What's happening in the Netherlands ?

I don't get this thing with Turkey, can someone explain to me ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i4qpT_ow3sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy war

Ottomanist Erdogan wants to make propaganda in foreign countries with large roach populations
What is there to get?

Turkey wants to come to Netherlands
Netherlands doesn't want Turkey to come, especially with days to go before general elections here
Turkey comes anyway
Netherlands sends them away
Small group rallies, starts to attack the police
police strikes back
Turkey calls Netherlands facist

How can turks even see themselves as well founded ?

Erdogan want absolute power and will hold a referendum in April to change the constitution which will introduce the concept of an executive presidency that would replace the existing parliamentary system of government. To make this referendum pass he wants Turks from all over Europe to vote in favor of the change and therefore sends his underlings to the west to shill for him. The Netherlands decided it would not let two ministers of Turkey visit The Netherlands because of public order concerns. This triggered the roaches and this let to the shitstorm.

Nothing really.. Trukish are less sand niggers than they might seem

Multiculturalism

Are you serious?

I had assumed you all had sent a spec-op team to Turkey, the way they were talking.

It was in the Netherlands? WTF? What cause for complaint do they have? (echoing)

Most Turks are illiterate peasants living in remote areas of Turkey that literally have no idea what's going on in the outside world, think North Korea but without communism. And since they can't read, they'll listen to anything the Imam says during daily prayers. And if the Imam says to listen/vote for Erdogan, they will.

From that point onwards it's all about keeping the unenlightened masses uneducated and stupid.

I seriously have no idea who those bog people are though

True they are more nigger instead. Syrians and Iranians over roaches

Basically the Netherlands are attacking Turkey since they are an easy target to get more support in the upcoming election, while erdogan is going full-retard on them and taking the bait.

thanks for the rundown.

much appreciated user.

Our northern european governments are planning to exterminate the turks, while you french fags are swallowing turkish dick
erdogan now calls us nazis and he's right

Islamic elitism?

>quick rundown (non meme)
Basically imagine rich brothere,who grew up in a castle, and have physics degrees and did a paper on the big bang or some shit, and then they had so many plastic operations that they look like they've gone back to the cretasaurus period, now they're the french equivalent lf niel degrease tyson or some shit

nothing is happening, everything is fine.

What have you fucks been doing the past days?

RACE WAR IMMINENT

d*tch nazis attacked the Turkish people. facist wilders(indonesian bastard) thinks he is an adolf hitler. he is bastard and fake blonde.

Kill all Turks.

come on bitch. we will fuck europe soon.

Everyone in this thread told you the wrong thing. It is basically Libshit Netherlands versus dictator kike drunk with power telling Europe what to do or else.

I hope they glass each other because both countries are a disgrace just like Sweden.

Geert is guaranteed to win at this point, right?

so much toothpaste can't make sense of it

Turkey's manchild president is mad cuz the Dutch decided he can't hold Turkish political rallies in their nation.

I can't wait for the shit to hit the fan here.

Day of the Toothbrush will NEVER be upon Aquafresh

Yep

Turks and Rutte fucked themselves over.

Rutte only banned the Turks because of the general elections. Rutte wants to appear 'tough'.

Result: Turk chimpout and PVV election win.

Rutte is a fucking piece of shit. He deserves this.

I know two turkroachs from my class, they both give no fuck about France and are just here to have the gibs and to desperately try to fuck french qt with their roach faces. One time, one of them told me he would take a bitch from Turkey and bring her to France to have more gibs. They both have the turkish flag on their phone background and talk roach between each others

Those guys have no morals, but they are a minimum educated and not that stupid. It's just that they're just assholes, they're scroungers.
And that's what is incomprehensible to me. How one can live with that mindset and not feel like a turkroach scum. (works for every gibs beggar in Europe)

t. beta cuck
see alpha male and learn lessons cuck.

one question tho:
it was roach foreign minister am i right? and he was supose to see his own people, yea?
so why the hell wasn't he allowed to?

tell me, turkroach, how do you live with the fact that you and your people are the scum of the earth ?

Because our state doesn't want roach filth spreading pro-Erdogan prop in our cities.
And a large segment of our people just don't want any roaches ever anywhere.

WAR SOON MY FELLOW EUROPEAN

the fact that you consider described behavior alpha tell us more than you think

You let em in.
You let em stay.

first clean our toilets - for another fourty years. Like your mother did. And your father. Then go home. Alpha cleaning aid u are...

EAT SHIT ROACH
ROO
ROO

i dont care europeans opinions about us.

You reinforce the stereotype nicely. And you don't even seem to realize it

Based Netherlands, Europe is with you.

In the other hand, why did you change the name of your country to The Netherlands?

I liked Holland more.

In spanish The Netherlands is Países Bajos. And I think is because you are a little underwater?? It's a simplistic place name. Like The United States of America. Literally a union of states in America. It doesn't have more history behind.

erdoroach chimped out

>What cause for complaint do they have?
They claim violation of diplomatic immunity (which they didn't have), the denial of freedom of speech and unwarranted attacks against Turkish citizens (who are Dutch citizens as well, living in NL)

We were never "Holland" North and South Holland are states. For the longest time we have been: Koninkrijk der Nederlanden. Which translated to Kingdom of The Netherlands

you have no idea about Dutch politics is what i gather from your post, even the most leftist politician suported the ban of ministers because public safety is more important than Turkkuck Terrorism

ok it's reasonable.
but my question is:
if this is foreign minister and it isn't a state level meeting why was it blocked? can it be blocked?
i do understand if a shaman wants to speak at a uni about a healing properties of a bonfire dance routine, but i don't know if it's the same factor with this case...

Holland actually means hollow land, coming down to the exact same thing.

Holland is an province in the Netherlands,
the Nether Lands is derived from the dutch words "Neder Landen" which mean Lower Lands

poor user
i'd treat you good, plebs here are the worst

It was announced by the Dutch government thst these talks were NOT allowed. We were within our full rights on everything we did. The EU has now been telling Turkey to stop calling everyone Nazis and Merkel sides with us. Austria and Germany are also barring Turkish political talks on thenreferendum on their soil. So yes, we could stop it and we did

hope you won't drown in Pigs blood, the pigs blood could be used for medical purposes, like insulin.
i hope you die from bleading to death after being raped and torn open by a pig

Ohhh I thought that it was change in the modern era. And what about Flandes? don't you like it?
hmmm I didn't know that...
Most place names are the same, for example for España or Spain there are many theories but some say it's from a phenician origin and the meaning is "island of rabbits" because there were many rabbits here xDD.

youtube.com/watch?v=i4qpT_ow3sc
Sorry boys. Stay safe.
I don't dislike you, unless you live in Germany.

I hope you get blacked
Oh sorry
You hope that too

If Flanders would want to split off from Belgium and join us, I would support it.

Why didn't they let the turkroach politician in though? I mean were they going to start a riot or something?

Also, here in spain the people of The Netherlands is called "holandeses" from Holland, not netherlanders.

Bring it on Motherfuckers. See how you like NATO forces when you fuckers get kicked out!

Kek

they in nato :S

We call you "stupid cunts" here

Yes, that was the concern. That and the fact that campaigning for Turkish political business is not only "not done" its also Illegal by Turkish law and we dont want any Erdogan propaganda on our soil

That was the fear, with only a couple days to go before general election, we don't want other countries rallying people to support a law that would turn Turkey into an autocracy. That's some oil on a fire.

Not for long if Erdogan keeps chimping out

You can make threats and act like a superpower only because you are in NATO and you know that the USA needs you like an ally to the wars in the middle east.

Millions of beta men work just to supply women and a few alphas

How does it feel to work 8 hours a day 8 and then take care of Bertuğ's mixed fifth son ?

it will get worst after the referendum, they are having a wet dream of the hold ottoman empire

yes and now the Netherlands is not letting you have your way your autistic screeching has amplified enormously

old*

>fake blonde
Like half of your women LOL

The only thing that you are going to fuck is the goat in your shitty fuckshed roach.

>this triggers T*rks

cmon u will go for syria not europe 1st

I see. I heard some people saying that it was anti free speech and that Wilders was being hypocritical with his supporting the shutdown of the rally. Is this accurate or is it more complicated than that?

i'm burning a Quoran as we speak

Yes it triggers me.
I hate effeminate men like you.
We're you raised as a daughter by your dad?
Where is he gone though?
Is he out there linking other women's fires?

Except they have NATO strategic ballistic missiles to counter Russia

>Is he out there linking other women's fires?

Can someone translate this to a non-ape language for me?

Wilders had absolutely Nothing to do with the whole descision. Read what I said because that is how it went. It is Turkeys own damn fault and now they are crying faul.

THE TURKS BURNED YOUR FLAG, KEK.

> didn't play Ds1 so doesn't get the reference

You are no match for me

Only thing you'll fuck soon is your pet goat

atleast my mom is betrayed by my father for that sheep he's probably fucking right now

why would you think i'm feminin, i'm more like the typical NAZI propaganda, 1,85m 85kg musscle power ready to bash filthy turks.

the most fun is: i'm not bothered at all whith what someone (you) says on the internet, i just dont care, im just here to trigger turkkucks who fuck sheep

It's all a big ruse to show how the current nl leader is standing up and being strong.
It's a politic play designed to starve wilders of fringe voters.

NORTH Turkey = Georgian clay
NORTH EAST = Ar*menian
SOUTH WEST = Greek

>Turkroach referencing a universe where the light is fading, and gods hollow and die

Even in mockery, you accept your fate.

I have no fate.
It's for lesser men

turkroach thinks he's tough shit because he played a video game

****typo*****
meant to say:
atleast my mom is *NOT* betrayed by my father for that sheep *YOURS* probably fucking right now

Right, your petrified walk precedes you.
Best to leave a corpse well alone.

reEEEEEE

pls senpai kill those turkstains for me

> fixing your post after you post it.

Waste of time m8

atleast im not a nigger

oh Achmed, mijn zoon dat ben jij wel