Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SqJYUsfsCZo
youtube.com/watch?v=ae8Qz_i0Z7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

All 3 of those people are completely useless lifeforms.

This world deserves to be nuked

I despise you USA for all the cultural marxism you export.

Welp, I can't wait for the impending nuke.

nah, create a camp for LGBTQ+ universe ultra rays etc and nuke it only

i wish i had a trannie daddy. it be pretty cool

GAS
GAS
GAS
GASGASGASGAS
A
S

>that look
>that voice

First thing that came to mind...
youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

You just wish you had a father at all, maybe you'll turn out to be a tranny dad to Tyrone's son someday yourself user

Islam is always the right option incase you brainwashed White people forget.

wtf does Q+ stand for? Did I miss like another 30 new genders?

ALL 3 OF THEM ARE TRANNIES

SO PROGRESSIVE

Sick fucks

I was browsing Sup Forums high as fuck and getting ready to sleep and temptation led me to watch this video purely to see the daughters response.

She's hot, but a filthy dirty bitch for going along with this and claiming another false gender but you're a shitcunt too OP for exposing me to this.

Plz brown man save us from ourselves.

typical americucks. KEK

Its not lgbtq, racists. Its LGBTBBQWTF.

any one else that the daughter of a dude that wants to cut his dick off is a lesbian?

>she is always going to be her dad

I'm Pansexual.. so stfu

then instead of this you get ugly faggots who worship an ugly pedophile faggot who is at the same level of these people anyway
thats a shit solution gtfo

just fucking end it

This can be solved with white nationalism not believing in some dunedoon goat fucking warlord, thank you very much.

you're diseased and living a lie ROFL gtfo dickhead.

I have alot of trans friends on the internet and they all said.. that nothing is wrong with me.. so stop trying to make me look bad. im proud of myself

God send Jesus already, why do you force us to live in this fucked up world

I would probably kill myself if my dad did this. I don't think I could survive the shame.

Being a retard is never the right option habibi.
Christianity WAS the only option. But that ship sailed a looooooooooooong time ago. And it sunk.

but white people isn't a majority anymore.

theyre all sick in the head too, and so are you
go see a doctor or better yet just die

May the Lord Jesus have mercy on these lost souls. Scary implications, the day this is accepted and clamored for

From the comments:

>i have always wanted a parent or parent's that were part of the LGBT community

parents
>lesbian
parents
>gay
parents
>bisexual
PARENTS
>transgender

Why? Why do they want that? As a badge of honor? Why is it better than a normal parent, because they like to do weird things with their dick? I thought they were "just like everyone else"?

The faggots will demand that you accept them just the way they are, but god forbid you have to accept your normal, heterosexual parents. You should just "wish" they were LGBTBBQ, because we are all equal! But if you ever wished a gay trans parent or person were normal, well then you'd be Hitler.

I know this commenter is probably 12 years old and it shouldn't piss me off but it does, people actually think like this.

I'd be with you, but you'd probably end up killing me. Even if I converted.

>islamists definitely aren't all closet gays and pedophiles I'm super cereal guyz pls convert

Death to all fucking muzzies. You are apart of this problem whether you realize it or not.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ewwww wtf I hate the world

it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again

Will you kill converts? :^)

Are you sure?

You'd deserve it for converting to Mass Inbreeding: the Religion

LMFAO

I thought mentally ill trannies are triggered by pronouns like dad and daughter. isnt this story gender biased. dad is now mom with a package unless he had a chopitoffame. I am confused.

Anything is better than OP's video. Maybe even death.

The world we are currently living in is a joke.

>666
>spooky

The commentsection is the worst thing of degeneration, I´ve ever witnessed.

I wonder if mudskins let him inside their mosques. I guess he probably covers his entire face.

because parents in the LGBTQ community are more open minded and understanding, than normal cis parents. im pansexual and when i told my dad i was Pans.. he told me to stop being weird and didn't let me watch televison. My mother was more understanding but still said i was going through a phase. now as a 22 year old pansexual male... i realize how much diff my life wouldve been if i had parents that actually were educated on my lfie choices or at least understood. instead they mostly laughed at and when i would wear a dress my parents would look at each other and rolls there eyes. They wern't aware they were abusing me by acting in such a mannor

The guy is a lesbian? What timeline is this again?

Guaranteed the daughter is going to be a sexual deviant. Poor kid. She's really pretty.

Go kill yourself faggot

1:28
cringe
why do people think "pansexual" is a thing?

I bet the dad is thinking "bitch shut the fuck up, I have an actual mental disorder which causes me to think I'm a woman, you're not special"

well at least they seem happy

Anyone else notice they look a little ((()))

I'd fuck him.
I'd fuck him so hard.

I guess you could say that family is pretty transparent

>transparent
>trans parent

wow that's actually perfect

Fucking absolutely disgusting.

>me me me me me me me me me me me me
>this goes on for the duration of the video

Is this an AGP guy or homosexual? I honestly can't tell.

>

Thanks, raj!

Imagine being so lonely you write LGBT fan fiction about yourself for (You)'s on an anonymous imageboard

>flipping someones dick inside out is becoming more acceptable than things like stem cell research

Ultra RARE

Yesterday i was browsing pol while drunk before i got to sleep. In my dream i've seen the world of near future where the problem of trannnies, gays etc was solved without bloodshed. I remember it in details. There were "normal" countries where degenerates had to choose between paying a huge tax or free immigration to one of two "cucklands": First one was an independent state of Florida and the second one was in Sweden. There was a huge wall between this countries and the rest of the world. In this countries there were a free trade zones so they were not poor, but the lifespan were short due to aids and shit. They also were investing a shitton of money into biogenetics to allow becoming futas IRL.
Btw children of some countries in the age of 16 had to visit cucklands during christmas holidays when there was an incedibly disgusting orgies on the streets. Normal ones were instantly getting redpilled by observing this countries and potential future residents were detected by teachers as smartphones were installed directly into the body at this point and biometrics were collected. Btw in this dream i was a father and was kinda nervous about my son not getting into the potential degenerate list.
So.. I wonder if such a method can really work. May it be that it was a prophetic kind of dream? It looked so real.

What an unsettling image

Hello, my name is Trent. Most people call me Tren' for short though. I'm a trans dad too. I don't mean that I was born female, I mean I was born and am male but, I mean the fact that I've never had a wife or children but, identify myself as a parent and appreciator of bad jokes & terrible puns.

I guess you could say I'm trans Tren', a dad.

Isn't she swedish?

"She" is British

and they're so happy, while conservashits are always whining about muh values

yea
youtube.com/watch?v=SqJYUsfsCZo
youtube.com/watch?v=ae8Qz_i0Z7g