/our guy/?

Is he?

SAVAGE

Yes. We have known for a while. Fuck off.

That was a good burn, but no. Next week you silly plebbit/the_donald morons will be asking if some other 5 seconds of "fame" e-celeb who says something slightly right wing is our guy.

None of them are our guy and these threads are fucking dumb.

Holy fuck this guy has millions of followers and has came out as Alt light/leaning Alt right. Fuck yeah, the white males in high places are starting to speak out, they feel the same as we do.

This was a really gay post just so you know

Fuck off, it's not how long they preach that matters. It's how many people they wake up.

FUCKIN REKT

/ourguy/ is /ourguy/

Fuck off.

What's his name again Sup Forums?

This is actually quite significant.

Fucking btfo

Is he the mega64 guy?

>this image was created in 2012
How did they know?

FUCKING YES!

I gave him a sub.
The crybullies will try to make an example out of him.

thinking like this is dangerous, its not about giving example about asian countries being homogenous, our goal is to make them same as us, they are not our role models, we should be theirs. My granpda died in auschwitz (polish death camp) for no other reason then racial hatred. Our goal is to make this planet, earth, single race. When we are all brown there wont be differences. thats why its important to encourage immigration from africa and to encourage our women to have babies with black males, they have bigger penises so they will probably enjoy it better then with us. its our goal and our destination and some troll nazis on twitter or chan cant change that.

John "Johnny 14" Jafari

Tone it down a notch, the goyim is starting to get suspicious.

>polish death camp
Ayyyy lmao

I don't know how some people don't see how significant things like this are. Whether you like their content or not, these YouTube celebrities have some pull and a platform, particularly with Gen Z.

Absolute madman that Johnny boy

(((Czech))) has some good points here, goyim!

HE BECAME REDPILLED?

>Mr President it's too much, please stop us winning so much

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

And the people who follow Jon and Pewdiepie are mostly teenagers.

Shaping the minds of tomorrow, before they enter the universities of indoctrination.

Praise these glorious faggots.

I realize Pewdiepie is likely trying to take the subtle route when it comes to redpilling like normalizing Trump and Nazi memes, but if he backed Jontron up right now it could do a lot.

Good job comrades, you are breaking the conditioning.

We've gotten to the point where you are a nazi if you don't want to flood white countries with third worlders that hate whites. Amazing.