The trouble with India’s toilets and drinking water

New poo in loo doc by RT

youtube.com/watch?v=17DE2krqQMg

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
youtu.be/jJROSGJO8Q4?t=126
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i didn't watch it, i just came here to laugh at indians

I used to live in a village that didn't have any toilets back when I lived in India. That house was built ~100 years ago and my grandparents got a flushing toilet installed ~10 years ago

AMA.

POO

IN

"It's painful to poo in the loo, I hate it!"

Yannis, why is a sandwich more expensive than your mum and sis?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html

What are the obstacles that prevent people to build at least a simple toilet (eg. a big hole in the ground with a wood hut over it for privacy)

POO

POOOOOOOOOOO

same

Now now no need to get all aggressive, I just find the toilet situation funny.
In reality although our country has sunken to its lowest point in its modern post-war history, these articles are far from the truth, trust me I would be all over those hookers if it was true. In reality, the cheapest you can get is an ugly/fat/old (combination of all) illegal immigrant usually from romania or bulgaria for 20eur for a quick fuck of 10 mins. For acceptable-looking you need at least 50eur for 10mins. And about 8/10 hookers are foreign, which is fine by me because romanian and bulgarian girls are gorgeous.

>Yannis, why is a sandwich more expensive than your mum and sis?
People probably wash their hands after they wipe their ass when handling those sandwiches, unlike Yannis' mother and sister.

When I said we didn't have toilets, I meant flushing toilets. We had squatting toilets in the corner of each bedroom. It looked like pic related. Each toilet had a bucket and cup next to a tap for you to wipe your ass.

can somebody explain to me this picture?

why is there a star of david on this?

this was from that documentary where the guy eats human brains

SUPERPOWER UNTIL 2020

shit, forgot it

SUPERPOOPER 2020

what? where?

bump

youtu.be/jJROSGJO8Q4?t=126

about 2 minutes in

can we use chem weapons on them yet?

I'm pretty sure if you tried bringing any Scrubbing Bubbles near them they'd start throwing shit and praising Shiva

Why? They are killing themselves.