Espagnol is NOT portuguese

Spanish is not Portuguese

Not at all, at no time have these two languages merged. What is true is that these languages are close, as are the Latin languages of southern Europe. Basically, it was Portuguese and Galician that formed a single language, the Galician-Portuguese, a language spoken in Portugal, Galicia, in some regions bordering Spain, and also highly appreciated by the Spanish monarchs, Who found it richer, sweeter, and more suitable for poetry than the Castilian. It was only in the 16th century that Portuguese separated from Galician, with the publication of the first Portuguese grammar in 1536. And as I spoke earlier of the French influence, it is precisely by Galicia that it penetrates Portuguese, on the one hand by Santiago de Compostela, a sanctuary situated in full Galicia, and where the French religious orders, with Their schools and seminars, had become firmly established. Then we must not forget that Galicia and part of the north of Portugal belonged to the nobles of Burgundy, by marriage with princesses of Castile in the 11th.

In Brazil, we speak Portuguese, OK ?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1AC_k9izjY
youtube.com/watch?v=3rn2N0ZbLEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. Alberto Barbosa

Portuguese is WHITE

are you having an autism attack OP?

Calm down Alberto, your country and language have been irrelevant for centuries now.

>irrelevant
>5th most spoken language in the world

>exclusively spoken by a bunch of monkeys in SA and Africa.

I'm sure you are proud.

well more proud than speaking a shitty language that one city of my country has two times more speakers of it than your whole country

Not politics, pure autism

Portuguese are the first to go around the world. Fernão de Magalhães.

and the great civilization European civilization WHITE
H
I
T
E

you understand ?

And what exactly has your country done with it? It's just so much nicer and more accomplished than Norway, isn't it?

>5.6kk population

You are one poor irrelevant useless motherfucker

Is it raging? The Portuguese alpha males (my ancestors) colonized America and now, you talk about our culture, I suppose you are black?

Portugal is rightful spanish clay

Created a unique culture that is recognized worldwide and makes people all over the world learn portuguese due to it?
Being able to integrate every race in the world into our culture?
Have a country and a culture so big that we influentiate all South America while having the 5th biggest territory of the world?
But yeah norway got that HDI sure life is thrilling there

>5th
>relevant in todays world
If you are not in top three at least, your proto-language should get erased from earth and leave space for the real ones.

>chile
>talking about real languages

> Such great culture and music
youtube.com/watch?v=E1AC_k9izjY
I'm pretty sure Norwegians not needing to worry about being shot doesn't mean their lives aren't exciting or fulfilling.

>Portugal
>Not south Galicia
Give back Spain their rightful clay

Integrate all the races? Whereas it is known that the majority ancestor of Brazilians are Portuguese (obviously), Spanish, Italian and German. The last stats I saw, it said 7% of blacks and the majority 50% white and 40% mestizos (not necessarily with a black and a white one)

>people all over the world learn portuguese
>culture that influentiate all South America
You are fucking delusional. I've never seen any sort of monkey influence in my country, or Argentina, and if you mean the other countries in the sub-continent, then you shouldn't be proud.

>not an argument.

That posts just show how autistic you are, if anything the fact that we have a though life here just make it more amazing we be able to export our culture so much in a global scale.

>highly appreciated by the Spanish monarchs, Who found it richer, sweeter, and more suitable for poetry than the Castilian
Ambos suenan súper similares, eso lo decían los españoles para cojer coño de mujeres portuguesas

kek, you really think Bachelet wasnt a Lula/Rouseff puppet? She was even the one that created this flag for UNASUR

>not realizing i am bantering
you are autistic and frustrated my friend

Poor, poor monkey.

Calm down, OP. Spanish and Spanish Lite both came form Latin as well as French, Italian, and Romanian

youtube.com/watch?v=3rn2N0ZbLEQ
Eu gosto muito português
Espagnol and Português God tier Language.

I like portugues. It's like galician but more calmed.

O português é uma língua extraordinária

Classic. You forgot it.

All is good my men

No one cares.

i care therefore you are wrong

This

I really want to visit the Amazon, but 2bh I'm learning Spanish instead of Portuguese, more useful. Guess Brazil is out lol.

>be earthquake nigger
>expects opinion be validated
pic of your average chilean