Why do white women partake in male hobbies?

Why do white women partake in male hobbies?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B-nwMIV0oxU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendrocnide_moroides
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rural and suburban retards: the webm

Sauce?

They arent interested in them, but they want male attention

She got thrown into plywood with a insulation as a cushion? What a pussy if it were men doing it the plywood would probably have nails in it

Oh my God that would be so itchy

/thread

chicks want to be cool but they just can't be

shes a cunt for rubbing that on her, she is gonna feel uncomfortable for a long time

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B-nwMIV0oxU

I dunno m80, fiber glass insulation is fucking itchy as fuck.

Ohhhhh nooo so itchyyy

>meanwhile man takes a couple of light bulbs to the eyes

Go smash your face into fiberglass and see how fun that is lad

bingo

Outside of a minimum wage job, I've never seen a person so disinterested and emotionally uninvolved in something they have committed themselves to.

>Implying you wouldn't

Just sayin the womxn in the webm are weak as fuck compared to men who do the same shit

Just look at the crowd , they look bored out of their mind

holy fuck thats brutal

You should upload further webms so I can study this and get back to you with an answer

Thats more than itchy boys.

Rubbing that shit on you like that is going to be painful for a couple days.

Borrrrrrrrrrring they should do the same thing but mixed with nails or glass or something

To ruin them, like they do everything else.

What the fuck is this degenerate shit?

Fuck man, white trash are just the lowest of the low. I have less respect for them than niggers.

Looks like a CZW event.

Why aren't backyard wrestlers shunned and hunted is the more apt question

Used to go to a martial arts club and the women usually just went there to socialize and martial arts was just an excuse to so. They also liked to feel empowered I guess as in adding martial arts to their facebook profile or some shit like that.

>Women wrestling

Pathetic.

This.
It's women who feel they need to go to this extreme to get the male attention they crave.

They're no better than strippers.
Would not touch one of these dkanks.

She looks like I already did.

I work for an insulation company. That would suck sooooo bad, i would take glass over insulation any day

Here's a story my father told me once. When he worked construction there was a site that had a normal wire fence drawn around it and people just went pass like nothing happened, but when they installed a wooden fence especially women would stop and try to gain a look. So they made a hole into the wood about the size of a head and waited. Soon enough a woman would stick through and they would trap her with some contraption so she couldn't move. Then they put up a tent around her and ran a train. That's basically how women see male clubs. They are curious by nature.

I've run enough ductwork that I've gotten mostly used to it and while it's annoying it's really just that, annoying. I got stung by a cactus once (can't remember the type) that basically felt like fiberglassx100, that shit fucking sucked.

t. tanned german

Didn't they make changes to how they make fiber glass insulation so that now it doesn't do this anymore?

Because it's fappable as all hell if you do it right

when i did kung fu i felt bad anytime i was sparring with a woman they couldn't hold their own and i was at hold back in fear of hurting them unlike when i trained with guys i could go full out

That is gonna feel so shit for so long, jesus what a fat whore

this scares the shit out of me lucky for you its only in australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendrocnide_moroides

>White"People".webm

>Searching for posts that contain ‘"rural and suburban"’ and from ‘CA’ and posts after 2016-12-01. 2447 results found.

>The recommended treatment for skin exposed to the hairs is to apply diluted hydrochloric acid (1:10) [12] and to remove the hairs with a hair removal strip.

You know I've also gotten hydrochloric acid on myself more diluted than that and it burns like fuck, if 1:10 hydrochloric acid is part of the treatment process you know that hurts like a mother fucker.

kek

No, I work with fiberglass insulation. It's still itchy.

She'd get it.
Crazy slut would let you do anything to her too.

They changed it years and years ago so they say. Before my time. Its still itchy. Touching it isnt that bad but if you rub against it its going to get in your skin.

Yeah I'm just starting Jiu Jitsu and even if a girl is two belts above me they still don't really stand a chance.

>The Spartan exercise regimen for girls was designed to make them "every bit as fit as their brothers".[13] They learnt to ride,[14] and votive offerings have been discovered depicting Spartan women on horseback.[15] Other exercise for Spartan women included running, wrestling, throwing the discus and javelin, and "trials of strength".[14] It is possible that Spartan girls exercised naked, and Archaic Spartan art certainly portrays naked girls, unlike the art of other areas of Greece.[5] Girls might have competed in gymnopaedia, the Spartan festival of naked youths.[16] They also competed in running races for various festivals, of which the most prestigious was the Heraean Games.
Athenians will criticise this.

No wonder you died out

Women's "wrestling" is currently the worst thing about WWE. Before that, I was a distraction.

But now they want to be taken seriously. And it's awful.

I went for my black belt in Taekwondo (useless, I know) when I was 12 and had to spar with a pair of grown women at once (twins actually, pretty qt) who were supposedly like 3rd degree black belts.

At the time I thought it was really fucking annoying, but in retrospect I get it. They kept me on my toes, but if I'd been fully grown it would've been a massacre. As I found out when I sparred with one of them a few years later.

It's a bit itchy still, but better.