Just how true is the amerifat meme?

if you go outside in some major american city, will the public really be as obese as implied here?

yes

i went to new orleans once and i dont think i was ever able to finish a meal in one sitting

I've been to several states and almost no one was really fat. Chubby, sure. Fat, no.

Yes, but not much more than a lot of other countries

t. lived in Michigan

Depends where you are. The primary places I encounter landwhales are tourist attractions and Walmart.

all the negative american stereotypes come from the bible belt states, look at a census map.

They are fat, stupid, alcoholic, religious, and black.

the numale cuck types are in the border states that voted for bill clintons wife.

Yes. 95% of any interstate rest stop is obese.

If you go to a busy mall you'll be able to count at least 60 people that fat or fatter.

come to Wisconsin...you can see for yourself

Not that fat, but pretty fat depending on the state.
Nah, the most alcoholic states are all the Midwest Plains states or in the North/Northwest-ish, not the Bible Belt, although the rest is true.

She is like, 4 beers away for me.

True. I'd guess that 30% are obese.

Of the other 70%, 1/2 are overweight, especially those 20 and younger, leaving only about 20% of the entire population roughly the weight they should be.

100% the cause is sugar consumption.

Tru af

THICC

It's bad and it's only getting worse

>American alcoholism
>OMG, I drank two Mountain Dews, I'm like, so drunk right now :DDD
>Drinking is a no-no until you're 21, we don't want another prohibition
cute

THICCEST

This is a 10 in Brugerland

I'd stick my dick between all of her rolls.

She's cute.

She's half-woman, half-pancake

shes hot if she didnt have thunder thighs

i'd still tap that

Varies by region, poor people around the South and Appalachia are some of the fattest ironically.

I spent most of a decade in Europe and drank a lot of beer. Not pussy American pisswater, but 500 ml bottles of 6.8% & 7.2% .... I'd probably have to drink 10 or so of those beers, and smoke 4 or 5 grams of top grade weed to even consider thinking about diving into that pork.

And, i live in the U.S. where my options are often limited by lardbeats like that.

/po/ keeps raging about the decline of the white species. That pic-related in OP is premium evidence as to why. Just no boner gonna happen when that is the option.

But, somehow, niggers can breed that. It's not a mystery I can contemplate and keep my lunch down.

Hence why you break it down by state you autist, it isn't as big as it is in Europe generally but in the Midwestern or Northern states a lot of men drink a lot.

wtf is that nigger doing?

wait a sec, this ain't chickin

TOP FUCKING KEK

Yeah, no. In fact the way she stores fat only on her hips and ass, and nowhere else, is almost like some kind of birth defect.

lol look at the carpet around her thighs shapeshifting

All depends on what state/region of the US you're in. Go to the south and the midwest, then yeah, most are fat as shit. The northeast, west coast are much slimmer by comparison.

Generally speaking, most Amerifats are not morbidly obese, but rather just obese by definition (BMI >25). Not that that makes it any better, but yeah.

ive heard from muricans that young people are either skinny beta male fuccbois or fat

In 1998 The Clinton administration pushed for the BMI to be changed and radically lowered what height/weight ratio would be considered "obese" and they also threw out % of body fat
then mysteriously there was a jump in obesity

Idk, but when i see some american tv show in A&E, people usually are fat. Maybe only fat and dumb people participate in these shows

small town college grills in my homestate are good lookin

Chicago isn't like this downtown but yeah I mean 70% obesity is real

muh dick
who is this petite qt?

The amount of guys with stick arms is horrifying

or pissed off /fit/ hardline rightwing

>Differentiating between chubby and fat

I see the corn syrup Jew has made it overseas. There are only 2 weights. Thin and morbidly obese

Yes, she has Lipedema which gets her a lot of attention for now, mostly from nogs. It's kinda sad, really.

Listen heeb, you know damn well that ((((your girls))) like Lena Dunham, Amy Schumer, Barbara Streisand, and Jonah Hill (pre-op) flaunt their fat asses all over your degenerate media.

Hell, the poster boy for fighting obesity in America was (((Jared Fogel))) the Chubby Khaki Jew as he was called here, who promoted the Jewish bread company (((Subway))), before being busted with *millions* of pedo images. You prob got away, huh?

Hell, Chunk from The Goonies is Jewish, and he did the fat dance called the Truffle Shuffle.

You can't even keep your "attractive" women in check. ScarJo was photographed bursting out of her bodysuit while swinging on a green screen and *holding a (((Subway))) sandwich* on the set of Ghost in the Shell. Sarah Silverman's nudes make me wanna slam my dick in your Torah.

Your demonic god of feminism LILITH ---as in The Lilith Fair Tour in the 90s for obese hippie women ---is the originator of America's problems.

I read that your people accidentally discovered fructose corn syrup while searching for an artificial alternative to the blood of gentile children. True?

It is true however low educated people are more likely to be fat.

Colleges are majority hot, young women where fat people is the exception.

Walmart is 50% landwhale.

Look up the watermark, she's one of the models there.

I hate it but I got those sticks arms too.

I work at Disneyworld, the amount of fatties here sickens me

I'm at college right now and you are so full of shit. Ever since all this free college shit at least a few semesters ago it wasn't so bad.

They look like they voted for Hillary because of her vagina.

66% true, 50% of wich are very true.

I can only imagine how skunky her cooch would smell due to getting no airflow all day and sweating.

I hear Texas and the other rebel states are all bloated AF. I'm up north and I think the winters whiddle us down. Not to many sickening gordos up here.

Pic unrelated

R A R E
A
R
E

what flag even is this

> EVERY.
> FUCKING.
> TIME.

Tfw when she says your protruding bones are hurting her.

Texas fag here, as long as you live in a big college city you ight

The stats are skewed toward blacks and hispanics and also toward the South. It's still a huge problem though and I see people like that pic way more than I'd like out here in rural PA.

I think many americans are used to seeing fat people that they end up calling fat chubby

i live in palm beach. can you get me in the park at a discount and we can chill and talk Sup Forums?

Azerbaijan
This, THICC has also been co-opted by fat women

About 1/3 of Americans are fat

>if you go outside in some major american city, will the public really be as obese as implied here?
yes, ignore the other guy it is true everywhere

old people over probably 25 or 30 are all fat, and in the younger generations it is mostly fat girls

over 2/3 if you count being overweight instead of just obese

Pretty much. That pic would be considered average, ordinary in flyoverland. Richer people in the cities tend to be skinnier, but there are fat bitches there too.

Mexico is officially fatter; the Mexicans skew the stats. They're fat af; all of them

You have to only use only fat content to decide if someone is overweight. I have 9.5lbs of extra fat on me, but with my large muscle mass I would seem very much over weight; medically I'm not in any health danger whatsoever with that 9.5lbs.

If you think the majority of those in the overweight bracket are just bodybuilders and not people with burger bellies.

British teeth are jacked, proof pic related.

Especially after age 22 or child birth.

Yeah let's blame mexico for our fatasses and not the fact that we consume shittons of sugar and have no discipline
Thank god I dont have to pay for anyones mom's diabetes treatment soon

If you discount the niggers and spics it is on par with Europe.

Niggers and Spics are fat as fuck.

This is true, every truly fat person i know is black. I know a couple thicc white bitches though, but they just have a bit of fat.

That's cause it's New Orleans
Food is what they do best

>I think many americans are used to seeing fat people that they end up calling fat chubby

100% true.

T. Fat but can get away with calling myself chubby here (20% bodyfat)

It depends where you go, but kind of yes. Nigs and spics tend to be much fatter which skews the percentages I think

> If you discount the niggers and spics it is on par with Europe.
No it isn't, even overwhelmingly white states are fatter than Europe.

this, especially in the South

Would buy her as my personal sex slave

It still makes a less accurate statistic. Especially in the US where we have a great number of strong men and fat tubs of lard. If it was a place like Japan where there is an incredibly small number of strong men it's not as important to consider. I'm not taking away our giant problem with obesity, but it's annoying that statistics are not considering actual strong men compared to skinnyfats.

Its true but its mostly niggers and beaners who have no concept of restraint or ability to moderate themselves in an environment where food is abundant. Shitty white people fall into the trap as well but at far, far lower rates per capita.

So true that I had to re-educate people on what fat is before they stopped calling me an asshole.

People literally have a new normal threshold set at "fat". Chubby is "kinda fat" and when Americans say someone is fat they're talking about a turbofat

Go hang out at a Walmart next time you're here, Hans. You'll see the fatties like you wouldn't believe, and you'll start to understand why the idea of a zombie apocalypse is so prevalent in our pop culture.

Didn't check the flag before replying. Fuck off and die kike. Shift+click

We have a lot of spics and niggers.

Spics and niggers eat like shit and get fat, destroying our average BMI as badly as they destroy our average IQ by merit of existing.

How does that show the data comparable to Europe? I bet in ND or MN (where I live) you wouldn't find anyone more or less fat compared to your average Brit.

Obese people stick out. You notice them. If it was so goddamn average you would never notice.

Now look at where the heavy nigger and spic populations are. Obese as fuck. Up to a 10% increasing in many regards.

>tfw i can get a combo meal at mcdonalds and a 2 liter of soda for less than $10

you'd be fat too

I'm from maryland, every fat ass i know is black. I definitely cant speak for those other states. These graphs line up pretty nicely

Old tourists are chubby as hell. Just jolly it seems

I'm a sucker for legs but even thats too much for me.

Also yes that's true. Having visited ohio for the first time last year its quite a culture shock to see so many fat people

who visits Ohio?

Kansas/Pennsylvania best states

She probably can't get up
What's stopping him from not giving her tons of food?

kek. Even Americans don't visit Ohio.

europeans.

Sort of true. There's more fatties than most countries but not enough to make a significant impact.

I actually go to school in the south and the majority of fatties I see are nogs

I went to Lousianna two years ago, they are all fat
that's fucking scary
Cousin of mine, played a basketball tournament in Kentuky: they are all fat
WTF is wrong with the US?

Why? I thought europoors were smart. Not even Americans are stupid enough to go to Ohio

yeah it was actually surprising staying in America as I assumed it was just a meme that Americans are fat but the average was clearly much pudgier than the average in Europe. I guess it's just cultural differences with food intake, for example children here only eat candy once/week and chips etc one day a week also.

On the bright side you'd be in the top% of men merely by working out and not being fat.

I always though Ohio seemed comfy