>Pot smoker
>Legal in state now
>Smoke $500 or so of bud
>Move up to dabs
>$400 enail rig and wax
>Binge super hard
>Cant drink or smoke anymore
>Just wants dabs

I decided to detox so started scraping all my wax containers for one more hit, then one folded up piece of wax paper just got thrown away with a full grams worth of wax still on it.

I am fucking sweating and already processing the ritual.

Drugs are vry addictive

>addictive

tincture bro

Good for cleaning up your degenerate life.

>dabs
>addictive
As someone who quit smoking opium after 6 years of use, I laugh at you.

nice politics, try Sup Forums

Weed is for liberals, niggers and faggots.
Don't believe the hype, its fucking garbage.
This is coming from a land where it has been available legally alot longer than in America.

>opium
kek

>dabs
>addictive
kek.

this is def off topic btw

Dont worry, mr trump its going to get rid of your disgusting brain cells killing plant, its just a matter of time.

>opium is Kek worthy

>implying dabs are addictive
you're a pussy.

Completely different high for me, but very nice. So amazing to get the lab analization on the side

Have you done them yet? Its completely ruined all other ways to experience THC for me

I stopped smoking because of the bad culture surrounding it, but now that it is legal and I can just walk into a store and buy some, its a very different experience.

Weed actually is addictive because you can do unlimited of it

>500 dollars worth of bud

so, you smoked two ounces, then you bought a few grams of dabs? Wow get on my level faggot I'm from san francisco your midlife drug crisis is my weekend.

Just because its legal doesnt change the fact that is wrong.

Homosexuality and race mixing used to be illegal in America, now its not.

Does it make it right?

>drugs
fuck off human trash

Yes I've done them, bought a rig and everything just to try them.
Taste like shit, the high is shit, even the clear dabs (which are even more expensive) are shit.
Are you 15? Stop doing drugs.

>bragging about being from San Francisco
The average guy from San Francisco is a small hairy gay chinese man.
You proud of yourself? Feel like a big man?

Typical white boy

What are you living in? The Goddamn 1800's?

I guess compared to an opiate high. Dabs changed pot for me and I can never go back to bud.

About 20 grams in the last two weeks, I do an entire gram each session now and get fucking wrecked for about 4 hours, then repeat.

So much lost time

Doing dabs
Come the Fuck on

Wrong. He legalizing everything as a fuck you to Chapo

I've known two people personally who say they can't enjoy flower because they can only get high from dabs. Both are certified morons.

>then one folded up piece of wax paper just got thrown away with a full grams worth of wax still on it.

How does it feel to be a literal retard?

You're an addictive personality. You probably have a very low IQ

Lol learn self control, if you need law to bind you then you are weak

Enhancement smoking is the only proper way to smoke weed

Smoking some weed and mediating is cool (now and then)

Getting blasted and watching cartoons every day is not cool

wasted quads

You have a problem, you need to admit that.

GTFO my Sup Forums you degenerate druggies.

Weed is nothing its not addictve at all i know this is a troll thread. Try binging on iv heroin and fentnyl for 6 years. Just close this thread

For you

The first time i took a dab i had 2 seizures and was in the hospital for 10 hours, dabs are degenerate.

nice try shill

addiction is literally just love.

can you decide what it is that you will love?

can you choose to love, or not to love?

to do so, is to be a Human, and not an animal.

most people can't imagine 'choosing' what they love, and whether they love doing good in school, or shooting cocaine into their arm, is a complete accident. if they love that which is good for them, they are lucky. if they love that which is bad for them, they are unlucky.

but some people can seize that warbling bead of selfness and open their eyes to the brutal truth that love is just a motion of the soul, and if one has a soul at all, then they will choose what they love.

Can I get some Confessions of an English Opium Smoker?