This man is in frequent contact with the President of the United States

>this man is in frequent contact with the President of the United States

What did I do to end up in this timeline?

Right now, there are people in the Hillary time line undergoing the worst 50 days possible. Remember this when you are at your darkest hour

Alex fucking Jones is basically an adviser to the President.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-alex-jones-calls-phone-advice-infowars-conspiracy-theorist-far-right-sandy-hook-a7595136.html
politico.com/story/2016/11/trump-thanked-alex-jones-231329
youtube.com/watch?v=oy43yskCyLQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What? He is? I need a source.

Prove it?

Alex Jones will lead us to victory

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-alex-jones-calls-phone-advice-infowars-conspiracy-theorist-far-right-sandy-hook-a7595136.html

politico.com/story/2016/11/trump-thanked-alex-jones-231329

Not a ton of proof, but he seems to have called him to thank him after getting elected, and he has been on his radio show more than once.

Ye of little faith.
Trump listens to Fox News on the reg. Would it really surprise you to find out Baron is a fan of INFOWARS?

I basically said I agree, what are you talking about.

This is a problem in thought, however.

You, and others across the spectrum make conclusions that MAY be true (would it really surprise you to find out... etc) and then cement that in your mind as a definite truth. I am of the opinion that it is most likely he consults with Jones, but when you start talking to people about likelihoods, or possibilities being facts because they support your personal hopes then you lose any potential converts and start preaching to an echo chamber. i.e. you need definitive proof to sway people, otherwise they turn away even faster and you hurt your cause at large.

I would be surprised if AJ is not controlled opposition and Trump is not a plant.
Dumbfuckistan got played again as expected.

There is no hillary timeline. She immediatly kickstarted WW3 but russia and china joined forces and BTFOd them resulting in most of the world being nuked. However hillary didnt gave up. They put cern on overdrive, hoping it would open a portal releasing the demons they worship. The wormhole opened but interacted with the radioactivity, let it "mutate" if you want so, resulting in the portal being opened at every point in place in every point of time simultaniously. This increased and multiplied the energy released through the clashin of the particles ad infinitum and transmitted it through the whole universe through all of time, resulting in the same being destroyed, vanquishing the present, future and past of that timeline making that it never happened. Hillary literally destroyed her own timeline in which she could have been president

I wonder what it's like to be so gay and stupid.

Stop falling for the water filter salesman pitch. Look at the glaring facts:

>Trump on Alex Jones in December 2015 and hasn't been on since

>Trump and/or Pence gives personal interview on every other major network or talk show since December 2015

Trump found out something about Alex since 2015 and has distanced himself.

There are no phone calls from Trump. Get real.

>Hillary time line

sounds like a real mistake to have

lel, you are an idiot my broham.

Jones says that there are Chemtrails, Sandy Hook and 911 was staged and that there are literal multidimensional demons. Trump called him to thank him, but politically he had to distance himself from him. MSM is actually mocking Alex Jones now, and Jones doesn't help his case by acting like a nut a lot of the time. Trump and him are friends, but he can't afford to be closely associated with him while he is in office. Obviously.

What's wrong with getting information from Alex Jones? Did you hear his segment the other day about lizard people and tin foil hats?

He's had Trump on infowars before

>MSM is mocking him
>MSM is doing anything of value whatsoever
Pick one

>What did I do to end up in this timeline?

nothing. you and everybody else ended up in all timelines, it's just that you are asking the above question in this one.

>There are people on the Hillary timeline getting drafted into WW3 right now.
god rest their souls

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM #1408766 TIMELINE]
youtube.com/watch?v=oy43yskCyLQ

Why do you think they keep attacking him on MSM? to normies he should be 100% irrelevant, just a conservative nutjob screaming in a corner, but he just keeps getting brought up by colbair, le current year man, now SLN last saturday. If you listened to his show you'd realize that he is not just in contact with trump, but with WH staffers, CIA, FBI. He even had randlet on last week. Alex is no small fry.

Alex Jones:

>"Hitler was a monster."

>"Buy our products; support the broadcast."

David Duke video = deleted.

You = naive.

wtf, I hate 1776 now.

Oh GEE WHIZ, wow I never noticed!

Thanks user!

you have to go back