people just end up dead than honored

only those men that died in BATTLE had their names on tombstones, the only honor afforded to a spartan man. furthermore, the only way a spartan woman was honored in the same fashion, was if she died during childbirth.

There was a German youth organisition called "Sturmvogel" training in a camp outside my village in the woods. This was last summer. Anyone knows what they train? For all i know they just drill dicipline and not actuall combat training.

nice 1 m8

SO YOU WANNA BE A VAULT HUNTER?

But that's what those brown haired mongrels seem to be doing and I approve. Fully half of the people in OPs picture look like they have more than their share of shitskin in their blood.

I didn't know Apple support team is now considered an army

We have those groups legally recognized and trained with help of our military by order of minister of defense.

This looks like autism convention, holy shit.
All those unfit milksops LARPing as a paramilitary organisation.

Nothing to be afraid of.

WHEN I'M THINKING OF YOU AND ALL THE THINGS WE COULD DO

It is very true.
We have many Jeunesse Identitaire folks around here in Lyon.

I might just try to infiltrate their groups and secretely film the training camps.
Muslim looking like a fresh italian/jew here, they won't even know i'm from the other side.

In the meantime:
>shitskins are trashing schools
>shitskins are shooting the cops
>shitskins are preparing attacks every week
>antifas break everything in city centers
>antifa throw molotov on police cars

But FUCKING RACISSSSS WHITE MALES ARE LEARNING SELF DEFENSE AND DO OUTSIDE ACTIVITIES DURING SUMMER !!!! LITERALLY HITLER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking Lügenpresse

Lurk moar newfag

>not knowing Athens and Sparta history
What are you ? A paki ?

Yet....

Their numbers will grow. I think the fire actually rises... can i get a confirmation on this?

>I might just try to infiltrate their groups and secretely film the training camps.
>Muslim looking like a fresh italian/jew here
Wait, what if they pulled you pants down for inspection?
I'm pretty sure almost noone in France circumcises their children except for kikes and muzzies.

>Nothing to be afraid of
Why would you be afraid? Are you a shitskin that needs to get the fuck out of Germany, or a nu-male cuck that welcomes the replacement of the German people?

ISIS started as a meme group.

>almost noone in France
>except for kikes and muzzies
>almost noone

Its the Reddit army preparing for war against the evil hacker 4 Chan. Those are upvote logos.

The Spartans defended Europe from Eastern invasion.

Is there a reason why Sup Forums doesn't talk about Generation Identitaire more? They seem to be the only group who's actually doing something

Topkek.

Yes, ugly nerds like Heinrich Himmler and Joseph Goebbels will go nowhere. Nothing to be afraid of, my islamic friend. >;^D

I don't know, it seems like there are a lot of shills in this very thread.

Using the same kind of rhetoric as they use against Wilders/Afd/Le Pen etc. "Because that and that, we shouldn't vote for them and just let Europeans be replaced"

i've met some of these guys, marched with them on some patriot marchs in Paris too, the crowd gets bigger and bigger everytime

Basically, it's a right-wing safety squad, or a "militia", but militias are forbidden in France, and probably Germany too, so they just call it something else

It's a right-wing safety squad now, and when the times come it will just make its job by eradicate the danger, for safety

For now Sup Forums is content with supporting the right-winger parties in elections with memes and autistic wikileaks analysis through crowd intelligence. And we don't have anyone to provide us with weapons.

Glory be to kek on high

>Is there a reason why Sup Forums doesn't talk about Generation Identitaire more?
specific action get discussed here regularly.

protests, when they occupy houses/rooftops etc

i don't think any board needs /generals/

>white people are getting fed up with multi culti bullshit
damn, who would have thought

Thing is, they need some weapons, more organization and more numbers since they will be fighting the police, the muslims and the antifa at the same time, with the police providing the biggest obstacle.