Ultra-Orthodox Hasidic Jews reveal they are secret swingers who love using Tinder to arrange kinky sex with strangers...

>Ultra-Orthodox Hasidic Jews reveal they are secret swingers who love using Tinder to arrange kinky sex with strangers but fear being ostracized by their families if they are ever exposed
>James and Monica are part of a strict Orthodox community in Brooklyn
>They've used Tinder to pursue kinky sex and extramarital affairs since 2014
>Adultery is illegal under Jewish law, and offenders are banished from their communities, so James and Monica have to be very careful
>By day the parents 'look the part', speaking Yiddish and observing Sabbath
>But at night, the pair shed their conservative garments and go for more casual looks, appearing like any other young trendy couple in Williamsburg

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4308190/Ultra-Orthodox-Hasidic-Jews-reveal-secret-swingers.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJN1mf6helM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She looks hot af

Jewish chicks are annoyingly progressive. Typically have decent tits though

Kikes tend to consume the degeneracy they produce, intentionally or not.

>James and Monica

Something tells me these are fake names.

Their idiotic progressivism really is genetic huh?

I guess it's finally time to give up on that JAP submissive dream.

>looking for multicultural experience

Jew ( non-religious born in Israel) here. Hasid are fucking disgusting.

Jews are always behind any kind of degeneracy.

yeah because non-Jews never do degenerate things.

Stupid spick.

They're cute though.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJN1mf6helM

everyone reading the Megillah is drunk as fuck. Especially if you're ashkenazi, you take shots every time they mention Hammans name.

Who runs Hollywood and spreads their filth across the globe?

What is the most atheistic subgroup?

Who promotes garbage like Buddhism in the west while shitting on the Living God and His only begotten Son?

I'd do her if she wasn't probably filled with STDs.

>tfw qt submissive Jew gf

Almost all girls are submissive (especially feminists), and Jews are no exception

>Jewish chicks are annoyingly progressive.

>unleashing a social weapon and expecting it to not backfire
Social and biological warfare is stupid.

More dangerous are stealth jews like Harlot Johannsen.

Who allows themselves to gobble it up?

Who watches the movies?

Why do humans consume such garbage so rapidly?

Have some self-respect and agency.

Spoken like the devil himself.

At least you admit that Jews are filth who spread filth to others.

It will be easier to hang all 15 million of you knowing that you're self aware.

t. kike

She does look pretty good for being in her 30s and having a few kids.

>the devil made me do it
>I couldn't help it
>My goy brain neurons just fire too rapidly
>I can't quell my impulsive urges

You're basically a nigger with less testosterone

kek, people don't realize how degenerate Jews themselves are and they actually believe or support the same shit that the media, etc. pump out. Jewish women tend to be pretty progressive and slutty in my experience.
WOW, it's almost like that's a common practice in journalism for this sort of thing.

Not only that. But jewish people are actually some of the most racist people you'll ever meet (Behind closed doors of course lol). Even though Sup Forums thinks when you go to jewish areas its just a bunch of jews, its actually just a bunch of jewish milfs with their black boyfriends. This is their way of getting back at their parents. The jewish poor mans nuke desu.

>5'10
>King of manlets
WHEN

Jewish bitches are probably the biggest whores I've met in NYC, one girl I know has brought a different dude back to her place every other night since I've known her, for about 2 years now. Same with Irish girls fresh off the boat, they'll do a rail of coke off your dick and let you fuck, while pregnant with some idiots baby

>sexy time

shut it down

Who /shlomosexual/ here?

you aint seen nuffin yet
cum2israel

>Not having a female friend to join you when you hunt swinger couples
>Not cucking people without getting cucked yourself
The perfect crime

>cum2israel

Are they open to goys for marriage?

Pretend this is greentext because I am on phone.

user, I give you 8 dollars an hour to fix computer. I know the value is $45 an hour. You are homeless and need food so better do it. Now give nude lubed massage to my 68 year old body. Take your clothes off while doing it. Start with my tits. I still only pay you 8 dollah an hour and no tip for naked oil massage.

And I might do it again.

goytoys are prized by our slags, besides being a green card

good thing i'm open to being both.

I've been told that foreign white men are basically guaranteed sex from whores in Israel since they're generally taller, wealthier, and better looking than most of the natives.

Very interesting you mention Buddhism. Very good truths. They get Buddhist suddenly after the first abortion or spirit cooking party.

The Masons are like that too, a bit more native American Indian stuff mixed in.

Y3ah, the infants and kids you did that to were asking for it, and it is all just a big spiritual lesson for all, LOL.

Does this mean Nigger or Arab? Or Both?