Japan needs to accept immmgirants to increase birth rate

People can not have kids even if they want.
Because their income is too low to have kids.
Average income for young generation is 40,000dollar per year. meanwhile kid need 300,000.
It is very difficult for typical Japanese family to have more than 3 kids.

How do we solve this?

IMMIGRANTS.
Immigrants will boost economic growth. therefore, Japanese wage will grow up.
Now, we can afford to have more kids

It sounds great. right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbivore_men
youtube.com/watch?v=_duSSiIaFO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah, lets just replace japanese people with non japanese people (but it's okay because they're japanese on paper)

>b-but aslong as they act like japanese their skincolor doesn't matter

but they don't. and that's why mass imigration is bad. They don't give a fuck about the host country and are only interested in the opportunity it gives (money, welfare, jobs, security, rights)

look at sweden, germany or austria. These people are here since... how long? They still haven't intergrated and never will.

No japan needs to cut the anime and manga off and start fucking to increase birth rates, or i'll come over there and take a qt nip girl myself

Oh boy this thread again

/thread

if you ask these people (outside their host country) from where they're from, they'll always answer:
>turkey
>algeria
>marocco
>afghanistan

despite being technically born and raised here. They don't identify with their host country or it's culture, but with the culture of their parents and grand parents. They'll see you as their enemies, as xenon.

>It sounds great. right?
No.

Sweden is successful country unlike Japan.

Look at GDP growth rate.

Sweden is utopia for all. but in Japan, people are suffer from economic decline

yo jap-bro, hit me up with some avg jpn wifus and i'll increase the birthrate by 2000 thrusts per second.

Resist this, Japan.

You've resisted this all of your existence, don't give up now. Burn stuff if you have to, burn the politician globalist shills proposing it if you have to.

You have nothing to gain from this and everything - absolutely everything - to lose. Take London as an example: it's gone in under fifteen years. The rest of the country pretends that it does not exist now.

THank god we have Mexico bordering us

Stop talking as if I can fuck woman if I want.

I can't. and This is why we need male immigrants

Korean guest worker spotted.

So you say you want to increase rape and abortion rates.

Sure you can, in fact due to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbivore_men
you might have an even easier time find a girl and making a dozen little nipletts

Stop cuckposting

No.

International marriage.

Sweden is on the verge of an economic collapse. It had to reinstate forced conscription because no one wants to die for a bunch of raghead welfare leeches, so now the state has to force them.

GDP's don't mean shit, look at the emirates, which has a high GDP yet horrific quality of living if you aren't part of the 1% (who are responsible for such a high GDP)

also you have to think of the future, culture wars in your country aren't good for you, it may not show now, but it'll in the future.

why don't you leave the city and live in a small village where you can support yourself independently and marry some traditional lady from a farmer-family?

>Another nuke

>Sweden
>Successful

Choose one nip

STOP MAKING THIS THREAD EVERY SINGLE DAY FUCKING FAGGOT

stop being such idiot.

There is a man who can not get gf even how hard he try.

he is tired and hurted by actions.

He can not get gf.

If you - a fluent Japanese speaker, higher average IQ, Japanese educated, Japanese socialized - cannot succeed to woo a Japanese wife, how will an illiterate subhuman nigger worshiping a black rock in Mecca manage it?

The invaders rape the locals, they don't inter-marry en-masse. They live in welfare ghettos. Ona good year the UK suffers a £3bn loss directly due to Open Borders. On a bad year that is doubled.

Literally wtf is stopping you?

You must be half filipino. Japan needs to ban filipinos

Can he at least get some English grammar?

women.

>How do we solve this?

Said it a while ago. Nips and Whites need each other.

no.

He get typical Japanese english education which is known as shittst education in the world

Fuck off with this shit already you shill, Japan has actually had increasing birth rates for 2 years and your population is poised to even out at 80million in the next 30 years. You have no reason to bring in any large number of migrants.

Nuke

watch your mouth Laurence, unlike your beta cuck kind we know how to treat and woo women.

>birth rate 1.4
>sufficient to maintain population

you need to learn mathmatics from elementary school

You're just not trying hard enough

>I fell off my bike and scrapped my knee, I'll never ride it again

Don't be such an emo faggot

>Immigrants will boost economic growth
How? They don't bring anything with them and they don't work. How the fuck is that supposed to help?

So let us understand what IS the problem.

Why can't a man find a woman to marry?

Committiing suicide because you are lonely is one thing; forcing society to commit suicide because you are lonely is quite another altogether.

Women are trash all over the globe these days, apart from that elusive 20% who are following more traditional routes to marriage and child rearing. It's not an excuse to throw your hands up and say "burn everything!" Women are stupid little children who need fathering. Learn to do this without being patronizing about it and a decent enough wife will be yours.

if labor is scarce, wages will rise on their own

Sweden is the rape capital of Europe and has muslims throwing grenades at police.

I have an idea. Why don't you leave japan and go to another country if you want to suck Arab dick so much. Why try to force them to come to you when you could go to them?
At the end of the day your just a selfish dick who puts his personal desire for cock up your ass above that of your land nation and people.

HOW does this op STILL get replies?

he's been doing this for years.

Be like Korea. Just take mail order brides from vietnam with a vaguely similar genetic makeup. Everyone gets a wife!

Forgive me Hidden Overlord of the UK, I did not expect your divine presence in this thread.

I'll personally convert another fifty chruches into mosques as pennance.

subhuman niggers when the majority of migrants coming here are fucking poles. kill yourself

It will be a sad day when Japan ends up like the rest of us, ruined.

>JAPAN YES

as i said, you are going to lose about 30-40 million people and that is okay because it will level out eventually, why do you think you need more people in the first place?

Do you think that importing 3rd world to wipe your old peoples asses is economically viable?
Is Soros money so good?

You spam this thread everyday, kys, reported.

Because He is too beta to be a partner of woman.

(his spec is too low for woman)

not trying hard enough? you kidding me?

I tried to talk to woman. all of them seems bored for my talking skill.

First, woman is not trash. Please show respect.

woman are very smart. I actually see many talented woman in Japanese society.

I am just too beta to data with them.

It's my fault

>being a literal cuck
Why don't you hit the gym and learn how women operate. Stop being a beta and be an alpha douche. Women love that.

Shows how much you pay attention m8.

EU migrantion is dwarfed by pakis and africans clogging up the welfare state. It's not nearly 50:50 even.

That'll all change by 2021, when the five year visa grace period expires and all immigrants must be earning over £35k to remain here. It's getting better, but really fucking slowly and there is no way to speed it up. I'm amazed the Tories snuck that legislation onto the books pre-Brexit.

spend thousands of dollars on anime and video games. cry about how you can't afford to have children.

No don't do it Japan. Also low birthrate isn't a fucking problem. Just continue to have stable birth rate, high population just causes problems. Also never stop producing art.

Good boy, i'll pass the jizya tax on you for this month.

LOL my Italian great-grandfather came here poor and had 11 kids with 3 different wifes
do you think his income was too low?probably.
back then when European people ruled all the world and killed faggots everywhere

Because I can not speak english at all.

I can not even go outside of Japan due to FUCKING Japan.

also Sweden's rape statistics have trick.
The way they correct data is different from rest of the world.
The definition of rape is different.

Because it can be decreased and decrease again and again.

Imagine declining country, would you choose birth kids in there? No.

And economic situation for kids will be much harder for them.
It is impossible to stabilize population.

youtube.com/watch?v=_duSSiIaFO8

What specific types of immigrants would you let into Japan, Japbro? Would it just be white weebs like us, or would you let in African niggers also?

Do we need to fucking nuke you a third time?

honestly you can't compare things in the grandfather days to now.

I am born to be beta.

I am nothing but beta. Yes I accept it.

It was hard to admit that I am beta and ugly non-talented man.
But now I feel bit happy because I don't have to work hard to solve this most difficult problem.

*Stands and claps*

all type.

All type of immigrants can contribute to Japanese economy. so why not all?

lol dude

in all seriousness

>meanwhile kid need 300,000
Have you never heard of Africa? They are dirt poor, yet have massive amounts of kids. The solution to the fertility problem is to stop blowing so much money on ((((education)))).

NO Japan, don't buy into this "muh shrinking population" nonsense meme.

Diminishing population is SUPPOSED to happen in late-stage capitalism. As more jobs become automated, fewer people are needed.

You can make robots to take care of old people, and if they didn't save enough for retirement, they can just commit honorable sudoku.

How can the contribute? Tell me one viable industry that could benefit from migrant work in japan?

>niggers
>contributing to the economy
Kek

As a beta you should now realize that you have no right to have a political opinion. You are a beta by choice and as a beta you must follow the alphas orders without question.

ENGRISH

Closed borders are incompatible with liberated women.

Empowered women will always produce less offspring. Always.

Enforce traditional roles on women and birth rates will go back up.

Change the vinyl soap land boy. Mods nuke this person from alphabet city.

You just put women on a pedestal

>tfw so wrong even sweden is calling you on your bullshit
You japs need to get your life together

Japan needs to get over Fukishima and finish Goddamn High School of the Dead.

you may be right.

But I don't want to make people like me anymore.

Feeling pain is enough. We are just beta. we are just miserable.
It's okay.

But nomore beta! No more pain!

This encourage me to accept immigrants.
At least I am good at self-hating.
And my self-hating feeling come from analysis of current situation.

I trust my ability to understand current sitaution. and it tells me to accept immgirants.

Let's follow my only one good point!

Shut the fuck up. Its you that decided to become a beta cuck. Commit soppuku or whatever the fuck its called if you don't want to live. Stop complaining

Immigrants don't work, so they cost even more than children. Economy will shrink because more gov money is spent on welfrae

just what the fuck is this
you jap fucks have it real good yet decide to throw it down the shitter
you could do so many things to fix your situation other than crossdressing and fapping in the corner to boku no pico while jamal and tyrone fuck your mom sis and friend.

Japan should lay down and die before they resort to replacing their population with another.

haha

I don't know

what do you want me

I'm a Japanese Brazilian, I went to years of high school in japan and I had as many japs as I could just by not being shy.
Most japanese girls are dying for a cock, just try to take an action OP and I am 100% sure it will work.

Japan is fucked, their men in the prime years are too busy watching anime meant for pre-pubescent girls.

But if your income is too low how will immigrants help exactly? They will be poorer then you and will drive the wages even further down due to them willing to work for even less then you and due to welfare you will need to pay in case they won't find a job. Seems retarded desu. Go back to watching your cartoons.

as far as I see it, western male cuckery is a bigger factor than economic conditions, and if they/we stopped being faggots they would start making children again.
It doesnt have to be everything perfect to have kids.

Fuck off English teacher

>it's another Japanese anti-social society need to fix it's birth rate by importing people thread
>unregulated capitalism cause people to work from 8am to 10pm
>Somehow this is perfectly natural to them and since they don't have time for social life they have fucking woman bars and waifu to fill the gaps
>HELP SOMEHOW OUR BIRTHRATES ARE DECLINING SINCE WE ARE DESTROYING FAMILIES AND SOCIAL LIFE
>wat do? import muhammed and assorted mongoloid rapists WIL SURELY FIX THE ISSUE

America, DROP IT, DROP IT NOW

>taking in immigrants
>wages will gro
Wew lad

Just stay in your little shithole beheading and stoning everything you dont like.

You think Immigration is going to stop you from being a cuck?

Would people be required to have some sort of skill at least to immigrate to Japan? Or would literally anyone be allowed to immigrate?

No , he want immigration because he is a cuck.
America This is you cue on invading again and raping all their womens.

>IMMIGRANTS
NO.

now that i think about it
Mexicans don't hate anyone but themselves
so that's why this country is killing himself huh

>what do you want me

What you should do is this:
1-Lift weights
2-Eat meat and drink milk
3-Stop being a sad cunt
4-Live a frugal life and save up whatever you can
5-tell your family that you want to marry in a traditional fashion

that's basically it, you've never tried to change yourself and yet whine about it.

you're like an autistic /r9k/ poster, but at least they make sense sometimes.

>mfw this triggers the yellow fever faggots more than actual nips
>mfw I have no face
Reminder that this is a copypasta and it should be reported.

STOP WITH THIS DUMB AS HELL NOTION THAT JAPAN NEEDS MORE IMMIGRANTS

Japan has a population, which is STILL growing, of 127 million, do you REALLY think Japan needs more mouths to feed on that island? All the bullcrap you've been fed by the main stream media liars about Japan's birth rate declining is a complete farce. The nips don't need them, they are extremely dangerous anyhow.

>the weekly jap cuck poster

fuck off nip, take all your people out of my country if you want more.