What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-R9cP1LcR3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do not ask this question again. Delete this post.

You better tell me what happens in that 1million square mile Land

''''''''''''''''empty'''''''''''''''' Land

Abos and mines

abos cut their kids dicks open and then fuck them, fun times

And pine gap

shitskin villages & a big rock

Speedy gestalt pls?

Abbos lay down in the middle of the roads attempting to rob people and steal vehicles

murders and abos

Abos in the wild

You aren't ready

Its where we keep all our abos and some other stuff you shouldnt ask about.

Final warning

sand, rocks, emus, CIA agents, chinese cattle farmers, nuclear test sites, truck drivers, and abos.

So Abos are the kangaroo niggers?

Abbos drinking metho

European tourists go there to die in alarming numbers

who makes this shit? jesus christ. at least the flat-earther freaks are funny.

>he hasn't taken the Bogpill

Sand sand and more fucking sand

Allot of sitting around in long grass and getting drunk or sniffing glue.

Who cares?
Australia is the most irrelevant region in the world, and yet these fucks always try to chime in when the Big Boys are talking. Pathetic.

the war is ongoing

It's the bogpill, has nothing to do with flat earth

marsupial reproduction

well is anyone living out there in nothingness? what are you hiding in ayer's rock

Still? Nice.

Spiders

This is the reason why there's no way to refute that Australia is a meme country.

The spiders with the 2 meter radius live there? I guess they had to adapt in order to be able to eat the large desert animals.

Emu country.

minerals. FUCKLOADS OF THEM.

Including the largest veins of uranium in the world. And still the commie fucks won't let us have nuclear power!

WHITES OUT OF SETH EFRICA!!!!

How did Field Marshall Rommel go against the Aussies, Otto?

AMAZING

British nuclear tests

That land belongs to the emus, signing the emu clay treaty was the only way to stop the constant attacks. Only abos are dumb enough to tread on emu clay.

Mad Max was basically a documentary.

flat earth

Oh shit.

Adelaide resident here,

You don't want to know.

V Bombers best Bomber

i miss steve erwin. he's with jesus now

Like this!

Mad Max was just your average weekend bender out here.

>mfw guzzoline is just another word for booze

Why aren't you pillaging SA Parliament already?

Mines, alcoholism, Christian fanaticism, nuclear testing, secret ICBMs, ritual rape and torture etc.
Make sure you visit alone and make it clear you're a backpacker looking for work

kek .....yes exactly like that

They have armed guards in there 24/7. No joke.

abos, plus the gigantic radar array that was/is heavily used in PRISM because we are americans little bitch slave

Dahnald. I believe I have stumbled upon the lost pyramid of the Australigates.

My apprentice, Bahrron, has located the hologram casting machine that hides this place under the cover of Ahyers Rock, Dahnald. Being good at cyber, he managed to disable it and bring about the true form of this structure.

I'm going in, Dahnald. With any luck, we should be able to wield the fabled Australigates for the purposes of true conservatism.

I'M AWAKE.

>secret ICBMs

quick rundown on this?

We should organise some FB groups and get a mob going, that would light a fire under their arse.

This is the territories the emu own at the moment

I heard theyre planning to attack the capital and the aussie are scared to be wiped out from the face of the earth. Theyre too embarassed to ask us for help.

What's even more fucked? The dumb cunts in Aussie Government have made Pine Gap into US land.

Sure, it's a shithole in the middle of the desert, but fuck, we give enough shit away to the chinks.

my german ancestors reproduced in that circle

This happens

Do you really think America would let such prime strategic ground go to waste? Warfare tech has advanced that we can subdue Asia from here alone

This is a level of shitposting even my people are not ready for. Holy fuck the effort and autism that went into this....

No, no, no, no....the Bogpill is NOT some kind of conspiracy. It is indeed the path to unlocking the mysteries of the universe. ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF

Its FULL

daylight savings time fucking with you too, huh?

The bogpill was made by an Australian

I mean geez, i thought the rumor of us having parts for a couple of B61s was enough.

Lol, there is a story about a German medic that went to Tobruk after the first battle, he rocks up and starts shittalking the Aussies, but sorely find out that he is now a prisoner of war.

imagine that breaf

Xtala znen fiiduu

National hero

>Implying Australia is actually non nuclear

I'm telling you m8, there is a Metal Gear in production somewhere in the desert right now

youtu.be/-R9cP1LcR3w

What the fuck is this shit?

>What happens here?

Pic related.

Shit like this

Proof i live in this circle

ama

How many giant spiders have you killed in your Life?

Abos fucking roos and heatstroke.

I wouldn't know m8, we don't learn a single thing about Aussie involvement during the war in school, not even joking.

Is this multiple layers of irony or are you just a moron?

Once every few days, so probably around 2000.

Stop

Shitposting IRL

You are supposed to ask how much fuel his generator has used tonight Hans

The Humungous wages constant roadwar with the destitute dwellers of fortified oil refinery in the hopes of obtaining it for its black gold

Do not be alarmed! down here the bigger the spider- the less likely it will be venomous enough to kill you. that just looks like an oversized Huntsman. Harmless.

It's the Redbacks or Funnel Webs that are the size of a Nickle that can spen your arse to Jesus. Though, nobody has died from a spider bite since the late 70's.

The more you know, mate.

oh that's right. How's the itnernet there? And how do you get your electricity? What about water? Do you need to be really economical?

still better than your niggers. least ours don't go and hack us and each other to death

2000 of huntsman-tier spiders?
omg

ITT: We trigger Europeeans

that's not even as bad as leafland

Members of Parliment who look like they can get shit done.

Australia lost against the Ottomans in WWI and they consider that battle their greatest achievement. They even have a national holiday dedicated to it.

t. bogan