Someone send this thread to Jordan Peterson

I don't do non-anonymous politics on the internet.

reddit.com/r/SRSDiscussion/comments/5x2kre/can_we_have_a_discussion_about_jordan_peterson/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8ABa4RdNPxU?t=1h19m40s
reddit.com/user/unportrait
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dude just learn my continuously changing and retarded pronouns

Its kinda silly because this person is acting in the exact way peterson said people like her act.
Hes presenting an argument on why he doesnt wanna act the way they want to force him, and the person making the post thinks: "Well if the right wing people say the same, thats wrong and hes a bigot!"
It doesnt matter what you say or how you say it, because lets face it peterson is alot nicer when it comes to talking about that than most of us here are, its never good enough for them. If youre not with them youre automatically wrong, its ridiculous

SORT

YOURSELF

OUT!

reading that link gave me cancer. reddit is horrible.

Why do SJWs use the word "gross" for behaviour or beliefs they don't like? literally the vocabulary of a pre-teen

SORD YORSELV OUD :-DDD

youtu.be/8ABa4RdNPxU?t=1h19m40s

It's a signal to others that the behavior described as gross is unacceptable It's a subjective and emotional response and so requires no justification because there can be no justification. It tells others that the idea should be rejected while leaving no room for counterargument, only contradiction. "It's gross/no it isn't"

As for the useful idiots, they repeat it to belong. Since it is a subjective word, using it implies that the idealogue is reacting emotionally. It's raw, inherent. They view that as good, since it signals their assumed benevolence.

>reddit

Relax, user. They will sort themself out eventually.

>leaf

That pic...
I have never been this triggered before nor have I seen a straw man that big.

They've banned almost every other pejorative. If you call someone crazy or insane, they accuse you of being "ableist", for example. All that's left are gradeschool level things like "icky" and "gross".

The left has become an overbearing mother in basically all behavioral respects.

Go away ledditor

reddit.com/user/unportrait

Was it Peterson who has said that PC authoritarians share high maternal traits? Idk if it was a Big 5 metric or something else but it was high openness and neuroticism or something but fundamentally they infantilize in a clinical sense. Think it was his Rebel Media interview

>hivemind

change peterson for feminism and it will follow all of those tropes

>reddit

>I hear from the wrong side of the fence
>wrong side

Gee, I wonder why you're conflicted if you hear something you sorta agree with but you also deem wrong

>He makes good points. Please tell me how he is wrong.