How long until we see this headline?

Islamophilia is so strong in Canada that it can't be long now.

As soon as someone suggests it you will see people calling each other racist for being against it and leafs doing their usual 'it won't happen here' routine that they do as it happens all around them.

We all saw Trudeau convert on lve TV. Is the Premier of Canada's largest province also muslim?

Not bloody likely

You say that but I am old enough to remember when you said other things because you were in denial.

Flashback to 1992 when multiculturalists and liberals were saying 'canada will never drop below 90 percent white':

>Canada will never drop below 90 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 85 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 80 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 75 percent white
You are here
>Canada will never drop below 70 percent white
>Canada will never adopt islam as a national religion
>the year is 2046

Do you think Canada will never drop below 70 percent white? If you do, that's the power of denial.

>flag
Noted.

please feel free to begin making an argument.

Doesn't really matter given our tendency to import Sikhs and Chinese, both of whom have no love for Islam. I don't claim to know the future of demographics, but I can tell you right now most people have no interest in supporting or adopting Islam or Islamic law in Canada, outside of a few fringe retards on the left who seem to think it would be the epitome of progress in the world. Even "moderate" left leaning people I've spoken with on the issue aren't terribly fond of Islam.

ive seen this before
bad meme

Soon it will be illegal to criticize islam.

You can deny it and go through the same motions you always go through before reality sets in and you are stuck with a new law.

>it's just a motion
>it won't happen
>nothing to see here

BAM, it's the law. Everytime.

it's heavily based on objective measureable reality though, so I use it. It's more sad than anything.

2018 Trudeau will propose it ...it will get voted in to effect, Mass outrage prime minister Trudeau takes steps to prevent election due to clear impending loss to the conservatives. He then states that his party must remain in power to protect Islamic Canadians and refugee/immigrants Canadian people allow it because they don't wanna appear Islamophobic...Canada is no longer in a slow decline we take the Trudeau highway to brown hell.

I see what you're saying, but I think you're underestimating the number of people who are fed up with all the bullshit. The average Canadian is fed up with their money going overseas and fed up with government resources being spent on refugees and more "diversity". The left controls the narrative through the national media (CBC and other allies), it's not truly reflective on most peoples opinions.

It's like all the MSM in the USA saying Trump had absolutely no chance of actually winning. We saw how that played out.

>2018 Trudeau will propose it ...it will get voted in to effect,

to oppose it would be career suicide, possibly illegal depending on how m-103 takes final form.

Well, I'm glad someone is optimistic.

Sad but true.
I have given up hope ...Canada will fall.

t's sad m8. Thngs are so bad. if you wrote the word 'white' on a piece of paper and put it on a college billboard they'd investigate it and nail your balls to the wall for hate speech.

This is true. That and all the hate crime bills the libtards are pumping out I don't know how much longer it will be before it is a hate crime just to be white and speak. For fuck sake we even have to use any bullshit pronoun people come up with or get charged,and I can't go out in public without hearing some retards opinion on trump...just gotta smile and nod or be harassed by a mob of retards.

you're fine
cheer up mate

UK, France, Germany, Sweden, etc. are all closer to being part of the caliphate than Canada. If you really think we are anywhere near the level of cucked you guys are at you're delusional and need to stop browsing Sup Forums

"A slave is he who cannot speak his thoughts." - Euripides

"No man survives when freedom fails, The best men rot in filthy jails, And those who cry 'appease, appease' Are hanged by those they tried to please." - Hiram Mann

He's Muslim enough now that Iran will issue an assassination contract if he ever practices Christianity again.

You're using a fallacy on a discusson board that bans the use of them.

Read the sticky, come back when you have something other than a variation of the glass houses or tu quoque fallacy.

*teleports behind you*

All true...and applicable to Canada.

It's already pretty much being enacted in Ontario.

October - which used to be Breast Cancer Awareness month; is henceforth Islam Heritage month.

When something starts in Ontario, it spreads throughout all of Canada - we're the guinea pigs.

By 2025, we will have a very strong minority of Muslims compared to every other religion. Which more-or-less will make up 7% of our population at the rate we're headed on.

I don't understand that chart.

libs collapsing =.=

>muh phallicys

I agree Canada does have a "It can't happen here" attitude, but why exactly are you worried about Canada when there are western nations in far more dire circumstances? Muslims make up less than 2% of the population here.

The reason we worry is because we are taking the Sweden approach which will devastate us faster than the approach of other countries.

Yeah a lot of Libs are pretty salty about electoral reform not happening.
I'm predicting a CPC minority under Bernier in 2019. At some point even the CBC won't be able to cover for Trudeau as he continues to send money overseas, double down on SJW-tier laws and the people start to bubble under the surface.

Just wait and see what happens in a few weeks when the prairies thaw out and the border towns are overrun by fleeing shitskins.

People usually say it's worse elsewhere to justify lack of action or not speaking out about something. That mentality begets a race to the bottom. In Ethiopia they say to stop complaining and be thankful you aren't sri lanka.

It's a bogus technique. see:

Exactly this.

It's about priority

2019 Conservative victory.2023 Liberal victory,2027 conservative victory ...and on and on it goes.

Then why did they vote for the guy who wants to do more of all that?
Oh, right. Dude weed. Canadians deserve to be exterminated.

The reason the Liberals won was for 2 reasons 1.everyone in Canada thought Harper was the antichrist and he refused to step down 2.Marijuana.

it's not even legal yet. He's going to use it for his re-election. He's making them vote for it twice. no joke.

If the way your election worked was like ours, Hillary would be in office.

That's my prediction as well...Hopefully by that point Canada will wise up and vote the fucker out.

>Hillary

You're going to trigger meme war veterans uttering that name.

Canada is bilingual.

Chinese and muslim are the national languages.

That pic is the story of my life.
Asking questions has gotten me more grief than answers.
These people are horrible.

How do you convince a country of evil criminals who think they are saints,that they are actually evil criminals?
If everyone behaves like a petty trailer trash criminal, that is "normal"

Muslim isn't a language kafir

No one likes canadians, even canadians. it is a testament to the strength of their cognitive dissonance that a people so through unliked by both themselves and others can rank themselves so highly.

*thoroughly

Canada is already islamic Canada has always been islamic Islam is a part of Canada's core identity

Neither is "Chinese" but you understood what he was trying to point out, Achmed

I could actually imagine Trudeau saying this.

it won't be long before you see arabic along with french on all our products

There are no Chinese they only live in British Columbia dirty kafir

Clearly you're a proxy... Toronto has a strong minority of Chinese. But that's not the point; the point is you only refered to "Muslim" not being a language, instead of correcting that both "Muslim" and "Chinese" aren't languages. Ergo, you were only concerned with correcting something (((you))) took offence to. So it's very clear what your background is.

I live in Alberta Canada and I live off your welfare what's unbelievable about this?

Dear God that made me laugh

>Clearly you're a proxy..

That is absolutely not clear in any way.

Are you that leaf who accuses dissenters of being proxy everytime they dissent with a leaf flag? I fucking hate you. Take your meds.

This

They even talk about him in the "/pol posters you recognize" threads.

He is universally hated.

To summon him, post a dissenting opinion from canada.

What the fuck are you talking about, Muhammad?

Oh, then you'd know that Toronto is made up of 18% Chinese... because that's a pretty common stat to know if you're Canadian.

I just got here in 2015

You're like that one shitty meme, except you're real.

And I bet you're related to the guy that sexually assaulted six little girls at the Edmonton mall?

>quads
Yes

>9999

what a waste.

not 'be my ai gf' tier but pretty bad.

Not really tho I'm from Iran

An Arab touched those whores

Serious question, since you're here. Without scrolling back up and searching for it, you said you're living off taxpayers money.

Do you plan on finding a job and becoming a healthy part of Canadian society? Or just continue to collect government handouts? Because you've been here for a year... Albeit, I'm sure it's hard to find a job in Alberta right now.

I was hoping that our Chinese and Sikh overlords would prevent Muslims from gaining such a foothold, but for some reason it doesn't seem to be working that way.

He can do what he wants. you morons were dumb enough to let him in. You probably called the people who wanted to keep him out racist.

I'll probably just live off the government money desu it's enough to pay bills and food what more would I want

This

Do you not respect our country enough to find work? Is our country not better than where you come from? I understand the allure of it all, but wouldn't you rather not have the country you migrated to turn into the piece of shit country where you came from?

Also, isn't there a stipulation where you need to find work in five years, or something to that degree?

>Do you not respect our country enough to find work?

You're a fucking infidel. You can't guilt him. You can't reason with him. You are the lowest of the low to him, why would he lift a fnger to aid you in anyway?

They won't help you. They'll all just gang up on you like all shitskins do.

Inshallah, soon.

Praise Allah! Infidels will burn!

I have a baby with a Canadian girl

>what more would I want

Dignity.

I'd really like for one of you femanons to post your tits wth a timestamp. we deal with your cunty bullshit all day, it's the least you can do.

Won't happen. Muslims make up 3% of Canada's population. Countries like the UK or Sweden or France where mudslimes make up 5%-10% of the country's population are more likely to convert.

Why would I care to get the approval of Canadians who pay for my living expenses

OK, but that's not really answering the basis of my question. But with this new information, wouldn't you want your little girl to grow up with values and beliefs of being a hard-working proud Canadian? A father's influence on their daughter is unlike no other, because she'll base that on the type of men she'll let into her life romantically.

you type like a woman.

>hard working
>working
I have a daughter user

He's right you know
you're only saving grace is that you don't border a non-white country like we do. We are at what? 60-65 percent? That's including white Hispanics i.e. people with Spaniard decent

Whether you like it or not, she'll integrate into society with or without your permission. Welcome to the shitty world of in Canada where feminism runs rampant, and our laws are unlike no other.

In however many years when she becomes a teenager or young adult, she'll have already integrated within society with her own generation. So unless you literally chain her in your basement, she's going to be fucking some jobless nigger by the time she turns 15, because her father decided not to be a strong presence in her life, and showing her what a real man should be and do.

This would honestly be the greatest thing to happen to Canada ever.

is this pasta or are you legit coming up with this and typing it up?

Well he has experience in being flooded by muslims

I'm actually trying to have a conversation with someone on Sup Forums. Crazy, right? Someone finally not shitposting or posting memes and greentexting - the world we live in...

I'll make sure she gets a nice islamic education at a good muslim school and I'll be sure to warn her not to talk to non muslims

Faggot

let's get real here: You're a woman trying to talk to a muslim.

How do you think this is going to play out?
maybe like this

I swear to Christ if we go to war in Canada I'm re-enlisting. Day of the rake when?

This

Majority of us fucking hate Islam over in BC and don't want Muslims here. It's actually the one thing that both whites and Asians and Sikhs/Indians can agree on politically

There'd be a massive fucking backlash here if it were a national religion as well as the government declaring a national religion would cause massive chaos because the constitution says you're not supposed to be declaring a state/official religion. Declaring one would basically delegitimize the whole constitution and federal government as a whole. Honestly I hope this happens because it would lead to a breakup of this retarded federation. Quebec would leave Newfoundland would leave BC/Yukon and then the prairies would follow shortly after or if shit gets bad enough the CIA pulls a chile and we get our own Pinochet for awhile

>stone bitches to death for suspected cheating
>marry a 9 year old loli instead
>free AK47 given to fight infidel scum
Sounds good, desu

>you're not supposed to be declaring a state/official religion

And yet the Carbon Cult is in power and is literally taxing canadians to pay for their new religion's sacrifice - of public funds.

This would not happen if everyone would just see the glorious truth of allah

He only got 30% of the vote you dumb burgernigger

So 30% of us wanted him. I'll have you know that a majority of people in your country voted for goddamn Hillary. Without the electoral college you would be in worse shape than us at this point

This :3