Yvette falarca

What can be do about this evil person? A leader of antifa is allowed to interact with children on a daily basis. It is not safe to have this women in the public school system teaching young children, and putting negative influence into their precious minds. We need to stop her once and for all. Help me brainstorm ideas to put and end to her career as a teacher? how can we stop her pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

lolcow.wiki/wiki/Lindsay_Souvannarath
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All protesters should get a CHL so when this idiot attacks them they can defend themselves accordingly

assassination

She just needs a D

She seems like a narcissistic sociopath to me.

She looks like this crazy chick that got arrested for wainting to shoot up a school.
lolcow.wiki/wiki/Lindsay_Souvannarath
She was pretty fashy.
Pic related

>we know she is violent
>we know she is open about her/their use of violence
>provoke her so she does some shit and ends up in jail
>provoke her so her group gets labeled as a terrorist group
>provoke her so she and her group are being held accountable for all the damages (they are probably already broke, but still not homeless
>just provoke her

just capture her assaulting you on camera

case closed

Children love to hate school and everything they're being taught. She might accidentally do more good than bad.

hot

>What can be do about this evil person?
"by any means necessary"

She needs to meet the stick of doom at the April 15th freedom rally in berkeley

To be true this type of woman that cry patriarchy do real harm by opresing males in school

True story
When you are a kid you draw in class and internact with other kids, so i had a firend that liked to draw wired stik soldiers with guns and tanks killing each other, I started to draw like him and was very happy sharing my battles with him.
That fucking whore of teacher told this to my mom, that i was drawing violent shit and i had to stop, my mom and teached forced me to stop that type of drawings and i had to supress it.
I gave 0 fucks and instead of soldiers with guns i started to draw soldiers with watter guns. The blood splate was much bigger

Already been done nothing happened

>le yoko ono-esque face of utter contempt for all white men whom she didnt marry and play provocation for a good old scouse belting of dominance with

Cleanse it with fire.

If violently attacking people doesn't get her fired, nothing we do will

Leftist gooks are the craziest leftists.. See China or the Megalia cult in South Korea

Stop her? She's so insane, she needs to be elevated as a leader so she can destroy her own movement from within.

I zoomed in to her cheeks and her zits gave me AIDs through my computer monitor

There is a petition to sign to get her fired.
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca