Going to Trump Rally Wed in Nashville with my qt

>Going to Trump Rally Wed in Nashville with my qt
>Need advice on defense from communists

What should we bring? We can't bring signs/defense items inside, but we'd like to be able to protect ourselves outside. What shit is cost-effective enough to ditch outside? Flag/flagpole? Pepper spray? Do I need goggles and shit? Pls advise.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/03/07/peter-thiel-palantir-trump-immigrant-crackdown.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, what regalia initiates the most butt-blast from communists?

Bring one ounce of muscle
It will be enough

kubotan

Bop someone with one of those and they'll know

What you really need defense for is nuclear strikes after world war III begins under Drumpf.

>Also, what regalia initiates the most butt-blast from communists?

They are useful idiots of Kochs/capitalist class.

Trash can lid and stick, not hard

That's a good idea. At least tying a rope or chain or something to set of keys could be a good disposable bludgeon.

youre in a fucking tennessee

this isnt DC, NYC, california, etc

antifa wont come to your hick state ralley

last trump rally there were a lot of aggressive nogs and commies, not taking any chances.

trust me OP, plus its the only thing that wont make yu, and by extension us, look fucking autistic at a peaceful speaking event. And you can bring it inside, its a keychain ornament.

Why are there still rallies? He's fucking president already

Leather gloves with metallic inserts on knuckles.

A roll of quarters.

Enjoy.

If you are going inside and through security, you will not have even a pepper spray on you, let alone a folding knife or gun when you come out.
If this is so and you are responsible for a girl, do NOT engage offensively.

A metal flag pole is extremely effective at stopping leftists, so that would work. Also, tying a thick rope around your car keys/key fob makes for a great set of homemade nunchuks. If you're trained in any fighting arts (MMA, boxing, etc.), I'd also recommend that you keep the ANTIFA/leftist protesters at arm's length, allowing you to strike them effectively and often. MAGA

>Why are there still rallies?

Got to keep this idiot voters rallied up so they don't realize they were conned

You will be going through security, you can't bring anything, they'll confiscate it.

Bring your awareness, stay with groups of pro-trump people, stay away from counterprotesters. You will be fine because you don't live in a shitlib controlled state.

Trumpfags are the niggers of white people. They chimp out and attack anyone who disagrees with them

>Obama didn't campaign during his presidency.

Kys.

for the same reason lol

Obama and Trump are puppets, you're an idiot if you think you voted for something other than what the establishment wanted

Show up like the Alt-Knight. Make it a movement.

yeah, not looking to start trouble.

I could never forgive myself if qt got hurt and I wasn't able to defend/didn't plan for it.

Bring a batting helmet to wear

Please spare me the clever double speak you can never prove.

Steal this look

Boots

>Trumpfags are the niggers of white people. They chimp out and attack anyone who disagrees with them
Is that how you see things?
Because that is not how I see things.
You antifa commies are the ones organizing and attacking people.
You know the Trump admin is floating a paper around to classify you guys as a terrorist org.

Just remember they throw bags of piss and shit on people like prison animals. Id look up laws in TN about defending yourself, what constitutes premeditation etc to cover your ass if you are planning to be there. Too bad hill people wont go all battle of Athens on them.

>Trump is a puppet
I see, so all the flack Trump is getting from both parties and 99% of the MSM is just a cover....right?
kys

Always let them make the first attack otherwise you'll be labelled as the evil wrongdoer. You will be labelled as such anyway but it'll be much harder to fake the narrative plus it'll be more obvious to the normies what a bunch of cunts autifa is.

Don't let yourself get swarmed if it gets ugly either. Advice from a previous thread suggested that a commie pack has what's called the 'hitter', i.e usually the biggest/oldest/most aggressive. Go for him first and the pack will scatter, they'll try to disorientate you with feeble attacks and will drag you under for a kicking if successful.

Trump and Clinton won the primaries because the .1% were fine with either of them winning. The presidential election is theater. Even if the vote counts are real, what good is a choice between the two worst candidates of all time?

Didnt you get the memo? DACA babies are fair game. See ya soon.

Tell your sister to keep her purse in the car.

Roll of quarters,

lol
>muh illegal immigrants are the reason the dollar is failing
>trump is gonna fix the $20,000,000,000,000 in debt by building a wall LOL
>(((trump)))
>#draintheswampexceptgoldmansachs
>LOL

You're a fucking American. You're in the country with the second amendment. Buy a gun for fuck sake

the guy was asking for methods of self defense because the antifa cucks have a bad habit of beating the shit out of anyone they disagree with. He wasnt asking for methods to kill dirty commie scum

Yes hillary was such a rebellion against the establishment and elites

>Is that how you see things?

Look at these people. Would you want to hang out with these white niggers? They are apes in all but name.

Whatever you say man. Tick Tock times running out.

cnbc.com/2017/03/07/peter-thiel-palantir-trump-immigrant-crackdown.html

hey retard read my other post, Hillary is obviously a puppet

god the whole fucking election when I criticized H-dawg my libtard friends would say I was helping Trump, and now when you criticize Trump you fucking idiots automatically assume I was for Hillz

they're both fucking horrendous

If a few have flagpoles hold horizontal in a line and push to corral while others throw shit

What??

He funded his own campaign.

you're so dense. Trump isn't going to fix anything. He's just tricked you into believing that the most vulnerable, hardest-working members of our society are the reason for your problems. You voted for him, and now he's in office, and he isn't actually going to help you.

Dumbass. You guys got Obama'd. How does it feeeeeeel?

Dollar is at 52 week high dumbass.

> m-muh crumbling narrative

kys nigger, the globalists are afraid of Trump, they know the danger he poses to the nwo's plans

Yeah and the dow's at 21k. Booming booming booming.

It's all overvalued. It's all a bubble. You can naively cling to your god-emperor if you want, but his house of cards is going to crash hard. We're due for a correction in the market because Obama never fixed the economy. If you thought the Great Recession was bad, you're gonna love the Trumpression.

A gun
/thread

What danger? Which Globalists? You mean the globalist (((bankers))) like Goldman Sachs which he stacked his cabinet with?

Alex Jones isn't smart. You're not smart. History is repeating itself. The same people that have ruled this country for 50 years are still ruling it. Republicans and Democrats are pawns in the game, and you're stupid enough to fall for it.

Rolls of pennies, not to clinch in your fist to increase (((fisics))) just un break the pennies and cast them in the air the poor homeless ones will flock to the coins and the numbers will be better in your favor.

How's about you fuck off back to whatever shithole country you "immigrated" from. If you don't like who's in charge then get the fuck out

not to mention the intelligence community (aka. deep state), high level bureaucrats, government desk workers.

Yeah, Trump is the least of the puppet presidents we've ever had, and probably ever will.

>facts vs some anchor babies deranged fantasy

Lol my family is german and scottish, immigrated 3 generations ago. I'm probably more "American" than you are, but I'm not retarded enough to care. White skin isn't an accomplishment.

They are incredibly brutal. Better pepper your anus antifa.

Speak for yourself, Trump is the best candidate I've ever gotten to vote for. He's the only one I've ever been excited about. There was no "two bad candidates" for me. And the only person who got him there was him and his staff.

This is probably good. If you are going in, you can't have any weapons. Wear regular clothes and don't look people in the eye. If they attack you it doesn't matter optics wise whether you win or lose ( you either kick ass or are a martyr ) . The gloves might help you kick ass.

Go any further and your qt will think you're a larping douche.

Let the leftist mob be the bad guys. Don't let them draw you into the muck.

If riot police are necessary, have them there.

probably some football pads and goggles/gas masks

a gun just in case

I'm tellin ya buddy, libs felt the same way about Obama in 2008. You've all been played.

You're an idiot if you don't think Wall Street is going to crash the economy again under Trump. I hope you're ready for bread lines.

D O
N O T
B R I N G
A
G U N
The legal shit involved is too risky, but it is Tennessee, so they're a lot more lax.

isn't* going to crash the economy, shit

Why is shareblue/CTR material always so unorganized

>well guys, 50 days in and there's no wall
>looks like we got conned

this argument has no merit this early in the presidency. Three years from now, after you've been saying this for three years, it will have no merit either because you will have cried wolf for far too long and the normies will tune you out as soon as you open your mouth. Great job destroying your future potential political capital, idiot.

I thought Trump was owned by Wallstreet. Why would they crash it?

> m-muh crumbling narrative

Do you even into logic bro? Tick Tock September comes sooner than you think.

>You can naively cling to your god-emperor if you want, but his house of cards is going to crash hard.
implying decades of debt build up is Trumps fault. kys

>We're due for a correction in the market because Obama never fixed the economy.
This is true.
BUT, the crash will NOT be Trumps fault.
The stock market could actually reach 30,000 to 40,000 before crashing like in 1929.
It took many decades of debt to get here, it's not Trumps fault.
Trump is the best person to have at the helm right now.
Or are you implying those that caused all our problems, can fix those problems?
fuken idiot.

EVERYTHING GOES IN CYCLES.
prepare, pic related

Why are there still Trump rallies? He already won

Yes, and Obama had eight years. Trump has had 50 days. You can't draw a comparison yet.

exactly this

>D581I1BH
>9 posts by this ID
You can't subvert God's will.
He's coming, are you ready? :^)

Don't fucking bring deadly weapons unless you know what the fuck you're doing. Last thing we need is another /k/ autist.

1 inch wooden stick and mace are very effective, but much more important is strategy. DON'T INSTIGATE VIOLENCE. RECORD EVERYTHING.

I can tell you about berkeley antifa but whatever you have in nashville is probably pathetic in comparison.

I'm going to that rally too

I want to wear my green Sup Forums maga hat but I'm afraid it'll get stolen

Because the Luggenpresse are perverting his message so he is taking it to the masses. A true populist.

Bring a helmet

agree 100%

A camera monopod made of metal, try to find one that's as top heavy as possible. It'll help you take better pics, but will also prove useful as a makeshift club if there's trouble abound.

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but only thing basedstickman really could have used would be a motorcycle jacket. Most have kevlar and will help against shanks

Bring a batting helmet

Work together women and kids can run

Bring a big guy.

Weld it to your head.

Bring a motorcycle helmet without the transparent plastic but don't put it on, just hold it in your hand. You can hit someone REALLY hard with it by swinging it.

wear shin guards under ur pants. Thick (leather/moto) jacket. Helmet and safety goggles (vs. Debris, pepper spray, etc). Carry a "bike lock", pic related

I voted for Obama in 2008 and I never felt that way about him. He was the lesser evil between McCain/Palin. I was afraid McCain might die in office and we'd get Palin. The more I learn about McCain, the more I realize I should have been afraid about him as well.

Bring a paper and make a Millwall brick bro

>Tennessee
>scared of antifa in southern state

boyo you have nothing to fear

Bringing your gf is risky as fuck. I'm serious. We've all seen the antifa videos, they're fucking niggers. I don't have any suggestions other than to fucking protect her.

you guys need to start carrying tactical flashlights, they are a great weapon and can't be outlawed because its just a flashlight

>500+ lumens to blind the attacker
>strobe setting to disorient them
>studded edge for gashing the shit out of their head with hammer fist strikes

I don't know why more people don't carry these. And besides, even if you never use it for self defense you still have a good flashlight with you which is often handy.

I live in new cuck city so we can't have pretty much anything, but I have a tactical flashlight and a leatherman wave with me all the time

>"bike lock"
Great way to get arrested, hurt yourself, or hurt your friends.

Go in with some crutches that way you'll get past security and still have weapons wear heavy duty glasses help from being peppered sprayed by black bloc terrorists that way you will be totally incognito but not defenseless this look may help you in court by looking disabled and not looking for trouble
Crack a couple skulls for me

Bring a gun. It is your god given right.

setup in local highrise and take as many as you can for the cause...pictures I mean.

>doesnt know how to law
>doesnt know how to practice