youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YTuLqXfyZhc
twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/841272682184245248
twitter.com/shreec/status/840684951154614273
archive.is/njF5s
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/6/president-trumps-wiretapping-claims-arent-crazy-he/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/9/editorial-the-sour-smell-of-success/
parentsinpartnership.org
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does this general exist? Is this the only safe space for Trumptards on Sup Forums?

First for Super Trump

Trump soon:

>youtube.com/watch?v=YTuLqXfyZhc

>no /ptg/
Good job OP

I'm forced to assume that you are lying. Proof was request and it has not been delivered. A simple link is all that was needed, but apparently that is too complicated for you. BTW, I already googled it the very first time you asked. I found nothing. Post proofs.

I usually think the Soros-paid resister thing is an exaggeration, but the woman who harassed Sean Spicer already has a donations page for 'securely' receiving money.

Ok, you win, but this will be the final thread.

See you in 300 posts.

MAGA

>implying anyone here actually likes Trump and we're not just satirically shilling for a guy who shouldn't have the nuclear codes

Sup Forums as Ann whole is a safe space for Trump supporters just like tumblr is a safe space for you. Now leave

Every word of your post is a lie

twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/841272682184245248

How butthurt is Joe over the fact that Trump unfollowed him on twitter?

What did Kek mean by this?

>implying that ironic shilling still isn't shilling

You specifically said that there were FISA documents. Where are they? Which article?

Drumpf

If this was a safespace you wouldn't be allowed to post here , faggot. If you want to see a safe space you should visit r/politics (but you probably come from there anyway, so..)

>that image
Nice.

The same people that lied and told the American public that Obamacare would be an astounding success are now the same people telling us Ryan's plan will be a disaster?

is that what you're trying to tell me?

Jo(k)e's mind broke months ago, much like Mika's did.

Just two sad people.

tfw ill never be a meme engineer

>hashtag winning

Of course. Leftists can't do a single thing for their cause without begging for shekels.

Time to start slaying shills around here.
GTFO

SWEDEN SETS WORLD RAPE RECORD

>48 Male semen found after mass gang rape.

>The Swedish mother of two was gang-raped to the sound of laughter and joyful at a refugee camp in Småland Mariannelund, Sweden. The woman was almost apathetic after the rape and still feels that she has something stuffed in the genital area.Today, the prosecutor presented the evidence, consisting of semen probes
‘She is a whore,’ says the Swedish Migration Board interpreter Bahaduri Rafi, 25, who is one of the defendants.

I just woke up, can someone give me a quick rundown on this?

First of all, that wasn't me, it was another user in the last thread

I could give you articles but you would just ignore them and keep shilling, as you do

The story was reported by every major news outlet in January and February

SWEDEN YES

>The same people that lied and told the American public that Obamacare would be an astounding success are now the same people telling us Ryan's plan will be a disaster?

You deserve everything you get.

DRUMFIES!!!!!!!!!

YOUR TIME HAS COME!!!!!!!!!!

I just came up with a funny theory. What if the new Trump Care health plan was exactly the same as Obamacare, but shortened so that people could read it? Now everyone praised Obamacare is now criticizing the new healthcare bill for the exact same things? That would be fucking genius.

>woman in refugee camp

She got the big black dick she wanted

Mother of Kek...

I'm rusty and it was a rush job. The link to previous is wrong too.

Take over. I'm out in ten minutes.

Look dude. If it is so fucking easy then just post a fucking link. The simple fact that Congress is still asking for the documents themselves makes it pretty clear they have not been released.

twitter.com/shreec/status/840684951154614273

Watching progressives play themselves never gets old.

archive.is/njF5s

would masturbate on her face t.b.h.f.a.m.

they're so obsessed.

Time to go back to plebbit and medium lefty shills

do you know why you lost?

Kek, now CNN sounds like the Russian plant.

This is exactly what Putin wants the American public to think

Good going, CNN

Alright, I'll bite

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/6/president-trumps-wiretapping-claims-arent-crazy-he/

An otherwise respected Kremlin commentator speculated yesterday that he might have to step down for health reasons. It was deleted after three hours. He cited "by December" as a timeline.

Absolutely disgusting.

Are they gonna implant a chip in your dick or give texans cock cages forgot what it's called.

>going to apple store

You actually think this deserves a meme image. I mean really. Everyone knows the bill sucks but let me ask this.

Why will you not give Paul Ryan 1 year to make a good bill but Obamacare was given 1.5 years or so?

That is so frustrating about this whole thing. Somehow when its Trump it needs to be done NOW but when its Obama its just #whenitsdone

This is it Crumpet

Hand over what you know about the wiretap or apologize

Why don't liberals and the media give Trump a chance? There are hit piece articles on him every fucking day and so many babies on social media blast him. Never seen this with any other pres

>literally comparing jacking off to abortions

this is the part where Democrats open their eyes and realize they've been the bad guys this whole time

I think she's a professional shill. I've been digging and she's admitted to organizing the D.C. school blockades, has worked for two Democratic senators, and got an early interview from ShareBlue.

guys listen

if you spell Trump backwards it sounds like pmurt

pmuuurt, ahahahaha

>Why will you not give Paul Ryan 1 year to make a good bill but Obamacare was given 1.5 years or so?

Because Ryan&Co. have been whining about Obongocare for like 6 years or so, getting ready to "repeal" it at moment's notice. Now that they have all the power, the shit they come up with is even worse.

Trump has to fix this mess or GOP is gonna get fucked big time in 2018.

user, he is LITERALLY HITLER

We can't let him get the nuclear codes.

>Then Trump comes out and says just that, then unveils the better iteration of the bill.
>400D Chessmaster at 600x Earth's Gravity

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/9/editorial-the-sour-smell-of-success/

>Pussyhat scream chorus calls for boycott of Ivanka's clothes line

>Sales soar

There just aren't that many of them. Media just gives them a bullhorn to make it look like there's more of them than there are.

Because the liberal left cannot stand losing power and relevance

Daily reminder President Trump has been chosen by God, is protected by the Heavenly Army in his war, has providence, and none shall stand in his way against the forces of darkness in the world. The globalists, the marxists, the Islamists and the satanic elite shall all fall.

God wills it.

This is her "company"

parentsinpartnership.org

The fact that we're still considered a safe space for Trump with shills frying the catalog constantly reassures me that Trump is right.

Because they are a politically indoctrinated and demoralized zombie horde and the zombie masters are screeching as they lose power forever.

Reminder

God isn't real.

>shill gets pissy and asks for proofs
>proofs posted
>vanished
Pottery.

I'm down with that.
Why don't they load up these facilities with hookers so I can blow one down their throats instead?
>Certified Ejaculatory Emissions Assistants when?

Well, that's not an argument at all.

Jerk off

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good."

Psalm 14: 1

>You deserve everything you get.
Thanks!

Can you guys try to get geert elected today?

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

OK touche' on that. Maybe they honestly didn't believe they would ever get to the point where they would be able to repeal Obamacare. Trump was a shocker victory.

Really as long as the insurance keeps coming in this won't affect GOP too much, its either going to be stuck in committee or will replace Obamacare about near the election.

I just think people are freaking out about this too much. However, I guess that is the fault of Trump and others for not assuring the American People that they are not repealing Obamacare until they get a suitable replacement.

This + explaining away the wiretapping thing with proof or a apology would pretty much solve 95% of whats scaring people right now.

Is your country actually filled with cute traps?

Oh, and fuck your new King, by the way, since you're not allowed to say that. Old guy was fucking 10/10, this new one sucks.

Funny thing that.
>mah church has been nothing but bashing Trump without saying so outright because of tax stuffs
>only good thing said about him is that his position was filled out by God and that he was protected by Him.
>Not a darn soul in my church aside from one old guy who suffered a stroke not too long ago and I most likely voted for Trump...
The division is very rampant still. People need to just be supportive.

>that black eye on the mother

nice touch

"Liberals and the media" don't want to give Trump a chance because if Trump succeeds, they lose forever. No matter how much they deny it and use weasel words and try to seem genuine in their shilling, this is always going to be the case. They want him to fail, they want the country to get worse and maybe even collapse or come close to it. Then and only then will they be able to further push their agenda.

They will take every single jab at Trump's administration they can.

I hope Tucker can recover today.

Where are the proofs of the wiretaping at Trump Tower, President Trump?

Show me the proofs!

I want proofs, you must show them to me or resign from President.

Maybe if he'd stop taking so many vacations.

Awoo~

#
Last comment brings up a good point: why is ANYONE on Trump's staff going out in public without both SS and private security?

HAHAHA, GET FUCKED TUCKKEKS, THIS IS THE NYDLER'S REVENGE.

You just know liberals are turning every tv they can find to Maddow to artificially prop up (((her))) numbers

what the fuck happened REEEE

SS is only responsible for the president and VP, their families, and highest level (Cabinet) officials

>source: vox
Gas yourself

>laughing soap

No, thank you.

They are deceived fools.

youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE

Trips of truth
When Tucker's not on, I turn it off

Tucker was out, moron subbed for him and sucked. Coulter should do it; she'd Tuck harder than the man himself

DO YOU LIKE

MY CAR?

I feel like you'd have to be lobotomized to watch Maddow, let alone take her seriously.

Hope she gets deported or jailed somehow