This was hard to watch. JonTron is /OURGUY/ but his ideals are little babby status...

This was hard to watch. JonTron is /OURGUY/ but his ideals are little babby status, he hasnt had the time necessary to flesh out his arguments

I want to see this destiny faggot squirm, he wouldnt allow Jon the opportunity to explain himself one time. He employed endless kike pulpil to make himself seem more intelligent than he really is. 100% of his arguments can be dismantled by someone more knowledgeable than Jon.

How glorious would it be to watch someone like Taylor publicly skull fuck this faggot? How can we make this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LeEVt_w_AdE
youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI
youtube.com/watch?v=lQtBFLpGbDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We know Taylor isnt opposed to doing online interviews. This is within our reach.

>youtube.com/watch?v=LeEVt_w_AdE

>destiny debates someone sent straight from pol
>THIS IS OUTRAGOUES, HOW IS HE GETTING AWAY WITH THIS, WHY DOES HE ONLY CHOOSE THE DUMBEST PEOPLE TO DEBATE!!!

literally every single time

Its almost like the average Sup Forumstard is uneducated and deficient

youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI

hmmm makes you scratch those neural networks doesnt it

Its almost like purposely choosing ignorant opponents would help you in a debate or something

>who knew

Im simply providing you all with an opportunity to debate someone who knows what theyre talking about. Youre not scared, are you user?

are you calling the entirety of pol ignorant?

are you saying the average Sup Forumsboi doesnt know what they're talking about?

hmmm

>Sup Forums
>ignorant

Pick one.

Why are you so scared of Taylor user?

>purposely choosing ignorant opponents
the faggot will argue literally anyone

Is that Dr.Paval on the right?

Thats what Im hoping for Sven

Nice trips. His name is Jared Taylor and hes almost too based, almost.

This is what happens when people start believing shitposts.

Someone get Mike Enoch to debate him

No.

Destiny just argues for determinism and thinks that's somehow the be all end all argument.

You BTFO him by telling him that our nations are based on liberty and the notion of free will. Niggers act like niggers and nobody can or will help them but themselves.

It's really frustrating listening to his debates because all he does is say that history influences current culture but never proposes what should be done about it. Which is nothing by the way. The only solutions I've heard him propose is conscious affirmitive action and muh education budget which already is overblown.

why do you think this proves anything?

Destiny will call up anyone, I think it says something about the average Sup Forums when they have all been btfo since he started doing these.

So were on the same page then, you have no problem with him debating the likes of Taylor

Were in agreement then, lets make it happen.

Jared "Jews look white to me" Taylor is a better debater, but Enoch would be better for the cause so long as his jimmies don't get rustled.

I'm sorry, Jared "Jews look huwhite to me" Taylor*

Sorry everyone!

Who gives a shit about this destiny fag

Jared Taylor is too soft on the JQ, but he is still very based. He would be the best for arguing race.

This works to our advantage. Nuance is important in a debate, Enoch has none.

Why do ppl think Jared is good at debating? When he went against faggot ass tim wise, he got his skull fucked.

>(((Tim))) wouldnt allow Taylor to speak
>(((destiny))) wouldnt allow Jon to speak

Hmm Im noticing a theme here

I am very charismatic sadly, and very persuasive so much so I hate it. I have too much of a silver tongue, I feel evil using it. Feel like I am taking advantage of people and manipulating them.

I don't want to feel like I could equal the devil in convincing people of my own beliefs or views. I only like it is when I am talking about something truthful.

That would be great. Make it happen

Sup Forums is the smartest site on the internet period.

In the 1% off chance you arent LARPing, consider this a formal invitation to invite Taylor on

In the 99% factual chance you are LARPing then kys

Why do people care about this Destiny fag? His nasally, effeminate voice is incredibly annoying.

I like how Jared Taylor always likes to downplay the socioeconomic difference between blacks prior and after the 1960s since it undermines much of his world view.

Gavin pointed out that blacks committed slightly more crime than whites when their illegitimacy stats were low. Jared says that's not true but then he concedes that crime back then for blacks was maybe 4x greater than whites compared to 15x, which was Gavin's point. Is he retarded?

Also, he ignores the fact that black crime back then was highest in the south, which was also true for whites, but the difference being is that a greater portion of the black populace lived in the south(due to slavery), so if one were to compare crime data of blacks in the north with whites in the north or vice versa using the south, that 4x crime because much lower. Jared is aware of those facts but he doesn't want to mention them because the implication is that culture plays a bigger role than what he willing to admit. Imo, Jared is more about stroking his ego by getting others to perceive him as a champion defender of his race, rather than being a race realist who draws conclusion on ALL the facts.

Same here, I have to dumb myself down when talking to others and end up looking stupid.

I'm not but what do I get out of debating him? Just to show him up is just, well petty. The other thing I don't have a mic, I use to had to throw it out because it was deteriorating.

Also I told you I don't like manipulating. If it was friendly debate, like I didn't have a dog in the fight I would feel better about proving him wrong when it's justifiable.

Whites in similar socioeconomic situations are far more peaceful. Even the richest black areas are more dangerous than the poorest white areas.

Finish the video user, he made a point to tell Gavin not to use outdated statistics precisely because of the points you just made

Hes willing to shift his arguments if the facts call for it. They were talking about black crime as a whole, switching to south only wasnt relevant to the discussion whatsoever.

Because some people can look beyond how somebody sounds like and listen to what they have to say?

Sadly my Dad loves the idea of me humoring him and says sometimes small meaningless conversation can lead up to something interesting or meaningful.

If it doesn't benefit me or him in some way, I'd rather not do it because we can talk about pointless, absolute, garbage and never get anywhere until the sun comes down. No I'm not going to and fuck that to all hell.

Wow she really does suck, I mean holy shit. Their first mistake was debating a women.

>identity doesn't matter
>culture doesn't matter
>if you disagree you're a raciss
>Jon brings up voting and how demographics influence that
>destiny immediately changes the subject

yawn

He's a virtue signaling cuck. That's all that is. Americans need to grow a pair and start owning up to what culture means and how it may be considered racist, but is actually not.

Today, yes. However, if you had a higher IQ you would have seen that the context I was using was pre 1960s.

>In Detroit, blacks who had been denied the vote in 1850 were voting in the 1880s, and in the 1890s blacks were being elected to public office by a predominantly white electorate in Michigan.
>The black upper class in Detroit at that time had regular social interactions with whites and their children attended high schools and colleges with whites.
> Illinois, during this same era, legal restrictions on access to public accommodations for blacks were removed from the law, even though there were not enough black voters at the time to influence public policy
>In 1948, President Harry Truman ran for re-election on a platform that included civil rights for blacks, some thought would doom his candidacy, but the fact that he won suggests that white public opinion had already begun to change.
> In Detroit, as early as 1860, no neighborhood was even 50 percent black.
>In Chicago, as late as 1910, more than two-thirds of the black population lived in neighborhoods where most residents were white
>Between 1940 and 1960, the percent of black families with incomes below the official poverty line fell from 87 percent to 47 percent.
> In various skilled trades, the income of blacks relative to whites more than doubled between 1936 and 1959.
>In Detroit, during the 60s, the black median family income was 95 percent of white median family income. The unemployment rate among blacks was 3.4 percent and black home ownership was higher in Detroit than in any other major city.
>most black children [78%] being raised in two-parent families in 1960.
>In 1948, the unemployment rate for black teens was slightly less than that of their white counterparts — 9.4 percent compared with 10.2.
>Homicide rates among black males went down by 18 percent in the 1940s and by 22 percent in the 1950s.
>The murder rate among blacks in 60s was onehalf of what it became 20 years later

OY VEY

Again wow she wouldn't be able to negotiate herself out of a paper bag. Her arguments are shit are she does really nothing to back them up. She also keeps passively relenting (Which is why she is mostly losing, he is being more forceful) and she offers up no real position in this debate (Doesn't seem to be on either side of the political spectrum and anyone who is a centrist has no real position anyways).

Her stance is what they should be debating.

Someone remind jon that he's not fucking white and this has no dog in the fight over racial statistics

Hes half white, not to mention we need every ally we can get

>he hasnt learned to recognize friends

Half white isn't white

Half Iranian isnt Iranian either

This is bullshit.

Black crime has more or less remained the same since the early 1900s.

For example, in 1923 blacks accounted for 31% of America's prisoners. Today, they account for about 35%. The numbers have changed very little.

What the fuck is a "destiny debate" and why would we care about e-celebs?

>Sup Forums user base of some odd 1 million people
>useless cunt is who you use as a representation

wewwwwww lad

>he's only half nigger
>he's only half chink
>he's only half sand nigger

this honestly

You're also not taking into consideration the context of race relations in that time period. This was a time when there was a very real, justified fear of retaliation from whites. Lynchings were pretty damn common place for infractions against whites done by blacks. Is it unreasonable to assume that this constant looming threat had an effect on their behavior?

No. If niggers cared about consequences then they wouldn't commit crime now.

The consequences are not nearly as severe, they don't have a fear of prison, or whites as a group for that matter.

This. Also the fact that we used to hang niggers who raped White women or killed people. Blacks were probably less likely to act up when punishments on them were harsher.

>Lynchings were pretty damn common place for infractions against whites done by blacks
Not really.

>The Tuskegee Institute has recorded 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites being lynched between 1882 and 1968, with the annual peak occurring in the 1890s, at a time of economic stress in the South and political suppression of blacks. A five-year study published in 2015 by the Equal Justice Initiative found that nearly 3,959 black men, women, and children were lynched in the twelve Southern states between 1877 and 1950. Over this period Georgia's 586 lynchings led all states.
And even these numbers can be inflated.

Lynchings were never common. Less than 5000 people were lynched in the entire history of the US, most of them were for livestock theft, and a third of them were White. But yes, threat of consequences helps keep people civilized. This is especially true of blacks who generally do not feel shame for their crimes due to a lack of empathy for out-groups.

Y'all retards are funny to watch

now americuck women willingly suck Tyrones cock

>he hasnt had the time necessary to flesh out his arguments
he's a fucking video game youtuber
why is his opinion relevant? Because the underage edgy twats of his fanbase need to feel he's a relatable character?
All wannabe intellectuals need to shut the fuck up and people need to stop caring so much about it
grow up

Destiny refuses to debate certain people, like molyneux for example.

>Destiny
>straight from Sup Forums
Fucking lol. Call Andrew Anglin. Call Dick Spencer if you want. Why do people keep choosing women or children to represent the opposition?

Leave it to Pierre to actively root against his own people

Youtubers are the cultural figures of Gen Z, its vitally important we control the narrative

If you want Destiny to be driven to suicide, let Molymeme debate him.

>Youtubers are the cultural figures of Gen Z, its vitally important we control the narrative
Suddenly it makes sense how Gen Z became such slaves to personality cults.

We have a much better chance of getting Molymeme on than Taylor, although Id still prefer Taylor

Lets make this happen.

except jon had no idea how to explain himself

"ERRR MMM, UMM WELL I DISAGREE BRO.. YOU ARE RIDICULOUS.. HAHA OK... WELL THATS WRONG!"

it was a train wreck and made me swallow the blue bill

>Youtubers are the cultural figures of Gen Z
yeah that sucks but maybe,
I like watching stuff without being bothered by pseudo-intellectual nonsense
If jontron makes me laugh occasionally by being an idiot and reviewing games, that's all I ask from him, I don't need to hear him say "WHITE POWER!!" to suddenly start enjoying his videos more
why do you need so hard to have your safe space no matter what you do?
Gen Z is a nice word for attention whores

It's like pewdiepie, do you think he would have made the "nazi" turn if he didn't know it would be profitable to his reputation online?
You're being manipulated by lazy bums whose interest in anything resides in how many of their videos you will click on. So redpilled wow
Watch the shit you enjoy, and don't expect more, that's autistic af.

Holy shit you retards shitty 1v1 debates mean nothing and change nothing. They accomplish fuck all so shut the fuck up about this guy and stop trying to make him seem any more relevant than he is.

I have not heard / watched what you are talking about Jon is an entertainer with an opinion, debating is not his thing and he should probably practice more if he plans to do it again.

is destiny the manlet faggot who literally begs people to come on his shitty excuse for a stream and then interrupts those people every 5 seconds?

but desu i dont have anything against destiny

his fanbase is the most annoying bunch of niggers though, they're honestly tumblr fandom level

damn this post really made me think

I guess I am a #hillaryrocket now

You seem pretty mad that so far every single one of /YOURGUYS/ that were sent to debate on that stream got utterly destroyed LUL

So he's another e-celeb? He should debate Ghost if that milky licker wants an entertaining debate.

he plays video games for a living

take that as you will

I want Jared Taylor to debate Destiny on his stream.

Then help to educate him.

When you listen/watch him fuck up and you know better, send him private messages with information and suggestions about how to improve his rhetoric, his handling of facts and argumentative style.

TL:DR
>if you're this vested in it and you like him, help him out

No. Even with the moderator shilling for Timmy, his ass was fucked.

There is a Jared vs Wise debate? Link please

More like Jared Taylor vs Timmy and the moderator (who is a nigger, of course).

youtube.com/watch?v=lQtBFLpGbDw

Mike would be better because he doesn't have to filter his opinions like Jared "I love ZOG" Taylor

David, you have been shilling yourself on Sup Forums for the past week plus, you can stop any time