Sweden sets Rape world record

48 Male semen found after mass gang rape.

The Swedish mother of two was gang-raped to the sound of laughter and joyful at a refugee camp in Småland Mariannelund, Sweden. The woman was almost apathetic after the rape and still feels that she has something stuffed in the genital area.Today, the prosecutor presented the evidence, consisting of semen probes
‘She is a whore,’ says the Swedish Migration Board interpreter Bahaduri Rafi, 25, who is one of the defendants.

Other urls found in this thread:

madworldnews.com/refugee-gang-rape-cops-dress/
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article15081478.ab
vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/brutal-gruppevoldtekt-i-sverige/a/1896079/
friatider.se/48-spermaflackar-hittade-efter-flyktingarnas-gruppvaldtakt-pa-svenska-tvabarnsmamman
10news.dk/?p=3062
mvlehti.net/2017/03/13/10-vuotiaan-raiskanneen-muslimin-yousif-mohammedin-henkilollisyys-selvisi-katso-valokuvat/
aamulehti.fi/kotimaa/pikkutytto-ei-vastustellut-aikuista-miesta-joten-syyte-raiskauksesta-hylattiin-tasta-on-kyse-24334563/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

source link?

Sweden, what the fuck happened to you?

HOT
O
T

truth......WE NEED A LINK....a source.

Was it a refugee woman or a human woman?

link

REEEEEEEEE!!!!

SOURCE PLEASE!!!!!

archive or fake news

Oh look, I posted a fake news again!
kys

>apathetic
>something stuffed in the genital area.
ha ha ha

madworldnews.com/refugee-gang-rape-cops-dress/

WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID I NEVER HEAR ABOUT THIS?

Here apparently what in the FUCK
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article15081478.ab
Just found this, what in the fuck.

Everything is fine goyim go back to watching your bull.

2012 link tho

>still feels that she has something stuffed in the genital area

Lol all white women are total whores he's not wrong. All the clubbing all the whoring the cock carousel etc. no respect for themselves their families and their names. sad

and yes jewish/israeli girls are not better

IS MY PIC RELATED FROM THE SAME CASE?

NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOYIM

TAKE MORE REFUGEES

I looked up this case a while ago, and the OP is misrepresenting it. The rape case is true, but the numbers are wrong.

Here are the actual facts, from mainstream Norwegian and Swedish newspapers:
- Took place in 2011.
- There were 8 rapists, 7 of whom were convicted. 6 will be deported. One will not be deported, because he arrived in Sweden before he turned 15. Most of them got 6 years in jail.

Here's one mainstream source from Sweden: aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article15081478.ab

Moar details please.

Lucky girl

4U

Did they all cum insider her?

Well boys there's nothing we can do. Calling the opposition a whore is the ultimate legal defense. Truly a seasoned master of law.

thats fine then hahaha drumpkins BTFO

It's the same one, it's the same defendant and same location.

he said he never heard of it leaf..

neither have i

does the date take away from the crime? fuck off man. its not like it happened in 1990

>being against rape
That's islamophobia you know

Kek, sounds like when you're on a boat all day and still feel the waves when you're back at the house.

This, Sup Forums constantly complains about the degeneracy of the west and fake rape acccusations then cry about how refugees rape women lol, all women deserve the same

I CAN HEAR THE SOUNDS OF LAUGHTER...COULD THEY BE LAUGHIN' AT ME!? I CAN HEAR THE ROLLING THUNDER IM MAD!

This makes me want to kill

>At a refugee camp
And suddenly i don't care.

No sympathy at all.

>‘She is a whore,’ says the Swedish Migration Board interpreter Bahaduri Rafi, 25, who is one of the defendants.
based

Feel bad but keked anyway

While looking for the source, I also found an old article from a mainstream Norwegian newspaper about rape in Sweden. VG is one of Norway's three largest newspapers, and is left-leaning. This is not sensationalism or hyperbole.

vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/brutal-gruppevoldtekt-i-sverige/a/1896079/

This is from 2000, proof that immigrants gang raping Swedish women isn't something new. I'll list the cases they mention:

18 year old woman gang raped by four immigrants in Göteborg. She was then dumped in a river, pulled back up and raped again.
19 year old woman gang raped by three immigrants in Stockholm.
13 year old girl gang raped by a group of immigrant teens in Borås.
14 year old girl raped by nine immigrant boys in a parking garage in Rissne.
25 year old handicapped woman raped by three immigrants in Hagersten.
17 year old girl raped by three teenagers at a party in her house in Ornskoldsvik.
23 year old women gang raped by immigrants in Uppsala.

This all happened within the span of four months in late 1999, early 2000. I can only imagine it's gotten far worse since then. They probably wouldn't report this if it happened today.

Literal niggers

Hang every civic nationalist and communist. this is their fault

Swedish
friatider.se/48-spermaflackar-hittade-efter-flyktingarnas-gruppvaldtakt-pa-svenska-tvabarnsmamman
English:
10news.dk/?p=3062

I don't know how to archive. Fuck you all.

KEK

>Swedish Migration Board interpreter Bahaduri Rafi, 25, who is one of the defendants.

You can't make this up

I wasn't trying to discredit the case, you fucking idiot. I just don't like it when people exaggerate these cases, because it makes us look like liars who will believe anything. Being raped by 8 shitskins is bad enough.

We are talking about this case Jan. No need to divert the conversation.

Another reason why not a single living being in Sweden is going to be spared the gassings

>aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article15081478.ab

Why was one of them not expelled?

On Monday upheld the Gota Court of Appeal judgment against the seven men who raped her in an asylum accommodation in Mariannelund at the end of last year. They were given long prison sentences of between 4.5 and 6.5 years, and all but one was also sentenced to expulsion.

How do these rapes even occur inside a refugee camp? Isn't this a governemt facility where there are cameras and guards, at least?

This is why we are building a wall around you degenerate fuck sticks.

Yes, and that case involved 8 men. You can still have 48 sperm stains from 8 men.

The source you posted mentions 9 men being involved.

Where's the link faggot?
If i Google Swedish gang rape there's millions of sites.

Asking the important questions...

Black men are usually taller, more confident, women know they have bigger dicks. And they're more masculine. No girl wants some pale feminine white boy, especially a blonde white boy. I'm gay but I have convinced many of my girlfriends that they should try a black guy, because I'm with one now and it's the best sex ever.A lot of women i know usually keep a black guy on the side. I'm gay so we do girl talk. It's 2017, and white boys are at home playing video games and not making an effort to start relationships. Black men are the definition of confidence, masculinity, and pleasure. White women won't and don't miss you.

>Swedish Migration Board interpreter Bahaduri Rafi
>Swedish Migration Board
>Bahaduri Rafi
Is life just memes now?

We need to nominate this in the book of world records! Please please please

Enough

>You can still have 48 sperm stains from 8 men.
How? Isn't 48 a number of different dna's?

I was making a joke Jan, I reckon it is obviously terrible what's happening in Scandinavia.
I was making "fun" of the fact that it is not an isolated incident.

Is it pasta?

YOU FORGOT:

>Bahaduri Rafi
>‘She is a whore,’

RREMOVE KEBAB

> goverment liberal social workers chicks on budget
> camera and guards
> ???

Look at flag.

So... who will win out of the 48+ competitors?

Sweden leads in rape, even if this story is fake.

No. They're probably trying to mislead people into thinking the number is higher than it really is.

I'm glad there there are alternative news sources to the mainstream media, but I really wish they'd drop the sensationalism. It makes them look untrustworthy and biased. We don't need right-wing news sources to make propaganda. We just need them to report the truth.

Modern Swedes love to be raped. Period. Any man in Sweden who don't rape white Swedish woman will be put into jail.

To be fair, women are whores, generally.

But yes, always remove kebab.

>‘She is a whore,’ says the Swedish Migration Board interpreter Bahaduri Rafi, 25, who is one of the defendants.

> Never change, Sweden

Kek gave you 88s. Why aren't you burning the nearest refugee center down

It's more of a Swedish thing than a Norwegian thing. Gang rapes are very rare in Norway. That's not to say that shitskins aren't overrepresented when it comes to rape in Norway. It's just that it's not an epidemic like in Sweden.

I find it disgusting enough to even share a vagina or mouth with another penis , with you know, like a threesome. Even if its my best friend.

But 48 different guys...literally what the fuck

wew lad

What was she doing at a refugee camp in the first place?

Are we really that bad? Like sure I heard last year how even in my little town a couple of guys kidnapped a girl and raped her, and how there is a designated night rape street.

But it can't be all that bad.

Imagine if all the semen combines and a super refugee is born in 9 months
OF COURSE YOU DUMB WHORE
A FUCKING RAPE BABY IS STUFFED LOL

trying to get raped clearly

Sweden has too little to no police in most areas.

It's an old case but you can read it here.

>Desire to move to a state with castle doctrine intensifies

mvlehti.net/2017/03/13/10-vuotiaan-raiskanneen-muslimin-yousif-mohammedin-henkilollisyys-selvisi-katso-valokuvat/

Do not forget that this 22-year old muslim raped a Finnish 10 year old girl. Court decided "It was not a rape" since defense was unable to prove that the muslim had used violence on the girl (He was convicted of a much milder offense called sexual abuse, not rape)

REMINDER THAT NORDIC NATIONS ARE KEKED

aamulehti.fi/kotimaa/pikkutytto-ei-vastustellut-aikuista-miesta-joten-syyte-raiskauksesta-hylattiin-tasta-on-kyse-24334563/

DAILY REMINDER FINNISH COURT SYSTEM DENIED THAT "RAPE" HAD HAPPENED. ONLY SEXUAL ABUSE THROUGH NON-VIOLENT INTERCOURSE ON 10 YEAR OLD GIRL !!!!

NORDIC WOMEN ARE PROPERTY OF THE MUSLIM COCK

>implying there's not a fag paper between hardcore muslims and a lot of people here on Sup Forums

Lurk moar

>Swedish mother
>She is a whore

That's redundant.

yes they are whores, kek proves ur truthfulness. I doubt she asked 8 men politely to rape her however

Do people seriously eat up any bullshit they hear about Sweden these days? Unless there's a source this is just bullshit.

I laughed so fucking hard - please be true?

Swedistan and Germanistan - how little you surprise us.

So we can expect rape slavery, acid attacks, dismemberment of limbs, kidnappings, suicides, and heroin!

Well, what doesnt make you bad, makes you better.

Not everybody is gang raped by niggers when they rape, it could be one guy. So you probably aren't as bad as Sweden.

She probably didn't. I would however question why she was there to begin with.

FINLAND IS MORE KEKKED THAN SWEDEN READ THIS

MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS PROTECTED BY LAW TO RAPE 10-YEAR OLD FINNISH GIRLS

Yeah I mean that's like lying on the train tracks then suing the rail company because you got your legs chopped off.

All European are property of BBC and foreign men. White men are powerless, pathetic, and meek. They sit by idly, waiting for something to happen, but as each minute goes by BBC inseminates another white woman. The Eurocuck says "Maybe i'll play some video games or watch some anime to forget about it". But in the back of his mind, he knows his women have basically become cum concubines for foreign men with more testosterone. The eurocuck may get a little feisty sometimes, he may go on Sup Forums and call people cucks and then feel better after as if he made a difference or is less cucked himself. BBC will descend upon your womens vaginas.

>Sticking your dick in the fresh cum of 47 other men

Maybe I should convert...
then I could rescue loli's under the pretense that I'm "marrying" them for my religion.

see my post far above. Deus vult kraut!

Glad I wasn't the only one who was thinking of that.

Fucking nasty.

100% TRUTH

>there are actual people in Sweden who's job is to sort through gallons of semen