Good bye

Check out my new trench coat, it great for storing hundreds of rounds of ammo and my 2 AR-15s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can one be so ugly.

You look like you've sucked a cock for Heroin and you're still waiting for your Heroin to show up.

This dude is so handsome, he can't keep getting away with this.

Top kek

before i shoot up a shia labeouf protest and then kill myself you guys should check out my latest album

before I discovered MDE I remember seeing pics of Sam Hyde and I used to think Sup Forums was obsessed with a Jew who kept taking really strange pics. Boy was I wrong. Can't believe this guy shot all those people in Paris.

That .jpg is smaller than your IQ. I can't see shit. Everything about this reeks of some special brand of desperate failure.

Turn off your computer Burger and choke yourself with the cord.

why would I have a low iq, I'm part jewish

>can store hundreds of rounds of ammo
>can store my 2 AR-15

So can a vault / house / car / box / shed. Are you going to be posting all of these as well? If so this is going to be a boring thread.

Wow the most oppressed people in all of history.

looks like you suck dick for bus fare and walk home

well, partly at least

Hello Sam Hyde

what up goy

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I knew you would bring justice to this world some day

Bro I was totally thinking that too, and then I saw the digits

KEKs OP IS A HOBO FAGGOT

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

I met Sam IRL, he's a cool guy. Talked a bit about how he grew up with girls who are in Lena Dunham's friend circle, all of them have been abused by creepy old rich guys.

bring your pretty blue lights to the show

Hi Sam Hyde! You need to stop getting away with it man, you can't go on like this

trucks do more damage desu

Joe Bernstein needs to pay

The new JCrew catalogue is out!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE