Wow, this is powerful

Wow, this is powerful.

Well, Sup Forums? What do you have to say to her?

There is no hope for women is there?

Pizzagate is real.

Princess Leia did virtually nothing to stop the death star. Her one job was to smuggle the deathstar plans after the bothans stole them and she failed so hard at that that the plans ended up getting handed off to some droids and it was pure dumb luck that the droids eventually managed to reach Obi won kenobi. It was men who did the fighting and dying and a man who took the shot. Leia's only contribution was to almost fuck up the plan.

without Padme Anaking would not go bananas

The empire are the good guys

>using a fictional story as an argument

Why do liberals filter the world through movies and tv?

Deep

a man can dream

This is what the liberal propaganda did to them. They literally imagine reality as a big hollywood movie so they can only relate to movies and pop culture.

Without men there would still be TWO Death Stars. Checkmate feminists.

But...that's...a...movie

>frontal lobe damage

Dayum. That's brutal.

I'm glad she was able to relate her opinion to pop culture, how else would I as a millennial have been able to understand it?
Perhaps she could do a Harry Potter one too? xd

Without women Voldemort would be alive today!!

Daily reminder that Kyle Katarn is the one who actually stole the death star plans. And then he fought evil robots, and became a Jedi.

Oh, even better, once she had the plans, rather than transmitting the plans to Yavin and having the Falcon lead the Death Star on a wild goose chase, since she knew they were being tracked, she lead the empire's planet killing superweapon right to the Rebel base.

I wonder when it will be possible to build something like the death star

>it's a "Liberals insert Star Wars into a random political thing" episode

I was 9 when Star Wars came out. I grew up with it. I was a huge Sci Fi and fantasy fan, and I've watched the SJW movement take over and co-opt everything I used to love.

So it was all because of """women""" not because her father decided to sabotage it?

She also got her entire planet killed.

Without women, alderan would still be around too.

Without man princess Leia would had been gangbanged to death.

>I have always been a little hollywood fuckboy
You reap what you sow.

Alderaan*
Forgive me for typo

Do you think any of the storm troopers raped her when she was in prison

Friendly reminder that everything after Revenge of the Sith is not canon and a woman almost destroyed the galaxy because she couldn't say no to Jedi dick.

I know i would

Without women. Anakin wouldn't chose the dark side to save padme.

What a count.. Her father made the weakspot and Luke was the one who blew the first one up, then Lando and a space Indian blew up the second.

rebel scum

You misunderstand. Movies were a small part of that. I mostly read. Heinlein, Isamov, Clark. The old masters of Sceince Fiction. Robert E Howard, Terry Prachet, the list goes on. Movies were a fun, occasional diversion from that. But the SJWs have infiltrated the world of literary sci fi and fantasy. They're everywhere.

THIS

>Implying, that I would watch Star Jews

Pop culture is literally the libtard's religion. They criticize and berate religion for basing their moral views off of a story in a book while basing their moral views off of stories from movies/games/books.

>falling for the fictional jew

Without Women, Anakin wouldn't have fallen to the Dark Side.

>Womens only role in history is to fuck things up so bad that men have to fix them.

Without women, the deathstar would never have been built to begin with :^)

Check and mate.

I would had.

>lol I'm such a n-nerd I'm like one of the g-guys

Without men Star Wars wouldn't exist.

This.

The SJW´s today are the weak, pathetic ners from yesterday and in the hypocrisy of today, those idiots can live that fantasy, until they meet the reality after the college.

Id put my big ol dick in her powsi.

Think about the amount of mass of the planet we would have to transfer in raw materials just to build that. How much metal we would strip out of mines, it would be a waste of resources. Now if we took those resources from a asteroid passing by...

Reminder: Alderaan was the birthplace of the rebellion where much of the leadership came from and directly funded,supplied and promoted rebellion and terrorist actions whilst claiming "pacifist" attitudes. It was a legitimate target and deserved its fate.

pic related me and some terrorist scum I caught earlier.

Without dindu's like Jar Jar the republic never would have become the empire

>Be luke
>Be poor moisture farmer
>Family killed by stormtroopers
>Mentor gets murdered
>Join rebellion
>Fly dangerous trench run mission
>Friends die on mission
>Make impossible shot
>Blow up death Star
>Women get the credit

Bothans stole the second death star plans my dude.

women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

you already have enough moronic men voting then you add on a demographic of selfish woman-children that never mentally mature past their first period.

never knew star wars was a reality show

Read this.

dont forget sister makes out with brother on his hospital bed. jewz love throwing incest into the mix

fuck off and stop posting this shitty picture all the time

I used to think it was just a Sup Forums meme, but leftists really are incapable of articulating complicated or abstract ideas without resorting to star wars and harry potter metaphors, arent they?

This is the shittiest drawing I ever seen.

I mean, they kept moderate peace in the galaxy and they set up an elaborate trade system that made the economy 10x better.

Through excessive consumption of popular culture, they have been trained to adopt a black and white worldview. They are unable to see nuances. Everything has to be Pure Good vs. Pure Evil. Since this doesn't occur in real life they project real life onto Harry Potter and Star Wars.

Note that there is one real-life situation which was (taught to be) Pure Good vs. Pure Evil: world war two. This is why liberals love comparing their opponents to Hitler.

Also fuck that bitch from rogue 1, Kyle "Motherfucker" Katarn stold first DS plans

Literally the woman behind the man.

Yes, it is indeed a shitty drawing. But he, , is right and you clicked his picture. The meme worked. and it's getting more attention.

Possibly they've been selected to be this way and until recently the "movies and tv" were the life-affirming and civilization preserving stories, from the Bible.

There is a fucking deathstar in almost every one of these stupid movies

RARE

They also unironically compared Trump winning (Hillary losing) to rape. Seriously, it's on Vox.

Fictional fucking universe....

The last one was the biggest and most powerful yet blew up in a more pathetic way than the last 2

Well to be fair...

YA THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONTCHYA?

Without women, Darth Vader wouldn't even exist. The whole prequel trilogy was literally about Women messing up the Jedi order.

>Art Deco
10/10 I would like to see more form this artist.

Just ignore the men who fought and died to get the plans, the designer who built the fault into the Death Star, and Luke who destroyed it.

Women have archieved so little that they need to look at fiction to find something.

>Be Link
>Your average Kid/Teenager depending on the game
>Get reincarnated several generations
>Sand wizards come to fuck up your home and try to take over the world each time
>Go on an adventure, taking down dozens of bad guys and dungeons as a kid
>Collect endless treasures
>Help the towns people with their personal lives
>See fucked up shit
>Finally defeat Ganon or other bad guy
>Entire series is named after the girl you save, who can't even be your girlfriend

Unfortuntely, we need women to survive. It's a fucking catch-22.

>he says while posting Megumeme

>tfw to smart to read non-fiction

THE DEATH STAR WAS A MARVEL OF IMPERIAL ENGINEERING AND YOU BASTARDS BLEW IT UP

ALONG WITH MY FAMILY STATIONED THERE

MY DAUGHTER WAS A MONTH FROM GRADUATING WITH HER DOCTORATE

BOTH MY LIFE'S WORK GONE IN A BLAZE OF SELFISH REBELLION

FUCK YOU REBELS

FUCK YOU

*gets maced*

everytime

Look at the honker on righty there.